TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally at a loss here....usually I can get a read on somebody and have a tiny clue as to who seems to be the perp.....nothing in this one is adding up. Other than wishing Hailey would come home and knowing what happened the next questions I would LOVE to hear answered is why SA lied about getting fired and where was he on Tuesday. This is just crazy!!! IMO

Ok...to clarify...the black man with his back to the camera is NOT the same neighbor who claims to have seen Hailey on that Monday the 27th. The black man works at the nursing home where my mom is just up the street. He is very nice and when I told him I had seen him on tv I could tell he was embarrassed..said he really didn't want to be interviewed but was out working in the yard...he said he "always saw Hailey out in the back yard" as in general terms, not specific to the Monday the 27th. Not the Charles Dennis neighbor at all.

Good,because the original story was a witness saw her in the backyard talking on the phone for half an hour.How would that person know unless he was watching her for half an hour,creepy.

Re: the text message, my daughter is 11 and fairly new to texting, she sometimes uses "textspeak" but not always. If Hailey didn't have her own phone she may not have been an adept texter, I don't think we can assume anything from the content of the text message....

I have found out some info on the neighbor man (Dennis) who claims to have seen Hailey on Monday (Dec. 27th) around noon.....he is NOT a credible witness. He has moved out of the house but is still here in C-City.

This "neighbor" worries me. Has from the start. He had easy access, knew when mom wasn't home, probably knew when Hailey was alone. =(

See alot of people said he reported it to be at or arround 12. People heard him say it from this board lots of post about it.

So our witnesses say they swore they heard it and now it is not in the clips. Was it taken out for a reason? was it ever there? Is this the statement that is Hiding Hailey?

Lets assume all the below is true;;
An hour and a half ,Hailey was on the phone in the back yard at arround noon. So lets say that puts the clock at 1 30 when she is off the phone

Jean saw her betwenn 10.30 am and noon 2 times.

and Billie is waiting on information about a phone call about text messages at 2 pm..

What reporting or information would directly conflict ths information.

(weird way to sleuth but whatever works)

I think there's been alot of misinformation,changing of stories and lies as LE has stated and how hard is it for them?It makes no sense.

:waitasec: :crazy:

lol, Just when I thought my head couldn't spin anymore from this case...
:crazy:

ok, no linda blair head spinning lol

but I know what you mean..

my head is spinning to..

Ive been trying my best to follow this thread and all the latest news and info..

Hailey has been missing for so long now and I really want her found with a good outcome..

but my gut feeling is, something horrible happend..mo

eta, im lighting a white candle for Hailey and placing it on my mantel with prayers that she is found soon

color me confused now:eek:hoh: so the guy in video is not the neighbor?

well they guy in the video (which is the weirdest video of a interview I ever seen)

Saying that Hailey was in the backyard all the time on the phone has my hinky meter going wild. He a watcher so he will be on my POI list. I refused to just focus on SA. :banghead:

Im more worried about the guy who was staying in the other house, a guest of the neighbor. Who could have easily watched comings and goings from a window without ever having been noticed. He would have know their schedules. THIS one has worried me from the get go. But I still want some answers in regards to SA with the job, explaining himself, explaining his phone pings. POI's : perhaps the two of these men are in on this little girls disappearance?

This "neighbor" worries me. Has from the start. He had easy access, knew when mom wasn't home, probably knew when Hailey was alone. =(

This "Dennis Charles" neighbor by all accounts is confined to a wheelchair and doesn't have a vehicle...gets around with one of those scooters.

E. ODOM: Well, Nancy, the time line is so important on this case, in any missing person`s case. What I would want to know is, who was -- when was the last time that the boyfriend was seen? And when the boyfriend was seen with the child? How long were they allegedly alone together, just the child and the boyfriend?

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or --

So LE told her that Shawn came home earlier than 3:15.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Thank you Redcat,I believe that's a person we can put off the list,for sure.

This "Dennis Charles" neighbor by all accounts is confined to a wheelchair and doesn't have a vehicle...gets around with one of those scooters.

He sure as he** got out of the house fast enough.

Just sayin.

He probably needs help walking the dog ,or getting bags out of the car...etc...

Like when Ted bundy broke his arm...

Wow ,I can be so untrusting..

E. ODOM: Well, Nancy, the time line is so important on this case, in any missing person`s case. What I would want to know is, who was -- when was the last time that the boyfriend was seen? And when the boyfriend was seen with the child? How long were they allegedly alone together, just the child and the boyfriend?

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or --

So LE told her that Shawn came home earlier than 3:15.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Thanks Teh...........I now have a headache as big as Texas.

Re: the supposed text message.....

I have NEVER seen a kid or teen (and alot of adults) use those words.

Most people use the text lingo/slang "WAYD".

jmo

I have a 19 y.o. who has had a cell since she was 10 (because I worked and she was home alone after school). She is a HEAVY texter, and I have NEVER seen her use "WAYD". In fact, MOST of her texts resemble normal spoken English.

Ive seen that one too.

My kid (13) writes it all the way out...I just looked (I still have total custody of it ;)) Another reason to love private school:) I see a few "lol" a "brb" and one "doin ok" :floorlaugh:

See alot of people said he reported it to be at or arround 12. People heard him say it from this board lots of post about it.
Lets assume all the below is true;;
An hour and a half ,Hailey was on the phone in the back yard at arround noon. So lets say that puts the clock at 1 30 when she is off the phone

I believe the exact term used was "around lunchtime" which is not very specific. I eat lunch at 2pm. My daughter eats at 11:30am.

I don't believe anyone has suggested that she spent ninety minutes (an hour and a half) on the phone... as I recall, it was THIRTY minutes.

IMO, JMO AND ALL THAT JAZZ.......

If BD is just going to continue going on TV to muddy up the waters, I prefer she stay off the TV. By adding to the confusion, she is doing absolutely nothing to help find her daughter!

Yes, I think the wheelchair probably clears the neighbor...I can't see him getting far away in order to hide Hailey, without being seen...that, coupled with what redcat posted about him as being unreliable, should be the end of that, I would think.

So back to the hairdresser, and the 2pm text...the two pieces of new "information"...

Re: the text message, my daughter is 11 and fairly new to texting, she sometimes uses "textspeak" but not always. If Hailey didn't have her own phone she may not have been an adept texter, I don't think we can assume anything from the content of the text message....

Not to mention that, at 25, SHAWN is probably familiar with the "lingo." If he'd sent the message, it would probably be just the way Hailey would have sent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82