TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by Texas Mist, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mck16

mck16 New Member

I have wondered the same thing and ITA with you. ty

2. gypsyblue

gypsyblue this is not what Haleigh would have wanted

im not sure you need to have a criminal record to prove you are not the best parent...iirc Hailey has bounced from several homes by the age 13,speaks volumes.... she was never checked on by her mother the night she was supposed to be at a sleepover, especially at a house she never slept at....etc....

and I totally disagree that billie could not work in a hospital if she was on drugs, I doubt they are paying to pizz test their employees weekly.... jmo

3. Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Armchair Detective

I'm sorry GrandmaJ - I didn't know the post had been removed. I've had to miss some pages over the weekend. Thanks :)

4. mechelle69

mechelle69 New Member

Sorry, I am still trying to catch up from last night. But I wanted to add my two cents here. I believe what she is saying is that yes they took out money for illegal drugs but that she did not use any. Meaning that the drugs were for SA. The reason that she doesn't want to get into it any more is probably that she doesn't want to add to what the public already has against SA.

5. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

Really Clint needs to take over the media because he seems more focused about keeping it on Hailey or someone should be spokesperson for the family.
    Anyone follow DP case? The sister of Stacy tried to handle the media and it wasn't working very well. Pam (I believe was her name) took over and was so professional at handling the PC's.

6. nomoresorrow

nomoresorrow Well-Known Member

RE: BBM (above) As I understand it, the term "deceit" (deception, deceptive...) is the appropriate terminology used by LE in reference to polygragh results; NDI = No Deception Indicated, DI = Deception Indicated, and Inconclusive. They do not use words, such as "pass", "fail", or "flunked"...

7. TXHOPE

TXHOPE New Member

I agree many of us have to agree to disagree on this one because minds are already made up. For me though what Billie is saying does make sense.

Why is she doing the presser?

"People are misconstruing everything. There's so many things that aren't accurate that's out there. I just need to get the facts out there so people will get back to focusing on Hailey," she said.

I don't see this as clear my name, I'm worried about what people think of me. I see it as stop focusing on me and focus on my daughter.

If I'm wrong about Billie I will be the first one to ask for the egg scraper but I believe her. I think she may of lied about some things which was a mistake but she's not lying about being involved with Hailey's disappearance. I think it's clear that she loves and cares about her daughter and I can't feel good about condemning a crime victim unless enough evidence has presented itself to do so. In my opinion, in the affidavit there's not enough that makes me sure of her involvement. I just don't think it's fair to bash a mother of a missing child unless you're 100% sure of her involvement.

8. Velouria

Velouria Active Member

My comments in red -

I started out listening to BD with a very open mind, I can assure you. But the more I "Listened to Billie", the harder it became for me to buy what she's selling. I don't think she killed her daughter, but IMO she's not being completely truthful, either.

9. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

10. mck16

mck16 New Member

Where did HD bounce exactly? I have heard that she lived with her Dad, and a couple for a short time. What are the other places? And do you know the reasons?

And I personally know that a hospital would absolutely do a drug test on their employees if they suspected drugs were being used. And it would be difficult to cover up drugs around professional people who deal in drugs on a daily basis. mpo

11. mck16

mck16 New Member

You know what I agree with you. I just want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt until I know differently. I think she has been decietful but I think it has come out of panic and confusion. Maybe today if she can get her point across some information will come out that can put all of us at ease. I don't know. I am praying for some kind of definitive info. I guess it is that fence thing. jmo

12. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

13. epiphany

epiphany Well-Known Member

If one eliminates all MSM reports, it is the Affidavits in combination with Billie's own words on her many NG Show appearances and Billie's own words during her video interviews/footage with other outlets, that have led many to arrive at the position that Billie is involved in her daughter's disappearance.

14. winterrose

winterrose New Member

She never said they were for SA,she said they pulled the money for gas and food,but told LE they pulled the money and bought illegal narcotics.

15. gypsyblue

gypsyblue this is not what Haleigh would have wanted

I heard she also lived with that byerley (sp) person.... and bbm key word being if...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.