TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was more of a "hey...they are not illegal drugs....see, I even have them on tape." (my words). It was another attempt to confuse the prescription drugs with the "illegal narcotics" in the affidavit. I think confusion is the name of the game here.

ETA: I think having them on tape, makes her feel like her story is more believable. IMO.

She should really stop talking.

I thought it was more of a "hey...they are not illegal drugs....see, I even have them on tape." (my words). It was another attempt to confuse the prescription drugs with the "illegal narcotics" in the affidavit. I think confusion is the name of the game here.

ETA: I think having them on tape, makes her feel like her story is more believable. IMO.

It really isn't that uncommon for people who abuse their prescription drugs to go out and by those same prescription drugs off the street (Illegally). In their mind, it's not illegal drugs because they are the same drugs they are being prescribed - they are just using more than is prescribed so they have to supplement their prescription.

Redcat, a personal question and if you do not want to answer that is ok...

I know that you have interviewed Billie, have talked to her face to face, have seen her on TV and other news ---know that you are not a personal friend,

Do you think or feel that she had anything to do with Hailey's missing? Do you feel she is trying to keep the focus on Hailey for the right reasons?

No I don't think she had anything to do with it. I know I am in the minority here with that opinion, but I really don't think she was involved in any way. I know in both interviews done with the radio she clearly says all she needs is people's prayers, she has never asked for anything else. I do think in this case it's her family and friends who are wanting to help her and [DD] with any donations. I may be proven wrong in the end..time will tell, but that's my belief so far. She words things differently than I would, and has a different way of expressing herself, but our personalities are also 100% different.

No I don't think she had anything to do with it. I know I am in the minority here with that opinion, but I really don't think she was involved in any way. I know in both interviews done with the radio she clearly says all she needs is people's prayers, she has never asked for anything else. I do think in this case it's her family and friends who are wanting to help her and [DD] with any donations. I may be proven wrong in the end..time will tell, but that's my belief so far. She words things differently than I would, and has a different way of expressing herself, but our personalities are also 100% different.

I'm in the minority with you redcat. I don't think she had anything to do with Hailey missing either at this point.

Ima

My other Question O' The Day is about those prescription bottles. Billie said on NG that she had made sure to get the bottles on tape by the reporter (Priscilla?).

I've been wondering ever since what getting them on tape does?

ETA:

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

The affidavit suggested she came to the LDT on narcotics, and I think she wanted to make sure that it was clear she had not been shooting up heroin or something, that these were legitimate prescriptions with current dates.

redcat, thank you very much for answering. I agree with you, it seems that she just does not get a break, if a tear falls, she is faking, if not she does not care. I thank the Lord I am not in her shoes.

Take cover. I'm on a roll again lmao.

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) — at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer — voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

That question was so poorly worded it was hard to be sure of WHAT she was asking

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.
So Billie got the Ativan before Hailey went missing?

I think she meant the NARCOTIC (Vicodin). I was under the impression (until this case) that narcotics were opium derivatives, like heroin, morphine, codeine and oxycodone, hydrocodone, and oxycontin.

It seems the term has been expanded to include most all drugs, including marijuana, and lorazepam, clonazipam, and diazepam as well.

That question was so poorly worded it was hard to be sure of WHAT she was asking

It's clear she's talking about Billie and Shawn's drug buy. Affidavit, 6:19, 6:20, $60, $80, voluntary admission from Billie, purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry. Yep, she's definitely talking about Billie and Shawn's drug buy that Billie admitted to.

I think she meant the NARCOTIC (Vicodin). I was under the impression (until this case) that narcotics were opium derivatives, like heroin, morphine, codeine and oxycodone, hydrocodone, and oxycontin.

It seems the term has been expanded to include most all drugs, including marijuana, and lorazepam, clonazipam, and diazepam as well.

No, she didn't say narcotic, or Vicodin. She said "the prescriptions" (plural). You snipped that out of my post and out of the transcription...

But that's fine - here ya go:

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

But despite her saying "the prescriptions" (plural), it's the Ativan that stood out to me, because I thought she said she got that after Hailey went missing, and here she's saying before.

Not sure why you're throwing marijuana and stuff in there. I haven't, and didn't in my post. I asked one, short, simple question about Ativan only.

Originally Posted by LisaB
Texas classifies marijuana as a "narcotic" as well.
By OneLostGrl: Here is a list of the DEA's drug scheduling (Under "non-narcotic" there is an "N" stating it is considered non- narcotic. All else, left blank, is narcotic according the "controlled substances act" scheduling). Hope this helps!
http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html

That's what I always thought, but someone a few dozen threads back said it is a narcotic under Texas State Law.

I'm with you on this. The only way I can see BD involved is if she is some evil genius mastermind, and I'm just not getting that vibe.

IMO, (and that's not just letters to me, it really is my opinion and nothing more) BD's judgement is severely clouded by SA, and while I don't agree with it, and I wish she would snap out of it, my interpretation of the facts out there lead me to believe SA did something to Hailey, and also did things on Monday to misdirect and distract BD so she wouldn't realize Hailey was missing for as long as possible. It burns me up after a whole month she, at least to me, appears to still be buying into his BS, but at this point, I don't know if she even has any information that would help in locating Hailey.

BeanE, BD did say she got the Ativan after Hailey went missing.

BeanE, BD did say she got the Ativan after Hailey went missing.

I remember her saying both.....

this transcript with ng she states i think it may have been before then talking about her scripts.....but when she talks about the poly's she mentions getting it for sleep b/c of Hailey missing......

or I could have it completely wrong lol

If you look at the discard dates on the bottles, it appears as though the pain medication and the antibiotic were prescribed on Dec 23rd. The Ativan on Dec 31st.

BD is/was a nurse. She knew exactly what NG was talking about IMO.

MOO

If you look at the discard dates on the bottles, it appears as though the pain medication and the antibiotic were prescribed on Dec 23rd. The Ativan on Dec 31st.

MOO

I haven't looked at the pic...I remember it tho....if that's the case then that should clear up when she got the ativan...thanks!

vicodin is a codiene derrivative Hydrocodone and apap- acetamenophine/ tylenol isn't it?
but VICODIN is the brand name?

Please excuse the silly question but if you dont mind me asking what was BD on Ativan for ? And would something like that cause her to fail the polygraph tests ?

This is just from what I remember

From the 911 tapes (Feb. 2010) SA was taking Klonopin for his anxiety.
don't know if he still takes it...?

SA and BD withdraw money to buy illegal narcotics BA admits this.
But what kind of narcotics? Idk!

BD says her Dr. gave her Ativan after Hailey went missing.

MOO

Oh I agree! I want to add that "drug seekers " are known to call on Dec 23rd at or near closing time in order to have meds for "toothaches" phones into the pharmacy to "get them through " the holidays ... and will come into the office for.treatment after yhe new year. Every office nurse sees it often on major holidays. IT'S NOT FOOLING ANY OF US!!!
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member