TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Billie wants to believe that Hailey was seen on Monday night, that doesn't mean Hailey is alive now...she is only trying to show that SA couldn't have done it, that is how it seems to me anyway.

If everyone is so sure that H was dead on 12/27 before noon, and B can find proof H was still alive 8 hours later, then B can hold onto the belief that she could potentially find proof H was still alive 2 days later, and then 2 weeks later, and it suddenly seems reasonable to think that she is alive NOW and waiting to be found... but that all hinges on believing she was seen on the 27th...

Working on a new thread, will be back to close this one in a few...

Ima

Especially since we know she went to the dollar store that midmorning, [and I believe it has been reported that she went to both of the dollar stores?]

Either way, if N slept in, woke up lte, and then Hailey came back from the store before returning to Billies, it would SEEM like she dropped by for a little bit that day.

To be honest thats exactly what i was thinking. Naomi wasnt well a day or so later we know..so maybe she wasnt on the Sunday either and stopped in bed later and then maybe Hailey popped in her bedroom for a minute to see her or went back to the house for a few minutes later that morning which would tie in with what Naomi said.

If everyone is so sure that H was dead on 12/27 before noon, and B can find proof H was still alive 8 hours later, then B can hold onto the belief that she could potentially find proof H was still alive 2 days later, and then 2 weeks later, and it suddenly seems reasonable to think that she is alive NOW and waiting to be found... but that all hinges on believing she was seen on the 27th...

I don't believe BD's investigative prowess is greater than LE's, and LE has found NO credible sightings on Monday. mo

I guess I'm not understanding that, exactly. In any case, there have been zero sightings by people who know Hailey after Dec. 27th. So I guess I am not sure if it matter what time she was seen on Dec. 27th, (as far as whether she is alive or not) except as to how it relates to SA, which is what I am convinced is Billie's concern when she speaks of sightings.

[/B]

BBM
Very true.. It's less likely, but I think it's quite possible that someone helped him with the crime itself...

I am thinking this is a possibility too. And that HD was handed off on the Monday and that Tuesday is the key to whatever ultimately happened.

Just another angle.

MOO

JMOO, I don't believe in any sightings after the son left Sunday night. Something happened to Hailey by Monday afternoon. I also want to know how deeply BD was sleeping that Sunday night - BeanE's Door #6 Question.

I respectfully disagree. I think by saying "that day", he is talking about "that fateful day that Hailey went missing- THAT day", not "that day that DD came over and asked".
BBM

ITA. So when he's saying he saw her "the day before," he means Sunday, which is consistent with what has been stated all along. Just my :twocents:

I think CD and NS were just worn out (and nervous) during the radio interview, thus the bit of confusion. Lord knows I wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence if my child was missing.

I respectfully disagree. I think by saying "that day", he is talking about "that fateful day that Hailey went missing - THAT day", not "that day that DD came over and asked".

It doesn't bother me whether you agree or disagree, but I was not talking about what CD said, but what NS said. I was responding to TexasGiGi's post which said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGiGi
There was something in earlier posts, but I have no idea how to find it, that NS had originally said BD had stopped by for a minute on Monday and then changed her story.

In yesterday's interview, CD said that HD spent Saturday night at his house and the last time he saw her was about noon on Sunday.

NS said that after they told DD that HD had not been there that day (Monday)... then added on in the middle of her line of thinking, that she had originally thought that HD had been by that morning but then had remembered that it was the day before, which was Saturday. Then she finished saying that DD told his mom that they had never seen HD that day (Monday)

Hope I made sense.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringth...y-kreiger-case
"

IOW, what I was responding to was NOT what CD said, but what NS said: they told DD (and we know that this is Tuesday) that HD had not been there that day. I think "that day" could mean, in the circumstances, either Monday or Tuesday (but not Saturday). NS said she originally thought HD had been by that morning. I think "that morning" could, in the circumstances, mean Monday or Tuesday (but not Saturday). NS said she then remembered that it was the day before. I think, in the circumstances, "the day before" could mean Monday (the day before the Tuesday conversation) or Sunday (the day before the disappearance), but not Saturday.

I am not the least bit suspicious of NS and am not pointing any fingers at her. For whatever reason, her recollections are not, in my opinion, reliable as to days of the week. And considering that BD got bashed repeatedly for making up a fairy story about NS first saying 'yes', and then saying 'no' to whether or not HD went to the house on Monday, when NS is 'clearly' stating that HD did not come over on Monday, this IMO is relevant.

JMOO, I don't believe in any sightings after the son left Sunday night. Something happened to Hailey by Monday afternoon. I also want to know how deeply BD was sleeping that Sunday night - BeanE's Door #6 Question.

I've wondered if BD heard something that Sunday night, and that's why she checked on Hailey to "ease her mind."

She was reported missing on Tuesday Dec. 28 at 3 PM

The last person to see her was SA on Monday, Dec 27 at 3:15 PM

and I believe a lot of confusion is created by that fact.

If I say 'the day before she went missing', that could mean Sunday or Monday depending on whether you think along the lines of last sighting or police report made.

I wonder what SA thinks of all the monitary donations that BD &CD are getting. I wonder if he is going to get mad that he is not getting anything and start pressuring BD to give him his share? IDK cant see him just sitting back being the only named POI and seeing this all coming to BD. Will he threaten BD to take her down with him if she dosent share? Just a thought

hmmmm... funny you should ask lol. The answer is yes, but probably not in the way you're thinking.

Clint's and Naomi credibility climbed even higher, and Billie's dipped even lower, on my personal credibility scale.

So as I was sitting here staring at the timeline for hours today, I kept thinking the problem with it is all the incredible data from Billie. I kept getting the urge to pull most of it out. All except what could most likely, and has most likely, been verified by LE, or what has been verified by a secondary highly credible source.

If all the rest was out of there, I'm thinking it will bring things into focus, having cleared the clouds of confusion.

I just kept getting the feeling as I gazed upon it, that I was being baffled by BS. That can be deliberate. I have the urge to see what becomes clearer after cleaning house.

Thanks for answering.

There are 3 specific events in the time line that I have tossed out as iffy, in my mind. When I take them out, the whole picture changes a lot. But, I keep working with the time line as we know it unless/until LE confirms any changes. (Billie's is invalid, imo, because so much of it is based on second hand information that is challenged by LE)

OK so I see a lot of people are still very much discussing the day mix-ups. I see a lot of confusion so let me help try clear that up a little bit. This is what I get out of everything all statements. Clint did NOT mess anything up. Naomi simply mixed her days up but other than everything else makes sense.

SEE HERE:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #55

Clint Dunn was NOT home on Monday, December 27, 2010 he worked that day. Naomi was sick and on the couch with the baby. She NEVER saw Hailey at all on Monday, December 27th 2010. On Tuesday December 28th Clint Dunn took off work that day because had thrown his back out. Naomi and him lazed around all day on Tuesday. DD went to Clint Dunn's later that day to find out if Hailey had ever came there the day before upon orders from his mother Billie Dunn.

Naomi messed her days up TWICE in the interview that was taken place last night on the Blog Talk Radio website.

(BBM)

So after we had told DD that she hadn’t been there -I had thought originally that she might of came by that morning

She is talking about MONDAY here which is the SCREW UP. She thought that Hailey had come over Monday morning and told DD that Hailey was there on MONDAY that morning but realized that she was WRONG. She then goes on to say:

(BBM again)

but I remembered that was the morning before, which was Saturday.

She meant to say SUNDAY that Hailey was there ON SUNDAY morning hence her comment about "I remembered it was the morning before." A few minutes after that Naomi confirms that Hailey NEVER came on MONDAY.

(BBM)

(RE: Okay. And so Hailey did or did not come to your house that day?)

NS: No, she never came over Monday.

Another thing that threw people off was that Naomi mixed up her days twice in the interview saying that Hailey stayed the night on SUNDAY. Again this was a mix up. She meant to say that Hailey stayed on SATURDAY. This was when she was asked about the earring thing.

NS: Umm Hailey….. Like we had said, Hailey had stayed the night Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998