TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops. sorry i forgot to say that my words are only my opinion.

i am attempting to catch up here, watch criminal minds, and referee a squabble between kids all at once....

If I were 13 and my mother had sketchy bf, I would be in my room with the door locked. Actually, as most 13 yr old girls are notoriously PRIVATE, I am surprised she slept on the couch. Did the brother confirm this or is this another of BD's stories?

At some point on NG, I believe that BD said that Hailey would fall asleep watching TV in the living room and I guess they would let her sleep all night there. For Xmas, she was given a TV for her room, so I guess when BD saw her on the evening of the 26th, Hailey was watching her new TV in her own bedroom. (This is my understanding)

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old DD, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333226

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Does anyone else think Hailey's room seems very large for a house that size? Also, the windows are lower than a standard bedroom-- do you think this could be a living area transformed into a bedroom?

i did think her room looked large. i was expecting it to be tiny but then, maybe i shouldn't have assumed as much. do we know how big the house actually is?

So what did we learn from NG tonight?

- The earring Billie has said that Hailey was wearing when she went missing was found by Hailey's older brother at their dad's house when/after they moved out.

- The beautician who said she saw Hailey the day she went missing supposedly saw her with an African American boy. A picture posted at the Facebook supporting Clint shows an AA boy with Clint, Hailey and her older brother. He appears to be the son of Clint's girlfriend.

- Billie still hasn't faced the fact that the affidavit said Shawn admitted to threatening Hailey. She pointed out the fact that she had never heard that and said that there was a difference in Shawn threatening her and Clint's life (which Billie readily admits he did) and Shawn threatening either one of the kid's lives.

What else?

So in 15 minutes she was suppose to jump up,no putting on shoes,jacket,purse,take anything at all and go out the door to spend the night in flipflops and walk 4 or 5 blocks.I don't think so.
Hmm, if that creep came into the house and I was alone, I would be out the door in 30 seconds. Not saying I believe anything he said.

The program also reported that Billie Dunn's other child, 16-year-old DD, was taken into state custody. Sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that CPS is investigating the Dunns. However, sources tell us hasn't been placed in custody of the state. Billie Dunn confirmed that on Wednesday night saying he was staying with relatives in Snyder.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=333226

Is this another school district also?
Closer to grandma and other relatives?
Good thing for DD.

So right now I am feeling pulled in two directions, but perhaps they are possible to merge.

1. The TV; we now know that HD just started sleeping in her own room the week before she went missing. I can't help but think there is a connection there. Perhaps SA was finally able to sneak into a secluded place at night with her. And maybe she threatened to tell someone, especially if they were now engaged.

2. The 7 yr old boy:

This is still bothering me. Cz tried to steer us in this direction. I resisted because I saw no motive for CD's girlfriend. But the father of the 7 yr old is a whole different question. Was he angry at Clint? Could he have been at the house that day to pick up his son? Did he get the chance to take off with HD?

Did SA and the boys Dad know each other and help each other out?

I think that is it in a nutshell. Think about who has leaked this latest news about child services. If I caught it right on NG the police leaked that to the press.

yep. and, imo, there was no reason for it. they did it because they could get away with it.

i honestly think that's why mk went there and if it's true, good on him.

Talking earlier today about the landfill evidence, I reread the article and it said Cadaver dogs hit on items at the landfill, so wouldn't that mean something that had HD scent was found and not some other kind of evidence?

- The earring Billie has said that Hailey was wearing when she went missing was found by Hailey's older brother at their dad's house when/after they moved out.

- The beautician who said she saw Hailey the day she went missing supposedly saw her with an African American boy. A picture posted at the Facebook supporting Clint shows an AA boy with Clint, Hailey and her older brother. He appears to be the son of Clint's girlfriend.

- Billie still hasn't faced the fact that the affidavit said Shawn admitted to threatening Hailey. She pointed out the fact that she had never heard that and said that there was a difference in Shawn threatening her and Clint's life (which Billie readily admits he did) and Shawn threatening either one of the kid's lives.

What else?

They may or may not have found evidence at the landfill.
They may or may not be searching other area landfills.

Here is the deal peeps. At the present time what we know is DD has been removed from the home of BD. That is all we know. Speculation that he is in anyway involved, planted evidence or other than a VICTIM who is a minor child is off limits. He is a minor.

With minors we can talk about what we know from the news, what is in court documents released or an interview done by the minor. You must still use initials when referring to the minor even if the news prints otherwise.

Do not post or talk about any other minors. Don't link or post pictures of minor children please.

Let's get back on track here. Children are not subject to sleuthing.

i did think her room looked large. i was expecting it to be tiny but then, maybe i shouldn't have assumed as much. do we know how big the house actually is?

I have no idea-- it just doesn't look that large in pictures or the google maps.

You're right. I have stepped back and regrouped several times. I have come to the realization that Billie does seem more credible than the spokesman.

Me too. I was completely wrong about the Jonathan Foster case, in particular the mom. I don't think she had anything to do with it. Maybe not the smartest decisions regarding her children or the most articulate (not everyone can be like Beth Twitty), but I don't think she is guilty of anything.

What else?

-BD said she thought Hailey had on the red earrings,but Hailey had spent Christmas night and Sunday with CD.
-DD brought BD the earring when CD was moving out of the house

If I were 13 and my mother had sketchy bf, I would be in my room with the door locked. Actually, as most 13 yr old girls are notoriously PRIVATE, I am surprised she slept on the couch. Did the brother confirm this or is this another of BD's stories?

And when the parent/sketchy bf are using drugs, they stay in their bedroom.
At least mine did.

So right now I am feeling pulled in two directions, but perhaps they are possible to merge.

1. The TV; we now know that HD just started sleeping in her own room the week before she went missing. I can't help but think there is a connection there. Perhaps SA was finally able to sneak into a secluded place at night with her. And maybe she threatened to tell someone, especially if they were now engaged.

2. The 7 yr old boy:

This is still bothering me. Cz tried to steer us in this direction. I resisted because I saw no motive for CD's girlfriend. But the father of the 7 yr old is a whole different question. Was he angry at Clint? Could he have been at the house that day to pick up his son? Did he get the chance to take off with HD?

Do we know if he is a RSO? I know we can't sleuth him. I am just saying there's quite a few odd people around HD.
CD RSO friend dos it drop by uninvited to his house ever?
Because HD seemed to go freely about the neighborhood w/o a cell phone it is hard to retrace her steps.

I asked that on the previous thread --- I really wonder if there's a connection. LE did say former friends/acquaintances of SA were also being looked at.

2. The 7 yr old boy:

~rsbm~

Many of us were having hinky feelings about CD's gf when all of this was starting to break out. How could she not remember if Hailey stopped over or not? First she said yes, then she said she couldn't remember.

I'm sure she was asked very early into the investigation, it would not have been that hard for her to remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member