TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a bit of advice...don't put it in a box in your bedroom :innocent:

:great:
I have Willie Pickton and Guy Heinze Jr print outs too . I also own ICP cd's. For some reason all my small kicthen knives dissappear and I am left with only large ones?? I guess that is suspect.

One day we should start a thread about all the things that could implicate us if we came under investigation.

They still can't get a timeline because BD and SA are not telling the truth......that speaks volumes.

This just blows my mind. IMO, if BD truly had no knowledge of what's happened to HD she would be down at the PD night and day begging them to tell her what she can do to get this cleared up. She would also be returning those I love you texts back to SA with a reply begging him for info, asking him questions.

Heck, if it were me, they would probably have arrested me for harassment by now b/c I would be camped out in front of his house shouting from a bullhorn.

Just a different perspective here....
when my kids were growing up, they hardly ever slept out. but sleepovers were a constant at my house. and it always seemed to be kids from "questionable" households who spent the majority of their time here. sometimes it seemed like they moved in for the whole summer. I never tried to judge these kids based on their parents. They were welcomed into my home, were fed, warm and never had to spend a night waiting for an adult to come home from a bar. They never had to worry about not being able to sleep cuz there was a major brawl going on in the house somewhere either. As long as they respected the rules of the house, they were welcome here. When some of these "questionable kids" got older, I received phone calls, thank you notes etc... thanking me. They actually said being welcome here made a difference in their life. One of them is actually a well respected police officer in this town. So MY point is, please don't always judge your kids friends by who their parents are. They didn't chose them. and sometimes these kids need a safe haven from a bad homelife.

If LE still can't pinpoint a timeline, what does that tell us about the text? To me, it says she did not send it. Otherwise, they would have her in the home at 2pm.

:great:
I have Willie Pickton and Guy Heinze Jr print outs too . I also own ICP cd's. For some reason all my small kicthen knives dissappear and I am left with only large ones?? I guess that is suspect.

One day we should start a thread about all the things that could implicate us if we came under investigation.
Shoot. Having been involved with WS for two years, I now feel I must have my house perfect at all times..no garbage, no "mysterious fibers" on the floor, no bathtub ring to be scraped and analyzed...no whodunits in the bookcase...AND I hesitate to buy anything more "risqué" than granny panties.

If LE still can't pinpoint a timeline, what does that tell us about the text? To me, it says she did not send it. Otherwise, they would have her in the home at 2pm.

I dont know how they could say she did or didnt. That is maybe the question??

If she did and every other minutes of Shawns day is accounted for then that puts them in a whole different investigation. For Hailey's sake they cannot assume she didnt or did. Either way they have to investigate as if both directions are the one to have occured.

If she did and every other minutes of Shawns day is accounted for then that puts them in a whole different investigation. For Hailey's sake they cannot assume she didnt or did either way they have to investigate as if both directions are the one to have occured.

Well if the text was sent from out of the area, whereever it was SA was at 2pm, they could tell it was not H.

If she did and every other minutes of Shawns day is accounted for then that puts them in a whole different investigation. For Hailey's sake they cannot assume she didnt or did. Either way they have to investigate as if both directions are the one to have occured.

It can tell them she didnt if that phone pinged same place SA did at 2: pm. We dont have BD records.

Well if the text was sent from out of the area, whereever it was SA was at 2pm, they could tell it was not H.

How could they tell that? Someone would have to know where she was at 2pm. and no one (who is saying )does

They probably dont know if she disappeared Sunday night or Monday. BD thought she was in her bed Monday morning but she didnt actually see her or touch her.

Jenny, I would double-check Mother Teresa before letting my daughter sleep over. :)

Me too! I never let her sleep over anywhere. LOL! LOL! My son has only been allowed to sleep over that his besty's because i've known the family intimately for many years.
Edited to add: as a rule, i'm not huge on the sleepover at all. Too much time. I prefer a few hours then we're done. LOL!

I suppose it is possible that Hailey was riding around with SA, if the phone pinged near his mom's or on the route back from there toward CC. It doesn't seem likely, but I guess it is possible, and that she texted from there...

when my kids were growing up, they hardly ever slept out. but sleepovers were a constant at my house. and it always seemed to be kids from "questionable" households who spent the majority of their time here. sometimes it seemed like they moved in for the whole summer. I never tried to judge these kids based on their parents. They were welcomed into my home, were fed, warm and never had to spend a night waiting for an adult to come home from a bar. They never had to worry about not being able to sleep cuz there was a major brawl going on in the house somewhere either. As long as they respected the rules of the house, they were welcome here. When some of these "questionable kids" got older, I received phone calls, thank you notes etc... thanking me. They actually said being welcome here made a difference in their life. One of them is actually a well respected police officer in this town. So MY point is, please don't always judge your kids friends by who their parents are. They didn't chose them. and sometimes these kids need a safe haven from a bad homelife.

The benefit is that you also knew where your kids were :)

I have a feeling that, no matter how hard it's tried, suspicion isn't going to fall on MB or her mom or their family. I understand Billie wanting to divert attention.....but, I doubt it will work. On to plan B.....or is it C? MB and mom and family, CD, CD's gf and her son...Plan D! Who will it be?

I suppose it is possible that Hailey was riding around with SA, if the phone pinged near his mom's or on the route back from there toward CC. It doesn't seem likely, but I guess it is possible, and that she texted from there...

Or SA had both phones with him .

Bless you, lynnb.

I don't think any of us meant that we fault the child for the actions or inactions of their parents. But I'd have to say I'm one of those moms who have to really know the family of my daughter's friend before agreeing to let her sleep over.

I'm glad you gave those kids a safe and welcoming place to spend time and know they'd be well cared for.

We know that back in Feb. BD was taking the phone with her - she used it to call LE and even said that DD did not have a phone at the house.

So, maybe BD had the phone with her that Monday and she was texting to MB - but actually talking to Hailey - or that's what she's saying. I know when my daughter didn't have a cell - she wasn't allowed to go anywhere without me having ALL the cell numbers of the friends she went with. (I also got all the friends numbers too)

But if that text pinged in Snyder - then BD could have said that she was texting MB to find out what Hailey was doing? Oh IDK anymore.

We just don't have enough information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member