TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - the transcript is posted.

Its down in the PL thread. I pasted it into 4 - 5 posts with the audio link on the first one if you want to follow along.

Please thank Belimom, Smooth Operator and lil ole me for trudging through this bear. It was, um, ya know, uh, um, kinda like, um, ya know, real tough!

lol

indicajane, thanks for sharing- wow- I bet that was scary. Some medicines have very strange side effects. My sister took one because of pain from a pinched nerve, she started having seizures.Thank the Lord everyday I do not have to take any.

NS said that she thought HD might have come by that morning but remembered that it was the day before (Saturday)
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringt...set-the-story-straight-and-patty-kreiger-case

From what I understand, and I will have to go back and reread the transcripts and time line, but Hailey spent all of Christmas (Saturday) with CD and NS. She left their home at noon on Sunday.

So this leaves me to question still, what day was it when she was only there for a "minute".

I think there are probably a lot of issues with LE being able to show anyone else those tapes, not the least of which would be the privacy rights of other people who would be shown on the tapes. Additionally, it would be a security issue for the motel itself, if the general public were shown exactly where those cameras covered, and where they do NOT cover. If LE says that HD was not on the tapes, then showing the public the footage would serve no purpose. If others see someone they know walking or parking near that area of the hotel then it would just be a rumor explosion about an innocent bystander. I am quite sure that if CCity LE, the TR and the FBI have viewed them and see no reason to show them to CD then there must be nothing there which they feel he could help with. Those agencies are quite capable of identifying those persons on the tapes and checking them out without exposing them to public scrutiny.

jmo

So why cherry-pick three hours of video and let him see that, knowing nothing of evidentiary value was on them?

BBM

I agree that is possible...

However, I find it extremely difficult to believe she only thought SA had "a" -as in ONE beer - out of the two cases brought into her home.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but... she probably only SAW one beer in his hand (at a time). She may not know how many he had.

If I had stayed in that hotel... having an affair, hiring a hooker, running down the hallway naked.... I don't care about my privacy, let Clint see the tapes. My privacy is not an issue when there is a missing child who's Dad just wants to know he is doing everything he can. He isn't going to broadcast it on the news, he just wants to watch it. He can watch it at the police station, not even leave the building with it.

I don't even let people I know into my house, I just don't like people here. But when Destiny went missing I didn't even hesitate to have LE come in and search where I was staying at the time.

I would imagine he probably feels a bit more strongly about this subject after Elizabeth Ennen's kidnapping was caught on motel video.

I am also not going to ask Clint to just trust law enforcement. This is his baby girl we are talking about.

A Cardiologist tells me "heart surgery is the appropriate decision for your *healthy, chubby* 8 pound baby girl *who is not in heart failure* right now even though there is a 50/50 chance it could kill her." Do you think I just say "okay!" because they are the expert? No, I get a second and third opinion. I do my OWN research too. The result? She didn't need that surgery for another 18 months and we switched Cardiologists.

That is all Clint is trying to do. Make sure nothing is missed. No matter how dedicated a doctor or law enforcement officer is they are NEVER going to care about your child as much as YOU do.

What if Clint sees an old family friend on that tape that LE doesn't know about because nobody has thought of him? What if that person is holding Hailey alive and LE does not know he is connected at all? Clint could recognize him and tell LE so they can find Hailey... while with just LE looking at the tapes nothing gets done.

Or, there could be absolutely nothing on the tapes, but Clint doing everything in his power will make him feel a tiny bit better. The guy needs anything he can get. That is also worth it in my opinion. :twocents:

I'm just guessing but what if Hailey came back to her dad's house for a few minutes sometime on Sunday after she had left from sleeping over? That could be what Naomi remembers.

Or Naomi could have seen her Monday morning. I think it is possible that something happened to Hailey either at 3pm when SA encountered her, or she really did get abducted by someone not even on the radar. SA quitting his job, or whatever he did that morning, could be even unrelated, a red herring, as odd as that would be. SA could have had Hailey in the house or shed when DD came home at 4pm and disposed of her later, on the way back to Snyder.

It is a shame that Naomi comes across as being so confused about the period in question. I don't believe there is any attempt to hide anything on her part, but it is so frustrating that no one person was in charge of knowing where Hailey was all the time.

So why cherry-pick three hours of video and let him see that, knowing nothing of evidentiary value was on them?

Some video systems only record when there is movement occuring. There may not be a steady stream of 30 hours of empty hallways. The tapes would appear to be choppy and edited if they use this type of system, but it is very common to keep the data size of the file smaller. Especially when storage was more expensive.

I agree with you, otherwise, DD would not have seen Hailey on the X Box, Billie would not have seen her in her room watching TV and she would have been at Clint's house when she got up the next morning.

Even weeks afterward she is still getting it wrong? By now she should have it sorted out. There's a lot of skepticism when something Billie says doesn't fit... why isn't this at least raising a few eyebrows? If she got THAT day wrong, then when did she see Hailey "for a minute"? COULD it have been Monday?

From what I understand, and I will have to go back and reread the transcripts and time line, but Hailey spent all of Christmas (Saturday) with CD and NS. She left their home at noon on Sunday.

So this leaves me to question still, what day was it when she was only there for a "minute".

Was this in the transcript? Or is this in the news? I've not heard this before could you provide a link?

The time line is still open for scrutiny to me too. I trust that LE talked and vetted everyone who claimed to see Hailey on Monday and ruled out those that didn't fit with what they already knew. But, I've never seen such a mess of a time line in any case. I think the holiday throws Sunday and Monday together for the people closest to Hailey; it's frustrating. To be fair, I think Billie has had the least amount of trouble distinguishing Sunday and Monday because she was off work Sunday and at work Monday. For me only, the 12.27 afternoon sightings are still out since it was confirmed FBI/LE fully interviewed these witnesses. The morning of 12/27, I don't know...

Interested in hearing everyone's thoughts after they review the transcripts from last night's interview with Clint.

I tend to agree about Billie's work schedule aiding her in keeping the days straight... But Jean's work schedule was what made HER so sure she had seen Hailey on Monday... She also did not work Sunday and did work Monday.

Ok - the transcript is posted.

Its down in the PL thread. I pasted it into 4 - 5 posts with the audio link on the first one if you want to follow along.

Please thank Belimom, Smooth Operator and lil ole me for trudging through this bear. It was, um, ya know, uh, um, kinda like, um, ya know, real tough!

lol

:bow:

:gthanks:

:tyou:

No she spent most of Christmas Day with BD, SA and DD visiting people as per cztgz and pictures from that day. She didn't go to CD's until later that evening to sleep over.

Was this in the transcript? Or is this in the news? I've not heard this before could you provide a link?

Hi grandmaj,

Thanks for all your hard work today - totally awesome! :great:

I've been listening to the audio over and over. At the 58.23 mark, CD mentions that Hailey spent the night on Christmas (the 25th) and last saw her at noon on Sunday the 26th. There's no mention in this audio as far as what time Hailey arrived at CD's house on the 25th.

I know I'm not the OP - but thought I'd jump on this. Perhaps it's in the affidavit.

MOO

Mel

I think a lot of the confusion stems from Hailey not being reported missing until Tuesday afternoon...look how many times people here still keep getting confused as to what happened Monday and what happened Tuesday, and we have followed this obsessively. Throw in a holiday weekend, people coming and going, a baby in the house...the days seemed to have all blurred together. But if Clint was home was from work on Monday due to his back, then I do believe Hailey never made it over on that day. He would remember. I am sure he was asked within 24 hours.

I tend to agree about Billie's work schedule aiding her in keeping the days straight... But Jean's work schedule was what made HER so sure she had seen Hailey on Monday... She also did not work Sunday and did work Monday.

All of these women can't be this mixed up can they? N's 7 yr old son...
we cannot sleuth BUT has msm reported where this child was on Monday? N was sleeping with infant on couch not feeling well.CD did not feel well, his back I think..
neither of them mention the boys activity that day.
seems more likely hair lady was
correct.??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members