TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BD said she thought Hailey had on the red earrings,but Hailey had spent Christmas night and Sunday with CD.
-DD brought BD the earring when CD was moving out of the house

I thought H spent Sunday with BD?

34th thread and we are still in circles, IMOO

What made the relationship with SA so AWESOME in the last 6 months?

So Hailey starts sleeping in her own room after getting a new TV and wham she is GONE!
I dunno. You think it was the cryptograms or all that late night reading about serial murders?

Here is the deal peeps. At the present time what we know is DD has been removed from the home of BD. That is all we know. Speculation that he is in anyway involved, planted evidence or other than a VICTIM who is a minor child is off limits. He is a minor.

With minors we can talk about what we know from the news, what is in court documents released or an interview done by the minor. You must still use initials when referring to the minor even if the news prints otherwise.

Do not post or talk about any other minors. Don't link or post pictures of minor children please.

Let's get back on track here. Children are not subject to sleuthing.

Can we ask about the 7 yr olds father? He may well have been at CD's home, right where they found the earring. And CZ implied that he had a motive.

I wanted to bring this over here to make sure it wasn't missed:

Wow... I'm sorry if my post was misinterpeted. JB said she saw Hailey with an AA boy. We were wondering if it could be CD's GF's son, but his GF is not AA. When I saw the pic, and saw that he was AA (or biracial), I decided that he can't be ruled out and maybe it was him.

I'm sorry if my "posts" are rude. I really thought I was "anything but"...?

Once again, accept my apology:seeya:

So right now I am feeling pulled in two directions, but perhaps they are possible to merge.

1. The TV; we now know that HD just started sleeping in her own room the week before she went missing. I can't help but think there is a connection there. Perhaps SA was finally able to sneak into a secluded place at night with her. And maybe she threatened to tell someone, especially if they were now engaged.

2. The 7 yr old boy:

This is still bothering me. Cz tried to steer us in this direction. I resisted because I saw no motive for CD's girlfriend. But the father of the 7 yr old is a whole different question. Was he angry at Clint? Could he have been at the house that day to pick up his son? Did he get the chance to take off with HD?

Did SA and the boys Dad know each other and help each other out?

I don't think there is ANY way to point at this supposed person. For all we know he may not even be alive, he may have never EVER been around the boy by his own choice, he may be serving in Irag or Afghanistan for that matter. He could live hundreds of miles away and have no contact with N. at any time. It seems against our TOS to speculate on his involvement when he has NEVER even been mentioned or referred to by MSM or LE.

These has been no confirmation by LE that this supposed sighting is true, or accurate as to day or time. In fact, they have clearly said that none of the reported sightings have been confirmed as legitimate.

jmo

In defense of HD sleeping in the living room I have a 14 yr old dd and when my other children moved out she started sleeping in the living room just to be closer to me at night because her bedroom is on the other side of the house. I see nothing wrong with that at all. And she has a tv in her room so that was not her reason, she just wanted to be close to me and not on the other side of the house alone at night.

~rsbm~

Many of us were having hinky feelings about CD's gf when all of this starting to break out. How could she not remember if Hailey stopped over or not? First she said yes, then she said she couldn't remember.

I'm sure she was asked very early into the investigation, it would not have been that hard for her to remember!

Hailey stopped by just about everyday for 5 minutes or all day.I have to stop and remember what all I did yesterday,but she has a new baby,up off and on every night with a new baby and it's easy to forget what day it is.

billie did say she spent sunday with Hailey....
she said she last saw Hailey on sunday because she spent the day with her she then said she last saw her in her room watching tv sunday night
she then said Hailey spent the last week on the couch
:waitasec:

I asked that on the previous thread --- I really wonder if there's a connection. LE did say former friends/acquaintances of SA were also being looked at.

If SA used drugs, and CD I assume possibly his new GF/ possibly ex might as well. Drugs is strong bond if someone wants to score/buy.
I'd like to know if they are were friends and hung out when BD/CD were married and then a schism occurred.
I think HD was exposed to lots of drug use in the home in both homes.
If friends come and go and no one locks their door- this could include many more people that should be loked at.

So right now I am feeling pulled in two directions, but perhaps they are possible to merge.

1. The TV; we now know that HD just started sleeping in her own room the week before she went missing. I can't help but think there is a connection there. Perhaps SA was finally able to sneak into a secluded place at night with her. And maybe she threatened to tell someone, especially if they were now engaged.

2. The 7 yr old boy:

This is still bothering me. Cz tried to steer us in this direction. I resisted because I saw no motive for CD's girlfriend. But the father of the 7 yr old is a whole different question. Was he angry at Clint? Could he have been at the house that day to pick up his son? Did he get the chance to take off with HD?

Did SA and the boys Dad know each other and help each other out?

1. I think that was SA opportunity...........

2. Is that little boys dad friends with SA????? I want to say no because
SA has/had Racial slurrs on his 1 video and a bad N word.............
If he had issues with Clint I would think they would fight it out.
Not with Hailey, JMOO

Kep It Simple................I'm not sure who says this all the time (crimefighter/lawyer?) but I agree with KIS
I think we are reading to much stuff into what we are bein told.
I trust SS, FBI, etc......

In defense of HD sleeping in the living room I have a 14 yr old dd and when my other children moved out she started sleeping in the living room just to be closer to me at night because her bedroom is on the other side of the house. I see nothing wrong with that at all. And she has a tv in her room so that was not her reason, she just wanted to be close to me and not on the other side of the house alone at night.

My 17 y/o DD is out sleeping on our couch right now. Her bedroom has a tv, pc, xbox, and a bluray player.........yet she's on the couch LOL! I'm glad I bought her a nice mattress and new bed set last year. =/

I asked that on the previous thread --- I really wonder if there's a connection. LE did say former friends/acquaintances of SA were also being looked at.

Yes. You helped me consider they might be connected. Cz was trying hard to send us in that direction, yet SA seems so suspicious. But he needed help imo to really pull it off. But if they both had grudges against Clint they could team up.

Must be a reason they haven't released the info on where that text message pinged from. You'd think if it pinged out where SA was, they'd be dragging him in for questioning at least. Which makes me think it pinged around the house...or???

CD said she was there on Sunday,he didn't say how long,but she had spent the night on Saturday,then BD said Hailey was at her house.So she just went home from CD's,because DD said Hailey was at the house Sunday when he left.

yep. and, imo, there was no reason for it. they did it because they could get away with it.

i honestly think that's why mk went there and if it's true, good on him.

Sometimes I feel LE is misconstruing information or presenting it with language that is accusatory. Seems like they have no evidence to indict anyone but are trying to make a case. This has now become a high profile case, with it being known , there lapse in initiating an Amber Alert. I hope they are forthright in all they do. The good news is the Feds are there.

the earring thing.... gage earrings dont "fall' out, nor do you take them out ever while trying to stretch your lobes (*spew*)... so wth is that all about

Something about this sighting is bothering me - the one with Hailey and the little boy. Either:

1) LE believes it and is keeping a lot more evidence under wraps as far as who they suspect. Even if it's true, it doesn't mean the boy's father had anything to do with it. All if proves is that Hailey was fine/alive at noon on Monday.

or

2) LE has dismissed it. If they have, then I'm with them. JB also says she saw MB, yet MB says she didn't see or hear from Hailey at all on Monday. Somebody is either mistaken or lying.

I just have to say that I got very teary-eyed when Marc Klaas began talking about BD saying that she is not in denial, etc. Marc knows exactly what BD is going through, and I believe he is there to support her, not to judge her. When I saw BD crying, (and I really believe she was crying), It was my opinion that she felt "safe" having Marc there, and was finally able to let go and cry a little.

I don't agree with all "mis-speaks" she has made about SA, the affidavit, etc. etc. and she is probably still in love with SA and trying to protect him. But Marc is there for her, and I am glad she has someone there right now. I do feel she is in denial of some sort, but I also believe that she needs to be in denial because she is not emotionally ready to face the truth.

When my great Aunt was diagnosed with cancer at age 91, my brother (who was her guardian), did not tell her. The family knew that she could not handle the diagnosis and that her quality of life, already bad enough, would probably get worse because she would be so full of fear (she did have some level of senility/dimentia). I believe that Marc Klaas has assessed the situation with BD and has decided that the best course of action is to give her hope that Hailey is still alive. He realizes she still has feelings for SA and it sounds like he is just accepting that without judgement.

God bless Marc, his organization, and all the other organizations and the general public who are helping in this search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam