TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not believe that Billie knows what happened to her daughter and hope I am not proved wrong. As far as checking on her in the bed, I don't even believe she did this, I think she said she did because NG was asking her in such a way, she felt she had to say it, and that is why her answer was so awkward.

[Snipped]

If a mother is going to leave the house and their children are sleeping, don't most look into their room? I would think this would be a fairly common event each morning just to make sure your children are safely tucked away. And since that was Hailey's room where she slept, why would she go shake her, touch her or anything else? She saw her sleeping and that was good enough for her.

I really do not believe that Billie knows what happened to her daughter and hope I am not proved wrong. As far as checking on her in the bed, I don't even believe she did this, I think she said she did because NG was asking her in such a way, she felt she had to say it, and that is why her answer was so awkward.

I think Billie's defensive attitude comes from her disbelief that SA is being called a suspect, when she can't see a reason for it, and from the fact that some people actually choose to believe the affadavits over her.

I think she has made a big mistake in refusing to deal with ktxs or singling out any media she won't talk to anymore. That kind of action generally leads to the digging up and printing any other little bits of dirt that may have yet to be uncovered. It also makes her appear to be more interested in what the media is saying that makes her look bad than in finding Hailey.

BD has kissed & made up w/KTXS. See Friday's KTXS story where she halfway explains why she stopped talking to them:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26576929/detail.html

Basically says that she was upset (when affadavits were released) because she thought it caused the investigation to be diverted from finding a living, breathing Hailey. Sounds like she's accusing them of doing what she's actually been doing...JMO!

Maybe they have other commitments. It would not be ethical to put those on the back burner and begin a new search. jmo

There was a link on here last night that Tim Miller had flown into Florida right away to search for that 44 year old woman who is missing, last seen leaving work getting into her daughters bf's van. That is a more recent case, BD contacted TES before that and they were put on hold by LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288