TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #56

Discussion in 'Hailey Dunn Reference and Timeline Forum' started by imamaze, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winterrose

winterrose New Member

Exactly,because if anyone admits to buying illegal narcotics and they get to keep being nurses,I'd have a major problem with that facility.Nurses pass those things out like water in a nursing home.They're the ones who have access to it.

2. Pondering Mind

Pondering Mind here a ponder, there a ponder...everywhere a ponde

Just an observation..but when G'ma brought up SA and what she said Hailey had told her on NG..Billie did say something like 'why didn't anybody tell me?' Did anyone else wonder why.. if this was the 1st time BD had heard anything regarding that..whether she believed it or not, was she not just beside herself? She made that one comment and asked nothing else about it. :waitasec:...she's hearing it now...and her daughter is missing and that's it? :tsktsk:..Makes not a lick of sense to me..Her reaction and outrage at the suggestion of it was underwhelming to say the least..IMHO..

3. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

http://www.bon.state.tx.us/olv/pdfs/RNover90.pdf

Here is the Texas form to renew a late license including fees.

Cannot imagine someone skipped a hearing and let their license be revoked over $185.00 fine.

Things that do seem to be an issue for renewing are drug issues and criminal cases (even if they are still open and you have not been convicted).

4. cj1132

cj1132 Active Member

From day one, I've felt that BD was not directly responsible for HD's disappearance. I've never been on the fence about that. When I saw the picture of SA on NG, I felt he was responsbile and that has not changed. I wish BD would stick with HER timeline, however, I feel she's being influenced by someone (SA) and is changing it to match his and that's frustrating. It makes me feel that she's choosing SA over HD and that angers me. If I could say one thing to BD, I'd tell her to do right by her beautiful daughter. There are alot of men in this world to replace SA but she can never replace HD.

5. Pondering Mind

Hmm..wonder where Shawn is on this Friday night?...I haven't been here too much the last couple of days..any reported sightings of him anywhere?

6. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

Did CD give the house to BD when they separated?
    Is the house in both names?

7. Pondering Mind

Especially when it IS their livelihood at stake...

8. passionflower

geez, he is allowed to roam the streets, isn't he?

9. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

From my experience , back in the day, when you bounce a big check like that, it is usually redeposited by the holder. And also, your bank lets you know about it. You cannot just ignore it. It makes your balance all whacky for awhile.

Most banks will TRY and let you make it work, and she cannot convince me that she knew NOTHING about it. The bank sends you a letter telling you that a check was sent back UNPAID.

I totally understand how it is to be broke and trying to juggle things around, but this is just highly irresponsible. I am sure that if she had contacted them and said she needed to make payments that she could have worked things out.
    The only reason I am discussing it is that I think it shows a pattern--a pattern of denial on her part. Just 'ignore it' and it will be okay.

10. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Imo, he's hiding behind the skirts of his mom, gmom, and girlfriend-- maybe watching the Wheel of Fortune.

11. Pondering Mind

yep, but I'm betting he's somewhere warm and cozy...too bad we probably can't say the same for Hailey :(..

12. Pondering Mind

Is that Shawn or Billie's favorite show?..or just an example you are using? ;)

13. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

Pfft. If he's smart, he's watching The Defenders.

14. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh:

I have no idea, I just thought it might match up with a night at grandma's. moo

...and the title, of course.

15. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

here is a list of disciplinary actions as well...

Disciplinary Sanctions for Sexual Misconduct
    Disciplinary Sanctions for Fraud, Theft and Deception
    Eligibility and Disciplinary Sanctions for Nurses with Substance Abuse, Misuse, Substance Dependency, or other Substance Use Disorder
    Disciplinary Sanctions for Lying and Falsification
    Guidelines for Physical and Psychological Evaluations
    http://www.bon.state.tx.us/disciplinaryaction/dsp.html

In Georgia the renewal fee is
    60.00 biannually if paid before 3/31/11
    75.00 after 4/1/11 if paid before 6/30/11
    NSF returned checks are a 30.00 charge

16. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

17. Pondering Mind

Didn't even think about the title, lol! Shoot...they're probably playing monopoly..next move..Go Straight To Jail..Do Not Collect <how many $?> Been WAY too long since I played that..forgot what it says!!

18. passionflower

$200.

19. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

Not only did I notice that BOTH times that NG went to Grandma on the phone and she relayed what Hailey had told her about Shawn late at night up roaming the halls..in the bathroom whispering on "Billie's"cell phone..and standing..staring at her by her door..and if Hailey had the bedroom door shut she could see his feet at the bottom crack of the door as he would just stand there at her door..{oohh! gives me goosebumps just typing out what this creep was doing during the night}..
    But it showed Billie's reaction{or better yet I believe they had the camera on Billie intentionally wanting to catch Billie's "horrified" reaction to hearing it}.. But shockingly both times there was no affect whatsoever..the blank dull stare..almost as if it was someone who was not even hearing it..totally unfazed..nor even the slightest ruffling of her feathers... and had it not been for her remark of why hadn't anyone told her.. i would have been convinced that she was not hearing the live feed of Grandma relaying these details..

And just as disturbing there were 2 occasions that I saw a caller and a doctor both go into graphic detail of brutal..heinous murder and dismemberment when directly speaking of what possibly had been done to Hailey.. and again zero feeling..sadness..terror at even the thought or possibility and the horror of detail that was being spoken about Hailey's demise{in theory}..

and again even I..sitting at home..uninvolved was shaken up of the thoughts of that type of brutal and terrifying death for this precious little 13 yr old girl :(

20. Pondering Mind

Seriously though..Have we heard anything? WE really don't know where he is do we? He played musical houses for a while between G'ma and his mom..wonder if he's staying put somewhere now? Wonder what G'ma and Mom think of everything they have heard..THEY probably have a better read on him than anyone..my guess is that we will never hear it though!..

Gotta go bake some cupcakes..It would be so wonderful if y'all could find Hailey before I get back later...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.