TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by Texas Mist, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texas Mist

Texas Mist Retired WS Staff

[​IMG]

Hailey is 13 years old. She was heading to stay with a friend on Monday Dec. 27th but never made it. She is 5'1" with hazel eyes and brown hair. She also has pierced ears. She was last seen at 1804 Chestnut, wearing navy blue sweat pants, a light colored T-shirt and pink and white shoes.
    Anyone who has seen Hailey contact the Colorado City Police Dept. at 325-728-5294

Thread #1 Thread #2
    Thread #3 Thread #4
    Thread #5 Thread #6
    Thread #7 Thread #8
    Thread #9 Thread #10
    Thread #11 Thread #12
    Thread #13 Thread #14
    Thread #15 Thread #16
    Thread #17 Thread #18
    Thread #19 Thread #20
    Thread #21 Thread #22
    Thread #23 Thread #24
    Thread #25 Thread #26
    Thread #27 Thread #28
    Thread #29 Thread #30
    Thread #31 Thread #32
    Thread #33

Media Links
    Sar information for Hailey Dunn
    Hailey Dunn Facebook/You Tube/MM site

You must read this post and hit the 'thanks' button before you post in this thread.

We do not allow rumors to be posted or perpetuated at WS.
    Do not post a rumor or respond to a rumor.

No bashing Law Enforcement.

Direct quotes and screenshots from social networking sites are not allowed at WS.
    You may discuss what is on a social networking site but must include the link. However, do not discuss or link to sites that are private.
    Please do not post about other posters. That is a TOS violation because it is rude. It’s like talking behind someone’s back.
    The only appropriate way to respond to problematic posts is to hit the alert button. We will then look at the post and handle it asap. Do not respond to a problematic post. That compounds the problem and delays the solution.
    We do not allow the posting of personal information about people who have not been named as a POI or suspect by LE or MSM.
    You must include a link to where you found the information in your post.
    Just because a person is connected to a case doesn't mean we can immediately start using his/her name, even if it is an adult. There is no need to drag innocent people through the mud.
    If people start talking to the media about the case then yes, they have decided they want their identity known. Then you can use their names in posts here at WS.
    If suspects and family members are talked about in the major media outlets, you can use their names in posts here at WS.

We don't allow name posting of minors’ names, except for Hailey's, of course.

The full WS TOS and "rules" can be found here: The Rules

'Insiders' or "Locals"
    Before you post ANY inside information that could help this case PLEASE report it to the police first. Here at Websleuths, we don't care about having "scoops" or "bombshells." We care about the cases, the people involved, and making sure Websleuths is not hindering the investigation by allowing people to post inside information that the police do not have yet.
    If you know Hailey or her family and want to post about her, then WS admin needs to talk to you. Please email wsverify@xmission.com
    Include:
    The case
    Your Websleuths name
    Your phone number and a good time to call
    Your real name.
    In the subject line please put which case you are asking to be verified on.
    It will all be kept strictly confidential.
    Unless what you are saying can be verified by law enforcement and/or the media, it is not considered a "fact" here. You may personally know for 100% certainty that it is true, but unless you are verified and/or can back it up with a link, we do have to consider it to be a rumor. This is not to single anyone out or to ignore information, but to maintain the integrity of a case and keep the best interests of the victims at the forefront.
    Please do what is right by the case first before you post anything on Websleuths.
    Do not post about private conversations with case players unless the case player is aware that the conversation is going public.
    If you are a local or insider and your posts do not include any "inside" information, you do not need to be verified. Please remember, however, that information as simple as what Mom does for a living or where BF works are considered inside information.

Check for professional and locals here...
    Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Please Continue here...

2. Loading...

3. Texas Mist

bringing over Tricia's post from thread #31

4. Texas Mist

bringing over Tricia's post from thread #32

Please note - there's a new thread for Friday's needs:

TX Friday Jan 21st Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

5. belimom

belimom Our lives begin to end the day we become silent ab

I wanted to bring this over here to make sure it wasn't missed:

Wow... I'm sorry if my post was misinterpeted. JB said she saw Hailey with an AA boy. We were wondering if it could be CD's GF's son, but his GF is not AA. When I saw the pic, and saw that he was AA (or biracial), I decided that he can't be ruled out and maybe it was him.

I'm sorry if my "posts" are rude. I really thought I was "anything but"...?

6. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

34th thread and we are still in circles, IMOO

What made the relationship with SA so AWESOME in the last 6 months?

So Hailey starts sleeping in her own room after getting a new TV and wham she is GONE!

7. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ New Member

IMO The child in the pic is clearly of mixed race. I would not describe him as AA. But maybe that's just me:innocent:

8. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

I think it was my post, and when I first heard AA, that was my thought..."Oh please don't let it be racial", I think my post did not explain that well enough.

9. Beyond Belief

Beyond Belief New Member

Didn't SA say Hailey was watching tv in the living room when he arrived home on Monday?

10. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

11. Quiche

Quiche New Member

Well, I hope DD is getting a little peace this evening.

12. winterrose

winterrose New Member

Yes he sure did.

13. belimom

No, mine was quoted.

14. noneareworthy

noneareworthy New Member

If I were 13 and my mother had sketchy bf, I would be in my room with the door locked. Actually, as most 13 yr old girls are notoriously PRIVATE, I am surprised she slept on the couch. Did the brother confirm this or is this another of BD's stories?

15. Quiche

Quiche New Member

Does anyone else think Hailey's room seems very large for a house that size? Also, the windows are lower than a standard bedroom-- do you think this could be a living area transformed into a bedroom?

16. KR2tonenow

KR2tonenow New Member

I find it confusing when Mark K. stressed so profusively that we need to check other avenues and not fixate on SA. Has the press got word of that as well? We are sleuthing what is being reported, IMO. Need a break - I'm out!

17. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

As the Thread was closing and things get so chaotic during the switch over I copy/pasted your above post and wanted to know which pic you were referring to?{the one from Clint's fb or is this a completely different photo that you're speaking of above?}..and would you tell me where it was learned that DD took the missing red hoop that was found at dads..he took it to mom{BD}?

TIA... I wasn't able to watch NG and was having to follow along by the zooming pages of posts..lol{I'll get to watch the mid nite showing here of NG}..but just wanted to make sure if thats where this specific info was learned..

Again TIA...

18. winterrose

winterrose New Member

So in 15 minutes she was suppose to jump up,no putting on shoes,jacket,purse,take anything at all and go out the door to spend the night in flipflops and walk 4 or 5 blocks.I don't think so.

19. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Proud Army Mom

He's a beautiful little boy.

Are there NO cameras ANYWHERE in Colorado City? All these sightings??

20. belimom

Bringing this over, too:

Carmen, my very best friend in all the world is AA, as are many of my good friends. I have a biracial niece that I love with all my heart. I am sorry if you thought anyone was going 'down that road'. I was shaking so much that I could hardly type my response in the post above - and I take it from your post that you were upset as well.

Truce?

21. BeanE

BeanE Inactive

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old DD, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333226

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.