TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need an acceptible link for both the doctors' name if it has been in MSM or documents and one for the bottles. Thanks.

The doctor's name has not been mentioned in MSM. Her prescription bottles were. On those bottles, her name and her doctor's name were listed. My post was asking for the link (that showed that the bottles were for someone else, which I have not seen).

Whoever is responsible for HD's disappearance is a sociopath, one who is capable of terrible acts for pleasure.
All I can say is that birds of a feather flock together.
Honestly, I don't see how BD could not have known about SA's macabre tastes. Sure I read a lot of true crime links. She printed out something like 270 pages of only the sickest stories involving torture and mutilation.
How could she not have seen the vids and pix of the masks and knives?
I don't think she was directly involved in this, and I am not accusing anyone.
I just don't think it is possible to live with someone, apparently use drugs with the same and not be aware of their nature.
This means she would be a sociopath or completely codependent.
Could Hailey have been so frightened by something she saw SA and/orBD do that she did indeed leave the house on her own.
If so why not go to her dad's?
I am praying she is found safe, but this doesn't feel right on so many levels.
I am not a parent. Not by choice, just that I was never blessed with one. Hard to imagine hurting a child, period. Happens every day.
Helping to cover up for it? Even worse.
Someone knows something.

Ok - here it is:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/HaileyDunnAffidavits.PDF

SA Daniel A COTTNER and SA Janet THOMAS interviewd Clint DUNN 1-5-2011, and he stated that Dxxxx DUNN had told him he returned home at approximately 4:00pm on Monday afternoon, 12-27-2010 and pounded on the door for about 5 minutes and nobody would let him in. Dxxx DUNN made entry through a window and got into the residence. SA Janet THOMAS later interviewed Billie DUNN who confirmed that Dxxxx had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn ADKINS standing in the hallwy with a deer in the headlights look.

Now, that I just did all this. It could be read that CD told LE what DD told him and BD just "confirmed" the same thing. KWIM?

I still don't get how she could confirm it. She could confirm that that is what DD TOLD HER as well. But confirming the event would mean she was there.

Clear as mud?

who confirmed that Dxxxx had indeed pounded on the door and nobody would let him [/B]in and he then made entry into the residence and observed Shawn ADKINS standing in the hallwy with a deer in the headlights look.

After reading this, did anyone else say "AND THEN WHAT!!!!!"? Were there any words exchanged? Did SA say something? Did DD notice what SA was doing? This reminded me of a season finale of "Dallas" where we had to tune in next year to see.... What the rest of the report redacted? Mind blowing! Like a High school student turning in an essay and only cares if he/she gets a C.:banghead:

Here's a theory - well no - more of a thought.

***ALERT - NOT FACTS - JUST 'Stinkin' thinkin' here****

What if that elsuive 2 PM text from BD/HD cell phone actually pinged in Snyder (like from around the hospital?) And WHAT IF the number it was sent to was SA's?
Could that have been what SA was so desperately trying to delete in front of LE? IIRC The questioning surrounding that blatant deletion was concerning when he called BD and/or she called him? LE would still have that it was sent to his number.

Ok ok - heading over to the corner now - teh move over a little would ya?

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

THIS IS ONLY A THEORY!!!! THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION OF WHAY COULD HAVE HAPPENED!! PLEASE DON'T TREAT THIS AS FACT!! IF I'VE VIOLATED THE RULES IT WAS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL. IT'S BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU. :seeya:

IN MY OPINION, DD walked in on something terrible that SA was doing to HD. I think SA freaked and tried to hide whatever he was doing. He just didn't expect DD to come through the window and be standing there in the house, the the "deer caught in the headlights look." I think whatever happened to HD happened in the house at that time. I think SA passed off a lie to DD and told him to get out. Whatever DD saw was crazy but he didn't see HD, so he went to CD's house to tell him about it. Because DD didn't see HD, CD thought SA was probably doing the same crazy stuff we have all posted here. I think HD was hidden in the house somewhere. I think SAstraightened up and went to pick BD from work. I think he told bought drugs for BD knowing she couldn't resist them. I think she took too much and possibly blacked out or just got really messed up. I don't think BD or DD saw HD that night. I think BD couldn't and I think BD quite possibly made DD tell LE that. I think that's why LE moved DD away from her without making too much of a fuss. I think BD was passed out. I think SA got HD and put her in her bed. I think it could explain why BD said "I checked on her, but I didn't go and touch her to make sure it was really her." I think she was scared then. I think SA went to work for 10 minutes because her HAD to get home to do with HD whatever he did with HD. I think that explains SA's lies to BD. I think it explains to cell phone pings. I think it explains why BD suddenly called DD and told him to tell HD to come home now. I think it explains why she was too scared to. I think it explains why BD went straight to LE. I think it explains why we all think BD didn't do it. She didn't. However, all of the things we think about BD, the drug use, the lack of message to HD other than "call 911" now make sense.

THIS IS JUST A THEORY. MY TIMELINE MAY NOT WORK. IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE I'M SO SORRY.

So are you thinking HD possibly met her demise on the 26th? It was on the 27th that SA went to work for 10 minutes and around 4:00 p.m. that same day when DD crawled through the window and saw him standing there (deer in the headlights stare).

I share a similar theory that something happened just before DD arrived at the house and wish the affidavit went on to elaborate what events took place from the time DD saw SA until he picked up BD from work that day. I'm wondering if DD stayed at the house, how long was SA there, did SA say anything to him, etc. If DD came in, grabbed something and left then SA had time to move and/or hide HD before he picked BD up from work.

If your blackout theory is true, HD could have very well been in that house until later that evening. Just wish we new more beyond the ATM visit.

I have known someone since she was in about the 6th grade that could be BD's twin in regards to how they act. This person that I know stayed at my house more than at her own growing up and even when asked a simple question, she acted/still acts like BD. It is from being niave and having no self confidence. She is now 29 married and has 2 children who make straight A's in school and are in the gifted and talented program. And she still acts like that, like no matter what you are talking to her about she still acts like she has something to hide. What I do know about the girl I am speaking of, she came from a very very disfunctional home. (When I say disfunctional, her parents moved one weekend while she was staying with my daughter at my house....it took us 2 weeks to track them down) So, I put alot of how BD acts and what she says or does not say into the fact that she is just that way in any situation...JMO, MOO

They moved away while she was at your house?? And it took 2 weeks to track them down?? No wonder your friend has no self-esteem!! That kind of goes beyond dysfunctional!! That's cruel!

I do agree with you about Billie.

I thought she admitted to this though...even went so far FINALLY as to admit that the money was for drugs...Both she and Shawn admitted it IIRC...

I understand that. My point is that she might say she was with him whether or not she was because otherwise she looks like a "dummy" for leaving her ATM card where he could get at it, considering the blowup it caused in February. If he'd had a "rough day" he might have just said "heck with it... I have no money, I want drugs, her debit card is here, and I really need to do some forgetting tonight".

1. Asking Weaver Services (and other service company’s) for an account of their fluid inventory and who has access to it.
2. Obtaining a log from SA’s employers for the past couple years or so detailing each and every well site he worked on and that they (LE) are actively searching each and every one of those well sites along with the roads leading to those sites. Traveling those roads one will see old abandoned buildings, stock tanks, caliche pits, old style outhouses, drain pipes, etc.

Snipped from Sheik's post ... I googled "caliche pits", term I am not familiar with. This would be an old garbage dump on someone's personal property?

Here's a theory - well no - more of a thought.

***ALERT - NOT FACTS - JUST 'Stinkin' thinkin' here****

What if that elsuive 2 PM text from BD/HD cell phone actually pinged in Snyder (like from around the hospital?) And WHAT IF the number it was sent to was SA's?
Could that have been what SA was so desperately trying to delete in front of LE? IIRC The questioning surrounding that blatant deletion was concerning when he called BD and/or she called him? LE would still have that it was sent to his number.

Ok ok - heading over to the corner now - teh move over a little would ya?
Isn't it closer's nap time yet? We need some new bombshells.

Yep, I think she added the going to mom's bit when she realized they were tracking pings...........So locals, who's the drug dealer on the north side of Snyder, lol.

I am sure the dealer's number is in one of their phones. All LE has to do is look for calls between about 5:30 and 7, to a Snyder number.

Here's my problem with the atm withdrawl. Why did they drive several miles away in another town to use the ATM? She says she is not sure how much money she has in there. Why would they take a risk of the account being empty and no gas.

I think LE needs to search anywhere the phone pinged after the ATM withdrawl...

I asked that same thing days ago. I did get a responce from someone familar with the details on this. The reason being is that I believe BD worked in that area.

I often do not know my balance and go to the atm and withdrawl what I know that I have in there.. get the reciept that SHOWS my balance...either look at what I know is also due to come through checks or debit and calculate from there and make another withdrawl... and there are some atm machines here that I can NOT do a balance inquiry on to tell balance, but when prints reciept shows available balance. It is at atms that are not my bank.. the ones that charge a small fee for using.

I am often in a position that I am so short on fund and/or waiting on a direct deposit to credit. I am times have taken money out that I have for a bill debit knowing it will take a day or two..and then by the time it post the other direct deposit of funds will credit.
It is hard to explain but anyone with very limited finances knows the atm and/or floating a check for groceries hoping and praying that it will not clear untill a direct deposit hits.. if a person knows nothing on this or never had to do it. It is not anything that is shady it is just trying to make ends meet and get groceries a day or two before pay day.

Snipped from Sheik's post ... I googled "caliche pits", term I am not familiar with. This would be an old garbage dump on someone's personal property?

The pits are usually from where caliche has been dug out to use for road base - or just an unpaved road in rural areas....very common in parts of TX (and probably other arid states like NM & AZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana