TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't just want BD to talk, I want her to tell the TRUTH. No more changing stories, no more word games, just the plain and simple TRUTH.

:eek:kay:

no, I didn't lick all the lead paint chips off of my garage last night, but I actually am still on the fence with BD and will take what she has to say with a huge grain of salt. SA... he is a whole nother thing... and her behavior toward him still another.... but as to whether she had anything to do with this I am here:
:fence::fence:

Seeing how there is time before the PC maybe we should make a clear list of Question BD could give a straight answer so we could get things cleared up....

no, I didn't lick all the lead paint chips off of my garage last night, but I actually am still on the fence with BD and will take what she has to say with a huge grain of salt. SA... he is a whole nother thing... and her behavior toward him still another.... but as to whether she had anything to do with this I am here:
:fence::fence:

I agree with you and it is so frustrating that LE hasn't come up with anything definitive that would point to a perp. I have not heard any news about anything, has anyone? jmo

Seeing how there is time before the PC maybe we should make a clear list of Question BD could give a straight answer so we could get things cleared up....

While I think that would be a great Idea it also could be a waste of time alot arent going to believe a word she says anyways.

Guys Guys Guys..... wait for the presser. We can't keep trying to point a finger innocent people because BD has decided there is a POI that should be looked at. When LE tells us they are a POI it is a different story.

STOP Please.

Until this person is named we have to talk about that as far as only what we know. BD had said this person in her opinion is a POI. LE has not said that.

While I think that would be a great Idea it also could be a waste of time alot arent going to believe a word she says anyways.

She could at least try... After all its for Hailey's sake...:cry:

Where is Geraldo? NG? Mark Furman? and investigative reporters?
Is our own LEVI are you there???
REDCAT are you going???
Need to know the 'behind the scene' also...........
anyone can read a script.............

Can someone please post the link to the documents of BD's hearing with the Texas Board of Nursing?

The link I have doesn't work and I want to discuss the Boards response to BD.
TIA

BD said SA was in an argument with at work when it is actually her.

To be honest if she wants people to believe her and BEFORE she gives press conferences to accuse others maybe she should clear HERSELF especially if she doesnt want people to think she is involved.

I think its totally hypocritical that a woman whose daughter is missing and whose live in boyfriend has been named a suspect in her disappearance..and who herself showed to be deceptive when asked what had happened to her daughter is even ALLOWED to give a conference and accuse OTHERS.:banghead:

I agree with you and it is so frustrating that LE hasn't come up with anything definitive that would point to a perp. I have not heard any news about anything, has anyone? jmo

They have NAMED a suspect. How much clearer can they be? As for what they have pointing to him, it's an ongoing criminal investigation - we aren't going to know what evidence they have. They have named a suspect and said there are several other POI's.....looks to me like the investigation is moving along. Not as fast as we would like, but it's moving.

Wow....clicked into the last thread and first thing I saw was a post about Cousin Joe and I freaked out thinking I had somehow gotten myself into the Haleigh C. thread and that I was really losing my faculties if I couldn't even get to the right thread!!!! Is there REALLY a Cousin Joe being attempted to be implicated here????? Too weird!!

jmo

:floorlaugh: I think the post was being :rolleyes:

That would be awesome..only problem is that I have yet to hear Billie give a straight answer. I don't understand it..it seemed like every time NG asked her a question, she hemmed and hawed and deflected..but never really answered a direct question. What we saw there, I imagine was the same thing LE was having to try and work with with..moo..

How about getting LE to believe what she says? Taking another poly with the FBI might be a great first step in that direction, KWIM?

Do we even know if Billie will be taking questions? Or will she just read a statement?

How about getting LE to believe what she says? Taking another poly with the FBI might be a great first step in that direction, KWIM?

ITA 100% she needs to take another Poly...however if she does and the results are different are we going to believe the first results ir the New results?

ITA 100% she needs to take another Poly...however if she does and the results are different are we going to believe the first results ir the New results?

I remain open-minded about that mahoneys. Let's watch and see if it gets to that point. :)

How about getting LE to believe what she says? Taking another ploy with the FBI might be a great first step in that direction, KWIM?

It would be nice to see a Polygraph - Press Conference...:great:

Guys Guys Guys..... wait for the presser. We can't keep trying to point a finger innocent people because BD has decided there is a POI that should be looked at. When LE tells us they are a POI it is a different story.

STOP Please.

Until this person is named we have to talk about that as far as only what we know. BD had said this person in her opinion is a POI. LE has not said that.

Do we citizens get to name POIs now? Because if so, I've got somebody I'd like to name in this case. :angel: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea