TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
and so what if a runaway gets an alert....
what lost by doing that....isnt there more to lose by not "Alerting'

I just dont get it.....Alert immediately since timing is short for that 76% then decide if the child may be missing by choice....

They need to change the criteria for the amber alert. It isnt working.

ITA shefner! and I wanted to make the correlation to Jonathan Foster's abduction/death..His mother Angela Davis by all accounts had a somewhat shady past with drugs..neglect..her kids going to live in other homes of relatives..etc..etc..
Somewhat similar to what we seem to have here with Hailey's mother..but where the HUGE DIFFERENCE lies{and IMO the most TELLING difference as well} is that given the fact that Angela Davis by her own account wouldn't win mother of the year{just as many have said about Billie Dunn}..had significant other with similar questionable past{just as many would say about Billie's significant other Shawn Adkins}..

but even though all of that was true we still heard and saw a visibly shaken to the core..mother..Angela Davis...a mother pleading with the media cameras to please find her boy..please keep looking and find him..thru tears she said I don't know if my boy is out in this rain and cold...I don't know if my boy is hungry or being fed... CONTINUAL PLEAS TO HELP FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!! Actual tears flowing out of her eyes and down her face... snot and all sobbing..crying..and continuing to plead to find her son...

As I said IMO this is THE MOST TELLING AND OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE!!!!!!
You have very similar circumstances..as well as past and present drug use being speculated and told were involved..Mothers that would NOT win awards for their parenting skills..and significant others in those mothers' lives that many pointed could very well be the perp... But what is most importantly void in Billie Dunn is the heart wrenching raw emotion that through snot..tears..and sobs..you heard a "momma" crying out that she couldn't bear NOT KNOWING was her bAby cold..was he wet in the rain and cold..was he starving and hungry..going unfed.. AND CONTINUAL PLEAS TO PLEASE HELP FIND HIM!!..A mother that many questioned just as they do Billie..But that mother was torn tothe very core of her being with the not knowing of who where and why her child was missing and was he dead or alive...

BILLIE IS 100% VOID OF WHAT I HAVE DESCRIBED THAT WE SAW IN ANGELA DAVIS IN THOSE LONG DAYS LEADING UP TO JONATHAN'S LITTLE BODY BEING FOUND!!!!!!

THAT IMO SPEAKS MORE TO ME THAN ANY DRUG USE/ABUSE DONE BY BILLIE..ANY NEGLECTFUL..SELFISH..AND LACK OF SUPERVISION OR GUIDANCE DONE BY BILLIE.. AS WELL AS HER DISTURBING CHOICE IN HER SIGNIFICANT OTHER{as many of us are disturbed by Shawn}...

BUT MORE THAN ALL OF THAT COMBINED IT IS HER BEING VOID OF WHAT I DESCRIBED ABOVE THAT IS MOST TELLING AS WELL AS DISTURBING TO ME!

19 years as a pediatric nurse. I had to say goodbye to many patients. While the word snot is an icky word. My fellow nurses and I found over the years a term we call "snot pockets" when there was a questionable situation ... and a child was deceased. That was something we ALWAYS SAW. The same held true for parents that lost terminally ill children. Ya just can't fake that "term". Not a nice thing to say, but they were found innocent. EVEN WHEN daddy's and significant others were guilty.

I didn't follow Caylee's story. Very sad from what I've heard so far.

However, I was thinking about this earlier and I cannot get my mind from this concept of if BD is involved, why has SA been implicated the most? The day of Hailey's disappearance, she went off to her normal routine at work while SA walked into his work for 10 minutes and walked back out. His cell phone pings do not ping from Big Springs but back in CC. All the while, we may assume that BD's phone only pinged in CC. SA supposedly said he was the last to see Hailey, which puts him in that bad spot....usually it's the last person who has seen the missing person who is most obviously the one who did it.

Yes, they both failed LDT's.

Who is covering for whom or who set whom up? Or could it be that BD knows of what happened after the fact, or was she involved from the get go like I think she was?

Why wouldn't they wait another day or two to report Hailey missing then, if they were in this together, or are into confusing and covering? A set-up where BD points fingers at, but defends SA is possible, I think.

A word to the wise.
Get familiar with the rules. This is getting pretty outrageous by this time. Mods are still dealing with the same issues over and over and they shouldn't have to be.

Many have asked for a forum.

A few things determine when and if a forum is started.
One of the major influences on creating a forum is when most posting members get a good handle on the rules. Otherwise it is an incredible amount of work and is not fair to the mods that volunteer their time here.

Unfortunately, a forum is not on the radar at this time.

I actually read a couple posts that were blaming the poor posting habits on the fact that there is no forum. Seriously peeps.

Read the rules, find out what is and isn't ok. Get on board and we will be more than happy to consider a forum. If you have a question about the rules just ask a moderator in this forum.

Here ya go a brand new thread courtesy of Texas Mist. Let's have some good discussion. Thanks.

TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong