TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think I caught up. Mystery man, press conference w/BD being planned. Lady getting hair done on day of "supposed" sighting has Alzheimer's. And they found really new looking socks with maybe some blood on them and some hair. Ok, IMO...in this order: BS, that should be good, uh huh, and last but not least - hinky.

i can't wait to find out who this "mystery man" is!

as for the alzheimers lady, since she has a tendency to forget, it's likely that she would write down her appointments so she might correct on the day if she really saw hailey

I still don't believe even half of the story and timeline as it is now. I haven't had the energy to track down all the Sunday reports of that day, but remember BD saying they were all home that Sunday. I guess you could call me confused.

I'm confused too. Kinda tired of running around in circles chasing unconfirmed sightings on Monday 12/27. Since both families saw Hailey on 12/26 and she was on tape at 2 stores that day, hoping there are some solid details in there that add some insight. In my mind, Sunday 12/26 p.m. is the last confirmed sighting of Hailey.

If it would not jeopardize the investigation/case, it would be really helpful to know more about Hailey in the hours before she disappeared. There are no confirmed sightings of Hailey on Monday 12/27. However, there are two confirmed sightings (video) on Sunday, 12/26.

We haven't heard details from the family or LE, but we know Hailey was at the Dollar General Store and the Alco Discount Dept store on Sunday and she was captured by the surveillance cameras. The exact time is not known, but sometime during the day she was at both stores. It was confirmed on NG, and also LE confirmed it to Clint Dunn (see link below). It's unusual for LE to withhold surveillance video of a person just hours before they are reported missing unless they are holding it close to the vest intentionally. So we might not get to see it or find out what Hailey was doing until a suspect goes to trial. But, if it's just a matter of no investigative reporter formally inquiring, it would be really helpful to have the following addressed:

1. What time is Hailey caught on tape - entering and leaving each store?
2. What was she wearing? Is the clothing accounted for in the home?
3. Was she alone in both stores?
4. What, if anything, did she purchase? Are all purchases accounted for in the home?
5. Is there video for outside of the store as well? Did Hailey interact with anyone outside or get into a car? Did she head off walking back towards home?
6. Were the store clerks working during the time interviewed? Anything unusual or helpful?
7. Did Hailey go back to Clint's or directly to Billie's? What time is she seen leaving the last store and what time is she reported as arriving back home?

Reference: http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2011/jan/19/missing-teens-brother-staying-with-relative/

these are all good questions! i wish we had answers
would le withhold the video if there was a potential suspect in the video with hailey?
or would they withhold it due to the nature of hailey's purchases?

it's hard to "work" on some of these cases, as we don't know as much as le does and a lot of the time they aren't going to show their hand.

all we have to go on is what is released to the media, which isn't everything.

if we knew exactly what hailey did on sunday; went, said talked to, bought up until it would be easier to get an idea of what happened monday maybe.

Originally they said pink tennies, then those were found in her room, so they changed it to flip flops.
After that, some people were wondering about where Billies purplish tennis shoes were, and if those were missing. I never heard an answer to that though.

Could it be that Hailey NEVER left the house so that is why the sneakers were there but she was wearing socks while at home. Maybe she met her demise in the house in sock feet? However I dont know why the socks would be found off her feet if infact the socks are related to the case.

The hair dresser's client supposedly has Alzheimer's (as per Billie to our WS poster).

IMO, doesn't make it so.

The sox find is extremely curious but they don't look like they have been out in the weather for a month. IMO

i can't wait to find out who this "mystery man" is!

as for the alzheimers lady, since she has a tendency to forget, it's likely that she would write down her appointments so she might correct on the day if she really saw hailey

What if her appointment changed and she forgot to write it down?!?!

you know what... we need to hear from LE... that is what needs to happen..

do they WANT attention on this case? or are they already building a case and don't need the pubic's help? either way... they have...over one month had one official presser that was rather like a goat rope if you were watching it live..

the public needs to HEAR where they are and what they are doing to find this child... a Nation was mobilized and now silence.. let us hear something official...

MOO..

(((((yeah... frustration level very high here!)))))

BBM. I know this is probably a dumb question, but how did BD know that HD was wearing flip flops? Process of elimination? It's just odd the way she words this - that she didn't take any shoes or boots.

imo, it's not that odd of bd, she probably knows exactly what shoes hd wears (maybe they are the same size foot and share, or hd just doesnt have that many shoes)

probably was process of elimination.

if hailey went out during the day, would it be too cold this time of year to go out wearing flip flops? for example if hailey were just going across the street to run to her dad's she might just wear flip flops even if a lil cold out.

yet if hailey were to go to stores around town, would it be more likely for her to wear boots or sneakers due to the weather?

randomly:

IMO i really at this point don't think bd knows what happened to hailey. if she did know, she really has nothing to lose, people already are talking about her, dd is living at relatives, hailey is her daughter.

i know we read about women who kill their kids here and there, yet for some reason bd doesn't seem like she would do that. she seems to be trying to keep hailey in the media at least.

as for the polygraphs, they aren't admissable in court.

as for the "reading material" bd printed out from work, imo i think she printed all that out moreso for sa than herself. he's the one with the obsessive horror interest.

for someone to be reading up on serial killers and all sorts of murders, they are either
a. sleuthing and trying to "get into" a criminal's head or have an interest in true crime as it relates to them in some sort of way
b. doing self help research and just obsessed in a negative way with violence and murder

its possible sa was trying to understand himself better by having bd print out all those murder serial killer references.
or maybe bd was trying to figure out sa; however imo i really think she printed all of it out for sa mainly

i don't think bd is covering for sa, i think she honestly may not know what to think of him at this point. he has threatened them in the past, she may have a type of battered women's syndrome.

granted he is obsessed with horror, yet a lot of other people are as well and they don't kill people.
being that he's threatened her and hailey in the past and scared them; made comments about killing a deer=child= easy, it makes him look extremely suspect.

What if her appointment changed and she forgot to write it down?!?!

anything is possible
maybe the hairdresser would remember the day her client came in for an appointment. some keep a record of clients and appointments. also depending on the method of payment, there might be record the lady was there if paid in check or cc.
this is a small town i believe, so hopefully at least someone remembers.

Originally they said pink tennies, then those were found in her room, so they changed it to flip flops.
After that, some people were wondering about where Billies purplish tennis shoes were, and if those were missing. I never heard an answer to that though.

The shoe thing has been confusing. And, the flyers/posters of what Hailey was wearing have changed more than once. As someone posted earlier, there is now a version with no clothing description listed. Wondering if that is intentional because LE has absolutely ruled out SA's statement about seeing Hailey leave on Monday. It could be difficult for Billie to determine just by doing an inventory of her room what is missing. If my niece went missing and I hadn't seen her dressed that day, there's no way I would know for sure what she was wearing; she's got too many jeans, tees, and shoes... :banghead:

if they are haileys do you think someone could have planted them there?
It would have to be, they are way too clean. The way the grass in smashed it looks like a well traveled trail, maybe for motorcyle riding.

Thank you, Ransom. I hadn't see a time before. That's good info.

According to this article, BD was interviewed by CBS 7 in the AFTERNOON and said that SA was with authorities taking the polygraph. Hailey's uncle said he was polygraphed also and thought BD took the poly that NIGHT too. So when was there time for BD to kick SA out and have a 10 hour interview with LE after her own polygraph? I apologize if this has already been explained but I'm confused.

http://www.cbs7.com/news/details.asp?ID=23234

anything is possible
maybe the hairdresser would remember the day her client came in for an appointment. some keep a record of clients and appointments. also depending on the method of payment, there might be record the lady was there if paid in check or cc.
this is a small town i believe, so hopefully at least someone remembers.

If she has alzheimers I would think a care giver or family member took her to her appt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88