TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top portion, she was reading directly from her statement, when talking to HD she was not.....and I am sure it was more of an emotional challenge.

Thank you, I was just getting ready to post the same thing.

Goodness quite a few changes in her timeline that what BD has supported in the last month on NG. How could HD's bedroom be dark in the morning at 620am when the tv is on? She has said quite a few times that the bedroom was dark. And now in the new statement the tv is on. AND if there is a tv on wouldn't she shut it off?

The top portion, she was reading directly from her statement, when talking to HD she was not.....and I am sure it was more of an emotional challenge.

She was reading from the paper during that portion as well.

[Snipped]

I agree, but hasn't she erred on the side of caution by asking him to leave her home until she knows what happened to her daughter? In the meantime, you have SA giving her excuses for everything that has come out about him. What would have cut it for me is the fact that he hired an attorney and refuses to talk to her about the case. I don't think we're going to see BD change her mind about SA until and unless they find concrete evidence against him.

Maybe it would have better had she errred on the side of caution and not moved him into the family home after he had threatened to kill her !!

I was finally able to review the presser and I think she did great.

Why are we sleuthing Clint? Is he a suspect or POI?

FB goes in the Parking Lot and, Clint is not a POI so why would we be sleuthing his FB? I'm very confused.

I apologize, I was not sleuthing him. I was just trying to point out that he personally had not set up an account for himself since Willenfan had said that he did. I was trying to stop the rumor before it grew legs.

In the future, even if it wrong should be just ignore it? I just thought it would be better to clarify it than let it grow. Sorry.

[Snipped]

I agree, but hasn't she erred on the side of caution by asking him to leave her home until she knows what happened to her daughter? In the meantime, you have SA giving her excuses for everything that has come out about him. What would have cut it for me is the fact that he hired an attorney and refuses to talk to her about the case. I don't think we're going to see BD change her mind about SA until and unless they find concrete evidence against him.

bbm~
I think you are absolutely right and I find that so incredibly sad..If there was one scintilla of a chance he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance, I don't know how she can stand to see his face. Just the thought of it makes ME want to claw his eyes out!

Just to clarify Gram i was NOT sleuthing Clint at all!! I was just pointing that when Billie made the comment about donations during the presser that she might not have been talking about him. People had assumed in the other thread that she had made a dig at him in the presser but I listened to that presser and she never gave a name. I apologize if my post came out as sleuthing it was not meant to be.

If someone told me to call the PD and tell them they were coming there to fill out a report, I'd probably make an "uh huh" sound, with no intention whatever of doing it. I mean... why would anyone?

"Hello? Officer? My ex is coming there to fill out a report."

"Um. Okay. Anything else?"

"No, that's it. Just wanted to let you know."

"Okay. I'm gonna get back to doing my job now..."

But... while we're on the subject of telling people we're gonna do something... could somebody post and let everybody know I'll be posting again in a few minutes after I watch more of this video over and over and over again? K. Thanks. Bye.

If someone told me to call the PD and tell them they were coming there to fill out a report, I'd probably make an "uh huh" sound, with no intention whatever of doing it. I mean... why would anyone?

"Hello? Officer? My ex is coming there to fill out a report."

"Um. Okay. Anything else?"

"No, that's it. Just wanted to let you know."

"Okay. I'm gonna get back to doing my job now..."

But... while we're on the subject of telling people we're gonna do something... could somebody post and let everybody know I'll be posting again in a few minutes after I watch more of this video over and over and over again? K. Thanks. Bye.
It wouldn't be odd to me if I took the call because its the other Parent calling about it. jmo

That woman who said she saw Hailey Monday night must have waited till after January 11th to bring that receipt by,because on January 11th there was this article...

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26452671/detail.html

Billie Dunn Admits It's Possible Adkins Could Be Involved In Hailey's Disappearance

I'm wondering if the receipt was a typo or because of Christmas weekend,could it have been Friday night the woman saw the receipt later and thought it was Monday she saw her?Why did the woman wait so long to give her the receipt?

HEY! Did Teh start dinner without us????

Has LE made any comments on this presser from BD???

Do we have a transcript of everything said?
TIA

Wonder if it was dark at 8:30 at night and she thought it was Hailey and her friend.

Can a local chime in on this question please? From what I could find by Googling sunset times it gives me around 5:45 p.m.
http://www.sunrisesunset.com/

Also, from how many feet away did this woman supposedly see Hailey and the friend?

Since HD had not been reported missing at that time, how much attention did this woman pay to the person thinks she saw? When did this woman go to the police with the information?

Maybe it would have better had she errred on the side of caution and not moved him into the family home after he had threatened to kill her !!

I agree here also. I don't like the man/boy, but it doesn't change the fact that BD had him in her home with her children and trusted him. She wants to believe him and apparently she does believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305