TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mind was wandering through the facts of this case and I was thinking about BD's behavior right after Hailey went missing. She didn't kick SA out right away. She didn't think he was that strange.

Did BD go off to bed with this man at that time? He was still living in her house. I think she's going to be sick to her stomach if it turns out SA did something horrible to her own daughter. I really hope BD was not involved in any way. I've not been able to put my finger on her reasons for saying what she does or defending SA as much as she has.

Awesome, it was awesome.

I'm afraid this is as good as it gets...

The problem is i cant help but think that Billie is reading sites like these and getting inspirations on what she "should" be doing or " should be saying" instead of just saying it from her heart.

OH Dear God we have another Caylee.....I can't believe that they said this girl was a runaway at first....Then she was found dead!..... Killed by an 18 year old boy... she was dismembered!!!!

What in the he!! is going on in this sad world of ours. Mark Klass is talking about LE's calling these kids runaway.....Way to go Mark!!

MY goodness...I have turned into a Nancy Graceite...Hoping she mentions Hailey!!!

DEAR GOD.....PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

And now the news that the girl that was missing near Hailey who was babysitting was killed by the man she was babysitting for.....and her body was just found outside of Lubbock:banghead:
Not confirming it is her yet, however.

The problem is i cant help but think that Billie is reading sites like these and getting inspirations on what she "should" be doing or " should be saying" instead of just saying it from her heart.

The heart doesn't take 28 days to speak, it screams from day 1.

I guess NG took BD to heart... it surprises me, I thought she'd fight even harder for Hailey. :banghead:

I caught NG either Friday or Saturday night around 2a [we are in Mountain Time]. It seemed as if NG were trying to paint BD into a corner with statements.

BD was very sure to give a message to Hailey that BD no longer had her cell phone and that Hailey should call 911. When I listen to BD I always shake my head because she's always just a few beats off on her answers. Is she trying to think up an answer or guard what she is saying? I also noticed that she looks at someone in the room as if for affirmation before she speaks.

When NG mentions SA, BD changes. She seems sad that he isn't there and if she is on anti-anxiety meds they're not working. She just seems very co-dependant.

One thing I have not read anywhere, was SA military or former military? He seems to have BD under his thumb. When he stole the debit card she made excuses for him. Is she doing the same now? If this is an abusive relationship and she is unwilling to make the break, perhaps she believes that Hailey has run away and can't accept that SA would be responsible. Has it been stated why Hailey wanted to live with her Dad? It wouldn't be the first time a sleazy guy was checking out a gf's daughter.

Tomorrow I'll be doing a live broadcast of my timeline.

I'll be in my flannel nightie, and I doubt my hair will be combed.

There will, however, be no commercial breaks for catfish.

OT~~ Just got home from P-burgh (woohoo Steelers!!) and am catching up on what looks like no new news.

Is this you BTW?

a-woman-showing-frustration-at-her-computer-pgi0318.jpg

Attachments

• argh.jpg
    argh.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 5
And now the news that the girl that was missing near Hailey who was babysitting was killed by the man she was babysitting for.....and her body was just found outside of Lubbock:banghead:
Not confirming it is her yet, however.

How far is it from C City to Lubbock?

Is there a chance the body that they found could be Hailey?

The father of the children that she was babysitting is charged with Kidnapping!

Guess they have to have a body to charge him with murder!!! So Sad!

I am so glad my children are grown...But I do have grandchildren to worry about....

Our children are be robbed of their lives by the people that they trust!!!

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

How far is it from C City to Lubbock?

Is there a chance the body that they found could be Hailey?

The father of the children that she was babysitting is charged with Kidnapping!

Guess they have to have a body to charge him with murder!!! So Sad!

I am so glad my children are grown...But I do have grandchildren to worry about....

Our children are be robbed of their lives by the people that they trust!!!

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

Thanks for asking this question as I was coming on to do so. Shallowater is 127 miles from CC.

I am pretty sure the body in Lubbock is Elizabeth, not Hailey. This body was found 20 miles from the site of the kidnapping from the hotel in Lubbock.

It is about 2 hours from CC to Lubbock. I am not sure about whether or not that body could be Hailey. I think that there would be some significant decomp differences between the two based on the time that they were abducted. Also, EE (the girl from Lubbock) was 2 years older and a little bigger than Hailey iirc.

I caught NG either Friday or Saturday night around 2a [we are in Mountain Time]. It seemed as if NG were trying to paint BD into a corner with statements.

BD was very sure to give a message to Hailey that BD no longer had her cell phone and that Hailey should call 911. When I listen to BD I always shake my head because she's always just a few beats off on her answers. Is she trying to think up an answer or guard what she is saying? I also noticed that she looks at someone in the room as if for affirmation before she speaks.

When NG mentions SA, BD changes. She seems sad that he isn't there and if she is on anti-anxiety meds they're not working. She just seems very co-dependant.

One thing I have not read anywhere, was SA military or former military? He seems to have BD under his thumb. When he stole the debit card she made excuses for him. Is she doing the same now? If this is an abusive relationship and she is unwilling to make the break, perhaps she believes that Hailey has run away and can't accept that SA would be responsible. Has it been stated why Hailey wanted to live with her Dad? It wouldn't be the first time a sleazy guy was checking out a gf's daughter.

There seems to be a bit of a time lapse between miss Nancy's question and BD hearing it. I noticed it when CD was interviewed too.

This is just my own opinion.
At first I really wanted to believe BD was an innocent party in this mess.
I really didn't want to think as mom BD would be into drugs, lying etc.
Now I feel BD has never bonded right with Hailey.
Her responses are lacking the emotional distraught of a mom missing a loving daughter.
My gut is swaying me to think that BD had something to do with everything.
SA can't go down because she will also.......BD seems to be in survival mode to me. JMOO

I'm sorry to anyone who disagrees with me, but I think they need to start making an example out of (the people) that hurt these children.
Hang them on the court house square!

And NO child should be considered a runaway without solid evidence from the child that says so!

Several people have questioned why the police would announce an investigation in Memphis but not come into town with a media blitz.

Several things come to my mind.

They are watching to see if Billie tries to contact SA.
They are watching to see if SA tries to contact Billie.
They are watching to see who else contacts SA or if he suddenly hops in his car and heads up the highway.

Also, if LE really believes that Haleigh is being "held" in Memphis or if there is someone else involved who lives in Memphis, they aren't going to sound a gong to let them know they are coming.

But really, I don't even understand why they would announce this unless they want SA to feel that the heat is off him for a while. Or they really have an informant in Memphis who knows SA and they are using him as a red herring. Something like that.

I mean, believe me, I understand being under someone's spell "in love", but watching someone trust and look past the fact that their daughter is missing is painful to watch. BD needs a script to say something about or to her daughter, but good things roll right off her tongue about SA. Is this hinky?

I am pretty sure the body in Lubbock is Elizabeth, not Hailey. This body was found 20 miles from the site of the kidnapping from the hotel in Lubbock.

I would not be shocked if it was Hailey
but agree it is most likely Kailey.
We sure do have a country wide epidemic of men that are just lacking in basic humanity. Well women too... my bad.

I hope that LE checks where this guy arrested for Elizabeth Ennen's case is checked out, just to see where he was on Dec. 27th. He sounds like a very violent man.

As far as the Memphis tip being made public, I really think it was an example to show they are looking far and wide, not just zeroing in on SA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member