TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta tear myself away and get some work done today!

teh, we're all counting on you taking a nice nap later - prompting a flurry of new developments being released! No pressure though....

(Respectfully snipped)
Somehow I am missing all the LIES that BD has supposedly told.

CZ has told us that Billie talks with LE at least twice a day. How is that not cooperating with LE?

This is not fact. How do we know that BD has talked w/ LE at least twice a day? I am certainly not saying that CZ is not being forthcoming, but seriously, consider the source here -- BD? You think she's cooperating with LE? Really? IMO, that's not what I recall LE stating. Maybe I misunderstood. MOO.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335546

Thank you to OP of this article. (teh?) It's the most forthcoming we've seen in a long time. We even got a statement from the actual sheriff and not just PK. So they had a whopping 5 investigators at last Monday's meeting. (but all they have to do is say the word and they could have more, tells me they don't have more than 5 directions to go, if that) Five is not very encouraging. We have no idea how well-trained, and in what areas these people are. Is even 1 a trained homocide investigator? I'd be interested to know from redcat when the last time there was a murder in CC.

This article, like others, has stated they have other POIs. I have NO doubt of one person on that list which I feel is quite small. Actually to even say it is plural is likely overstating it. That person is BD who failed 2 polygraphs. The mother of missing person, who lives in same house and is well-acquainted with the only suspect. I take no pleasure in pointing the finger at the mother of a missing child. It took some time to be able to do so. Now I raise that finger directly with outrage and disgust.

Members of the group, trained by KlaasKids, say they'll be conducting their searches for the missing 13-year-old on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

A second search group dubbed "Hailey's Angels" has no plans to cut back on its efforts. The group has vowed to search each day until Hailey is brought home. Members of that group tell KTAB News they'll continue to do so.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer says investigators are focusing their efforts Thursday on Scurry County.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335646

Members of the group, trained by KlaasKids, say they'll be conducting their searches for the missing 13-year-old on Wednesdays and Saturdays.

A second search group dubbed "Hailey's Angels" has no plans to cut back on its efforts. The group has vowed to search each day until Hailey is brought home. Members of that group tell KTAB News they'll continue to do so.

Colorado City's City Manager Pete Kampfer says investigators are focusing their efforts Thursday on Scurry County.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335646

Well I hope they find something in Scurry Co. That's more than he usually says.

I've been pondering the SAR aspects of this and several recent cases lately and what is going wrong. For me it begins at organization and management of the incident. This all seems quite straightforward to me, but I am really starting to see that in a lot of departments they just don't have the training. There are some FEMA courses online that I think should be mandatory. They seem easy to me, but I am not so sure I'm a fair judge. So, it got me to thinking and wondering about something. I would like to do an "experiment" of sorts. I need a couple of volunteers to take a FEMA Incident Command System course. It takes about 3 hours online, there is no cost at all. There is an exam at the end, again, no cost. I don't so much care about the exam as I do finding out how difficult/easy the course is for people. I'm wondering if it is like reading something in Greek to most, or if it's easy. Any takers?

Hailey Dunn update: Missing girl’s mom speaks to media, wants answers

• January 27th, 2011 12:50 am ET

http://www.examiner.com/crime-in-na...sing-girl-s-mom-speaks-to-media-wants-answers

She told the news outlet, “I really wish we could get somewhere and get some answers… I’ll do anything I can to get some answers. I know they’re working long hours but I do want some answers and I want my daughter.”

I hate to think what I'm thinkin', but I really wonder if the answers she's looking for are what sort of evidence LE might have against her and SA.

I've been pondering the SAR aspects of this and several recent cases lately and what is going wrong. For me it begins at organization and management of the incident. This all seems quite straightforward to me, but I am really starting to see that in a lot of departments they just don't have the training. There are some FEMA courses online that I think should be mandatory. They seem easy to me, but I am not so sure I'm a fair judge. So, it got me to thinking and wondering about something. I would like to do an "experiment" of sorts. I need a couple of volunteers to take a FEMA Incident Command System course. It takes about 3 hours online, there is no cost at all. There is an exam at the end, again, no cost. I don't so much care about the exam as I do finding out how difficult/easy the course is for people. I'm wondering if it is like reading something in Greek to most, or if it's easy. Any takers?

I'll take it. It's knowledge I want anyway working with missing kids and child abuse. Just let me know when exactly.

Is this the one you are referring to? http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is195.asp

I agree with you that the courses should be mandatory. I don't qualify for your experiment, however, because I've already taken them. :)

ooooooo.......A test! I love those! Tell me what to do.............

Say what?

I would like to think that you're out there and you're able to come home whenever you get ready."

I know that's what I'd say if my child ever disappeared. Come home whenever you're ready dear.

Sorry for the snark, but this case is reallly getting to me!

MOO

Mel

Why do I get the feeling that there are two missing children in this case?
One belongs to Billie.
One belongs belongs to Clint.
Two different search organizations, one seems to be looking for Clint's child, one seems to be looking for Billie's child.
Clint shows his main focus is finding his child.
Billie doesn't appear have a main focus, Shawn is in there, and it shouldn't be.

(Respectfully snipped)
Somehow I am missing all the LIES that BD has supposedly told.

CZ has told us that Billie talks with LE at least twice a day. How is that not cooperating with LE?

This is not fact. How do we know that BD has talked w/ LE at least twice a day? I am certainly not saying that CZ is not being forthcoming, but seriously, consider the source here -- BD? You think she's cooperating with LE? Really? IMO, that's not what I recall LE stating. Maybe I misunderstood. MOO.

TBH 2 hours isn't really a very long time, I recall NG trying to ascertain if BD had asked SA about some discrepancies. Just wanted to know if she had asked....it was like "pulling teeth". No reason to expect that she is any different with LE

I'll take it. It's knowledge I want anyway working with missing kids and child abuse. Just let me know when exactly.

Is this the one you are referring to? http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/is195.asp

That's the old one, it's this one.

http://training.fema.gov/emiweb/is/is100b.asp

Please take it when you have the time and then give me all the feedback you can about how easy or hard it was. I already had one person take it who I consider to be very intelligent and said it was like they were talking in another language, so absolutely no shame. I need honest feedback.

SARX........this?

http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/IS/IS100b.asp

Well somebody better take a class or something, apparently we have lost SARX.
LMAO, ok that made me spit up my coffee. Sorry, had to step out. Yes, that's the one. The more the merrier. I'm thinking I should start a thread in the jury room for it so we can discuss the results and finding off this thread. Will go work on that. Look for it down there!

I see a bunch of inquiries about BD trying to get answers from SA. If he is the person who took Hailey, that combined with all of the other stuff we know, he is exhibiting some psychopathic tendencies. If he actually is a psychopath, BD asking him for answers would be like throwing kids at a pedophile. Getting a chance to torture a mother about her missing child would be a purely exciting event for a psychopath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123