TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
body language! on blog radio..........same link as Levi Page

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/01/16/the-peter-hyatt-show

thanks KNOX

Have you listened to this guy before, passionflower? He said SA/BD bought drugs after Hailey went missing (huh?), and now they're going on about the 'party'...I'm more inclined to believe her family was there with her & there wasn't a 'party'.

What I'm getting at, is what's your opinion of this Mr. Hyatt, if you have one?

Have you listened to this guy before, passionflower? He said SA/BD bought drugs after Hailey went missing (huh?), and now they're going on about the 'party'...I'm more inclined to believe her family was there with her & there wasn't a 'party'.

Oh boy, I recognize one of those voices! :crazy:

eta: guests Simon B. Cobra, and Denny lol, seems Peter Hyatt is who is new.

The show is a dud TM, they were worse than NG on keeping the facts straight. They are calling Billie *Billie Jo* :waitasec:

I can not see a 13 year old girl (per story) going to spend the night at a friends house without taking anything at all.....I have dealt with alot of 13 yr old girls and when going to a sleep over just for one night they all packed a bag like they would be gone a week. MOO

I heard Billie tell NG that's what Hailey did .. take nothing, and when Hailey came home the next day, then she would brush her teeth, shower, and put on clean clothes.

I don't have the link, maybe someone else does. If I go look for it, this thread will be closed and possibly the next thread, too, at the rate you guys are sleuthing and posting!

Wait...Wait....:hand: LOL

Here's what was said on NG re: how long they met / dated, etc....FWIW

DUNN: We met on MySpace. He contacted me, requesting to be my friend.

GRACE: You never met him before that?

DUNN: We talked -- right. We talked for about a month through there, and then met in person.

GRACE: So you guys knew each other and dated for about two and a half years before he moved in?

DUNN: Right.

GRACE: And he has been moved in for about four months, at the time your daughter goes miss something.

DUNN: Yes.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Heyyyy...LOL! Just kidding....that's too funny...I never knew that!:crazy:

What's super funny about that - is I still thought that's what it was until I just read what belimom said!
I can be sorta dense in the head! :floorlaugh:

The show is a dud TM, they were worse than NG on keeping the facts straight. They are calling Billie *Billie Jo* :waitasec:

Gotchya - as soon as I heard the wrong info when I first tuned in, I didn't think it would get much better.

That was freaky for me to watch. SA was very controlled. He imoo purposely slowed his breathing, his swallowing, his head movement and he did not blink for most of the interview.

I may be way off base but imoo he's guilty as heck.

IMHO, and I could be way off base because I haven't followed this case as closely as all of you, but..............I think she was already dead or gone when Billy left for work. She just THOUGHT she saw her in bed or she was there, but perhaps not alive.

When the b/f got to work and hadn't heard from Billy, he knew he had the day to dispose of Hailey. He left work and shut his phone off just when he got to town. Then he was UNKNOWN LOCATION for a couple of hours.

IMHO, she's probably between her mom's house and SA's mom's house.....or somewhere that could have been gone to and back within the allotted time.

JMHO
fran

What's super funny about that - is I still thought that's what it was until I just read what belimom said!
I can be sorta dense in the head! :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: same here - I have to make myself see if the right way.

IMHO, and I could be way off base because I haven't followed this case as closely as all of you, but..............I think she was already dead or gone when Billy left for work. She just THOUGHT she saw her in bed or she was there, but perhaps not alive.

When the b/f got to work and hadn't heard from Billy, he knew he had the day to dispose of Hailey. He left work and shut his phone off just when he got to town. Then he was UNKNOWN LOCATION for a couple of hours.

IMHO, she's probably between her mom's house and SA's mom's house.....or somewhere that could have been gone to and back within the allotted time.

JMHO
fran

My thought too Fran. I strongly feel that something happened to Hailey that night after her brother left home at nine. One thing Billie has never said ... Shawn and I had to get up early the next morning, we were in bed by X:XX. I'm a light sleeeper, I would have known if he had got up that night. Or maybe, I went to bed at ten but Shawn was watching a movie.

JMHO
fran

This is my theory also. The crime happened during the night, but the home doesnt appear to be the crime scene, so that leaves me to conjure up the notion that someone else was involved.
SA puts himself out there, I believe someone knows something even if they dont know how relevant it is yet.

I totally agree, I am the same way.

I do not cry in front of anyone, even my husband. I can count on one hand the number of times he's seen me cry in 8.5 years. The number of times I have cried in front of other people, in public... One time in 10 years, other than that I have teared up like Billie did, but not actually cried.

I go into "productive mode" when a crisis hits. Billie was a nurse and I wouldn't be surprised if she also had a similar mindset.

People say "but when your kid is missing it's different..." And that is of course true.

But when my kid WAS missing I still stopped and said "What is going to help in this situation, I can't get hysterical. I will call family while I am looking, to come help. I will strap her sister into the car so she can't go anywhere. I will take the dog with me, she will find her. I need to first check the water, near the road and near the horses. Then search the cars and their trunks and the rest of the property. If I haven't found her at that point, I need to call 911."

I surprised myself with how calm I managed to stay. I thought I might have a heart attack but anyone who saw me never would have guessed I had a child missing.

I totally fell apart later, after we found her, made sure she was okay, had a talk about why she NEVER left the house, put new locks on the doors and got the kids to bed. Then I went into the bathroom and lost it.

The more I think about it, the more I am not reading into Billie's demeanor. Maybe I am biased because I am just so SICK of hearing from other people about how "dead inside" I am. But I would have to see Billie without her knowing she's on camera, 24 hours a day before I would judge her by her emotions. :twocents:

First, I wanna say THANK YOU to both Ms.Facetious and howfortunate
for posting this info about you alls personalities/emotions! I think this EXTREMELY relevant, helpful, and telling info that I'd say many of do not know and are NOT AWARE OF..THANK YOU!

Myself being an extrovert was not aware of some of the detailed inner workings that you two did an awesome job of thoroughly explaining and informing the many that do not know or are not aware..

This, for me does make a difference in how I am looking at things or how incorrectly that I may have been perceiving things prior to being given this detailed knowledge.. I will take with me from here on out{including in all future cases that I happen to follow or look into}these specific details and the perfectly illustrated ways in which those that do think/feel/react to stressful and traumatic situations.. It truly is a huge help and an extremely important issue for everyone/all to really understand..

Lastly I want to say that I do not know Ms. Facetious on any personal basis outside of WS, but have found her to be one of the most intelligent, articulate, giving, and deeply caring individuals that I have had the pleasure of crossing paths with while a member here.. She knows how much I think of her and as I told her she is someone that I would be proud to say that I knew.. with that said, what Ms. Facetious has just opened up and informed us UN-informed folk about{details and inner workings of how some "introverted" personalities work} I can say that if this individual is telling us that in crisis or traumatic situations that she, herself could be seen "from the outside" as many of us see Billie{the very flat affect, many times "seemingly" emotionless}then my whole way of thinking HAS DEFINITELY BEEN ALTERED/CHANGED..

BECAUSE WITHOUT A DOUBT MS. FACETIOUS HAS A HEART OF GOLD AND AN EXTREMELY CARING/COMPASSIONATE HUMAN BEING! so, if at a time of crisis/trauma all of these deeply felt feelings of a persons soul are "covered up"{for lack of a better term}then without a doubt that person CANNOT BE ACCURATELY ASSESSED OR ANY TYPE OF TRUE OR ACCURATE PICTURE PAINTED OF AN INDIVIDUAL THAT COPES/REACTS IN THIS WAY..

Thank you for helping me to understand this facet of the human psyche...

**and if anyone doubts or just doesn't know what an awesome/caring/compassionate person that Ms. Facetious is...well, just click on the link at the bottom of her posts{the tribute that she has made in her sig}..thats a glimpse of who Ms. Facetious is! :)

IMO....H did not die in her bed.....

The LE took her sheets....and after a person dies, body fluids(sorry) are expelled...

I am no dr./medical person/by any means...but...if H had died in her bed, and her sheets showed evidence of that...IMO.......the LE would come back for the mattress and conduct an exam for signs for blood, weapons....an INTENSE search/examination...including the premises....

IMO.....I believe H was drugged...the night before....and the perp came back and just took her right out...quick. easy, quiet....no struggle...

Reasons I believe that...(at this time)she was drugged..

. nothing of her missing
. no sign of a struggle(that we know of)
. no phone call from H before leaving the house

Reasons I believe the perp did not wake her and tell her to come with him..it was an emergency..
. H would have taken her hoody
. H would have probably made a phone call
. witnesses may have seen her with him in a vehicle...

IMO...the perp did NOT want H to be seen with him...leaving in a vehicle..(witnesses)

IMO...he drugged her...the night before...to make it quick and easy the next day for him to remove her...

IMO...it would be easier to remove a victim from a bed...drugged...than to wake one and insist/force/commotion/screaming....attention...from an awake one who is fearful of you.

If someone was going to remove a teenager out of a bed and make them go with you somewhere, how could that deed be done in a very short time..with NO resistance from her....????.....this is how I see it done.....(for now)

all in my own opinion and my 2 cents...

I guess it would depend on what was going on that night or before this and why Hailey had been spending nights at CD's.LE would know,DD would have told them.Why did he leave at 9pm,did something happen,was there arguing?He didn't drive,did he walk to friend's or get a ride,was it a planned sleepover?So if she did check on her that morning,I'm wondering if it was because there had been an argument,did Hailey say she was leaving?Alot of these won't be known until later,unless LE releases more info.

I think LE could very well release more this week,since they have a suspect and they put pressure on suspects.

No Sign Of Hailey Dunn, Residents Turn To Power Of Prayer
POSTED: 3:43 pm CST January 16, 2011

Though many say it's difficult to speculate about Hailey Dunn's disappearance, they're looking to prayer to find answers to the many questions going through everyone's mind.
Sunday, law enforcement say there's still no developments worth mentioning in the case, as it nears 3 weeks since Hailey was last seen.
Saturday, Colorado City officials say the search of the Abilene landfill came up unsuccessful.
Though they say they have several persons of interest, Shawn Adkins is the only named suspect.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26512025/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member