TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by imamaze, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KMouse

KMouse Well-Known Member

Wouldn't the bottles or cans be saved so that they could be brought back to the beer store to cash in?

You could be right though.

2. TXHOPE

TXHOPE New Member

Exactly. Clint didn't say he saw BD carryng the beer in the house. There were other people in the home. Any of these people could of chose to go buy beer on their own without BDs knowledge.

3. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Such a nice post! I do highly recommend you listen to the interview. You can't get the emotion and desperation from typed words (though I really thank those who are putting it together).

The audio gives you a good feel for C&N -- they sound like great people. I'm not sure how long the podcast is up, so you may want to do it soon (if at all).

Hugs,

Mel

4. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

5. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Right - we don't know who bought the beer, only that "they" brought in 2 cases of beer (per CD). But as a guest, with a child missing, would you bring over 2 cases of beer. Flowers maybe, a supportive card, a meal...but beer? IMHO I think not.

MOO

Mel

6. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

They did? I never heard that before? Do you have a linky? I thought they were looking for Hailey or something else. I don't recall beer bottles/cans. Then again, these threads fly so quickly.

Thanks!

Mel

7. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

As does my daddy! Beer is not the issue. Drinking beer does not make a person "bad"
    but having a 13 year old girl that is missing is bad. If your uncles neice was missing would he lie about the fact that he drank some beers? nuh uh!
    BD admitted to purchasing illegal narcotics and lied about beer?? WHY?
    (just asking not to you personally) :hug:

8. TXHOPE

TXHOPE New Member

Sometimes you don't have control over what people bring to your home. I don't think they bought the beer just for Billie. I know if my child was missing and I was surrounded by friends and family in my home I would be grieving so badly and be so focused on my child that I don't think I would even notice or care what the other people were drinking. JMO

9. LadyLuck

LadyLuck New Member

Found it but do not know how to bring it over I heard it in BD's press conference, go to thread 54, page 25 , post 374, there is an youtube of the press conference, Sorry I am unable to bring it over but you can go listen.

10. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

yah, I agree. I think we're beating a dead horse here, when there are so many other things to focus on (like SA and what the heck he's up to).

MOO

Mel

11. my_tee_mouse

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWWUhh0ZZaM[/ame]

12. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

I'm sorry mel I was being snarky.
    The trashman was not involved in the search of the landfill to my knowledge. I'm going to my time out mat. = [

13. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I am thinking SA/BD admitted to buying drugs in Scurry.
    So we have drugs, 2 cases of beer, friends, watch the ball drop, party.
    SA/BD in no shape to take poly's for how many days???
    This IMO, all adds up....................

14. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

I was thinking they wanted Hotel trash.

Here is a post from a local member about the trash. I guess it is "rumor" but we do know both landfills were searched and I found it interesting about where the trash went that day and how the trash route was not running its normal routine. This is a second hand account FWIW.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6037093&postcount=228"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6037093&postcount=228[/ame]

15. peeples

peeples New Member

I have drank alcohol twice since becoming a mother almost 10 years ago. Anyone who feels the need to drink every night, or have more than little alcohol at a time needs a substance abuse eval. IMHO
    I don't care if BD or SA didn't bring it that night. I'd throw that carp out of my house. I have kids. I don't want alcohol in my home. The fact they allowed it in their home during that time, just a few days after HD went missing says a lot to ME. 2 cases of beer equals party to me. Again just my opinion.
    Those poor kids, there is drugs, there is alcohol, there is little supervision..... sad the only word I can come up with right now. MOO

16. Wise Old Owl

Wise Old Owl Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL

Ok - I have the transcript. There is a section that I have to proof (about 10 minutes) - I'll then send the entire transcript to Grandma (R U OUT THERE?) or a mod to review and then post.

Hang on guys - not too much longer.

Your transcriptionists were:

Belimom
    Smooth Operator
    Wise Old Owl and
    BeanE.

Hang on a few more minutes.

17. Soulmagent

Soulmagent Well-Known Member

Reveiwed for what?

Belimom
    Smooth Operator
    Wise Old Owl and
    BeanE

Thank you guys so much!

18. my_tee_mouse

And our Awesome Angels are:
    Belimom :goldcrown:

Smooth Operator :goldcrown:

Wise Old Owl :goldcrown:
    and
    BeanE :goldcrown:

19. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

Hi WOO :)

Thank you! Since the podcast is almost an hour, can it have it's own thread. I can see how easily it will get lost here (especially as we move to new threads). It's so wonderful, it's needs it's own special home (IMO).

Thanks!

Mel

20. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

I was thinking about this earlier. When a child is missing you need to be on your TOP game. You can lose thoughts or memory when you're drinking, or even taking ativan (and God knows what else). IMHO, the parent of any missing child should not be taking ANY mind altering concotions whatsoever. I know she's stressed - half the world is stressed. Eventually the body will sleep, regardless. IMHO - she needs to get back on the horse, go take another LTD, as does SA.

Again - MOO

Mel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.