TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is interesting. Why would somebody threaten a mother and a daughter? I would love to hear the rest of the story.

And this "someone else"...was he happening by the house at 3pm on Dec. 27th as Hailey attempted to walk a few hundred yards...

Are you ready for this?............

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hailey's mom said she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasnt been found," said Dunn.

All these days later and she is just now bringing this up? *Insert my eyes rolling out of my head here.*

OMG, are you freaking serious? And they can't find him....how ironic! LOL!!!!!!!

But...overall, Billie says she's "happy" with how the investigation has been going.

Are you ready for this?............

Billie Dunn: There Is Another Person That Needs To Be Looked At

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336276&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Hailey's mom said she thinks there is another person to be investigated.

"Investigators know about it but haven't questioned him. They can't find him. He did threaten to hurt me and Hailey and he hasn't been talked to and he hasnt been found," said Dunn.

All these days later and she is just now bringing this up? *Insert my eyes rolling out of my head here.*

Don't make me read it. Please. For the love of God, don't make me read it.

Well, this is interesting. Why would somebody threaten a mother and a daughter? I would love to hear the rest of the story.

Well we know someone definitely threatened the mother and the hubby and she denied that one until the 911 tapes were released. How ironic a month later she says this.

The reason for this post ! Was someone asked wonder what she bought on Sunday at the Dollar store ? If the video shows her buying snacks, and these were perhaps Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos, would a 13 YOA probably already consumed these before Tuesday, when she was reported missing? JW IMO

Thanks! Earlier I wondered why the Dollar Store video has not being released. Usually if a person is caught on tape right before they go missing, it is released to the media pretty quickly to aid the public in recognizing the person (like with Brittany Smith, Brittney Drexel, Kelsey Smith..).

The video would also reveal if she was alone, was she without a jacket and wearing flip flops, was she interacting with someone, did she buy anything (is it accounted for at the house)? Investigators know the answers to all of these questions. It's been on my mind since we found out Hailey went to the Dollar Store on Sunday and they have surveillance at the store.

We don't know if the snacks in her room were purchased at the Dollar Store on Sunday, but if so, I agree it seems odd for a teen to buy cupcakes and Cheetos in the middle of the day on Sunday and not have eaten them by the time she allegedly left for a friends at 3:00 p.m. the next day. Her brother could probably tell investigators whether she hoarded snacks usually, or got cravings and gobbled them up (like me)! It might aid somewhat in the timeline.

How many of us would completely re-direct our sleuthing attention if, HYPOTHETICALLY ONLY, we found out that Hailey took some of her Christmas money to the Dollar Store, bought a sweatshirt, dark hair dye, a toothbrush and a duffle bag and was with another person? It would have a big impact on my thought process. On the other hand, if she bought some nachos from the stand and just walked around the store, bored, eating them in her hoodie and tennis shoes by herself, it probably wouldn't change my current theories.
I went to the Dollar General Store website. Looks like they sell concessions (nachos) and a wide variety of products on the cheap. (Could it be a hang out for the local teens?)

There must be a reason the video hasn't been released. It's either very grainy and holds no value in the investigation whatsoever, or there are clues in the video that LE does not want released so as not to jeopardize the investigation. We shall see. Curious... :waitasec:

Some guys are just crazy like that.
I dated this guy about 8 years ago. Everyone thought he was an awesome, funny guy, but after a couple of months, I sensed a dark moodiness about him that made me very uncomfortable. When I broke it off with him, he actually threatened to kill me and my kids. He didn't even know my kids!

I was watching Tabitha tonight and I just wanted to cry with her. I want to do that with BD. Every time I start feeling quilty because I cant feel the love for BD she does something that just drives my hinky meter right back up. :(

I am thinking BD might be on some good pain medication right now.

Ok, did I say that?

And who, pray tell, would this guy be? Someone who knew the hairdresser and the neighbor?

Take cover. I'm on a roll again lmao.

GRACE: OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) — at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer — voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

So Billie got the Ativan before Hailey went missing?

BBM
Sorry...this who episode on NG keeps being interpreted according to whether one believes BD is truthful, or being evasive = lying

Nancy asked BD if she bought illegal narcs with the $140

BD sort of ignores the illegal narcs purchase, claims she only "had prescribed narcotics"

Nancy asks BD if the ATM money went for refilling prescriptions, but not at a pharmacy, So was that the illegal narcs she had bought...

BD says "No. I'm not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then. Before what?

So, I interpret it to mean that BD never answered truthfully about the ATM money and what it was used for. She skipped around and dodged the question in her usual evasive way of answering a direct question.

If she had spent that money at a pharmacy, it would state on the prescription bottles and there would be records which could be verified. Thus, no problem.

Problem is the illegal narcotics she stated she purchased is now being denied. But she told LE she did. So, she lied to LE? What did she use the 140.00 for then?

There is still the $140 on that particular ATM date which she refuses to explain. It seems that every statement BD makes has to be scrutinized for "truthiness" and "half-truths". Remind you of anyone?

This worked for them "a couple of times". How many times has their car been searched, as well as the scripts. To me that sounds like some hard core drug use to be pulled over and searched. YIKES

MOO

Mel

Believe me, LE were very familiar with these two and pulled them over more than a few times.

I guess pointing fingers at numerous real people werent working so Billie thought she would try the phantom person route.

:ghost:

I got two guesses on who it might be............... whose up for chat tonight?????? LOL

OMG, are you freaking serious? And they can't find him....how ironic! LOL!!!!!!!

Hang on to your hat cause I am betting he is dating a woman named Zeniada and she is a nanny, and there was recently a fire in her yard and the SUV was soaked in gas with a note on the dash board, and the kidnappers said they took H and gave to her to a lovely couple at an amusement park for a super duper secret adoption cause it was best for everyone involved.

Nothing to see here... move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member