TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said in an earlier thread upstream that HD and her friends used to
go to that motel to stand outside and get wifi. I think that could be one explanation for the scent being hit upon there.

This was speculated. It is not a fact.

the # of beers on NYE really does not concern me as much as both N and BD having trouble recalling events surrrounding HD 's disappearing
I have my suspicions as to why. but ZERO proof :sad:

This was speculated. It is not a fact.

It just does not add up in my head. Winter break, Christmas $, time to kill. IMO teens would congregate at a warm place where they could sit and eat/chat and surf the
net. At THIS PARTICULAR TIME A hotel parking lot makes no sense. Parents were back to work. teens were "home alone" with all their new stuff. MOO

Where on earth is Hailey? There has to be some clue somewhere what happened to her :(

Respectfully snipped:

And I am REALLY and SINCERELY confused about what day Hailey stopped by. Since she slept there Saturday night and woke up there Sunday, where she stayed until about noon with the exception of a walk to the stores, she did not STOP BY on Sunday. So DID Hailey stop by Monday? Was Naomi confused because she was ASKED about this on TUESDAY? At that point, "yesterday" was Monday... KWIM?

Naomi thankfully, cleared up that question IMO...that she didn't see Hailey after she left their place from spending the night. BD also acknowledges in her timeline Hailey came home around noon. I didn't get the impression Naomi mixed anything up.

I got the impression that LE is having TM sneak in and search undisclosed locations and probably CD should not have let the cat out of the bag.

I got the impression that LE is having TM sneak in and search undisclosed locations and probably CD should not have let the cat out of the bag.

Respectfully, I don't think TES is there in secrete, CCity is a very, very small town. Someone like TES comes in to search the lake (which is a small lake by most accounts) folks are going to notice....but I have been wrong before:crazy:

serious question....how does anyone "sneak in" in a small town and not get noticed?

I am looking so forward to the trascriptions the members did last night.

ATTENTION PLEASE READ If any one could tag those with a post number when they get posted please do in case I cannot get to the computer to tag them before the thread closes. Once the thread is closed it is to late to add in a tag.

It helps when we have to pull information out of the closed threads we will know exactly where and what post it is.

Thanks !

Sorry about the red bold large letter I just wanted to make sure people saw the tag request.

Also did anyone notice CD saying Hailey went missing from in between his house and BD's. He said Halfway in between. I thought that was interesting being as the only LE confirmed sighting of Hailey is DD's and I dont even believe LE has confirmed that sighting to the public.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

IMO, This could be that CD hurt his back and NS was just tired worn out. "not feeling well" IMO doesn't have to mean a cold or the flu (hence no symptoms to list) but could be used in this case to describe her being fatigued from being on the road and new baby, worrying and stress etc...

Or it could of meant she simply had cramps but didn't want to tell the whole world.

I don't think so. All LE needed is a search warrant with probable cause and it would be done and over with, IMO.

BD and CD have BOTH expressed their displeasure at this investigation into their missing daughter. BD got slammed for that, by the way.
A search warrant for THEM to see the tapes...but for them to release them for viewing by non-agency personnel? That's not so cut-and-dried. I'm sure LE's seen every bit of footage. That doesn't mean they have the right to share it with everyone else.

NOT. A legal search warrant exempts the hotel because they have NO choice but to comply. Local LE didn't do squat. IMO
There's nothing that's been said that indicates LE did not view the tapes themselves.

And, again, just because a search warrant is obtained doesn't mean LE can just do anything they please with what is obtained. And there are some things they might have a RIGHT to do with evidence obtained but have an ETHICAL OBLIGATION not to do with evidence obtained.

For instance, they might obtain a search warrant for my house and have the right to confiscate my underwear. But that doesn't give them the right to run said underwear up the flag pole in front of the post office in town square, and I'm "guessin'" they have an ethical obligation NOT to do so!

Not to get OT, but can't sleep. Where do you put 48 beers. I have a household of 3 and my fridge is full of water and juice (and yes, the ocassional 6 pack and bottle of wine). A cooler perhaps? But then you'd need ice. Is their fridge empty? Who wants to drink warm beer.

Okay I'm rambling now. Mods I'll put myself on a TO.

MOO

Mel

ETA: is a case 12 or 24?

I would think a case of beer is the usual 24, sometimes you get 30 depending on the packaging. If folks are going to cool all of it, it requires a cooler as most households have food and stuff in the fridge or like the podunk rednecks we are, we have a fridge on the back porch that holds beer, soft drinks etc. we don't keep food in this one.

LadyLuck said:
Just my opinion, I thought the interview was very good. Thought the host were great. I never thought CD had anything to do with Hailey missing.

Just my opinion, I never thought BD had anything to do with Hailey missing and still do not.

Just as I try not to dissect BD's statements, I will not try to dissect CD. I think both are hurting right now... They do not know where their 13 year old daughter is, that has to be the hardest thing to deal with. My heart breaks for both of them, My prayer is that she will be found safe but as time goes on it is hard to believe she will and I am sure that goes through her parents heads.

I have compassion for both of them...

I'm behind again, but thought this was worth repeating from the last thread.

You don't. Especially CCity where I can only imagine folks are on Hyper Alert for anything out of the ordinary.

Touche'!
SOMETHING is going on near my house (in GA) helicopters have been hovering over the lake since dawn! I can't find out why???? and now they are grating on my nerves!
Yep! TES would be obvious to locals IMO!

Who buys two cases of beer? You might buy two cases if they are on sale, which most are around the holidays. I would also consider two 12-packs as cases nowadays. I don't even know what this matters in the scope of things. However, I could clearly see someone like SA, a 22 (?) year old thinking it was NY's and he was going to party down. Yes, insensitive and immature and most likely wanting to cope with something he possibly had to hide?

Touche'!
SOMETHING is going on near my house (in GA) helicopters have been hovering over the lake since dawn! I can't find out why???? and now they are grating on my nerves!
Yep! TES would be obvious to locals IMO!

BBM-That's the WSer in you..:floorlaugh: Yesterday was Ground Hog day (or so I was told) they said we will have an early spring due to the Groundhog not seeing his shadow and immediately I thought great! Then about 5 seconds later I had to ask....
How accurate has this Groundhog been?
How long has this particular Groundhog been doing this?
What if the sun is not shining and it is overcast?
What if is is overcast but it is usually shining and this overcast was a rare thing on this day for this area, thus affecting the results of the ability for the Groundhog to see his shadow ?
Being a WSer makes ya want to know everything or teetering on crazy I'm not sure which yet.......

We are so redneck here grown men broke out the ir LAWNMOWERS to play after being snowed in for 3 days!
and sadly... the kids ride on coolers with wheels while trick or treating with their dads.... sooooo
I get why people buy two cases or boxes. Heck beer is cheaper than bottled water here!

Who buys two cases of beer? You might buy two cases if they are on sale, which most are around the holidays. I would also consider two 12-packs as cases nowadays. I don't even know what this matters in the scope of things. However, I could clearly see someone like SA, a 22 (?) year old thinking it was NY's and he was going to party down. Yes, insensitive and immature and most likely wanting to cope with something he possibly had to hide?

BBM-This purchase of 2 cases of beer might have been purchased by the 2 people who have stated how "broke" they were and had to stop at the ATM to retrieve money twice. It really doesn't matter to finding Hailey but it does give insight into what these particular people were doing and thinking 3 days after a child goes missing from their household. I think it is a credibility issue.JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas