TX - Hanna Mack, 6, raped & murdered, Navarro Mills, 10 Sept 2007

The mother saw Hanna on the sofa asleep around 1AM... I assume that was when she went to bed for the night. I am sure this mom feels very bad and guilty for this crime... and in a way is responsible... but the main thought now shoud be to make sure this monster Kevin Anders never hurts another person...Navarro county has NO PROBLEM sending people to death row.

Gabby- I'm just trying to get my mind around how someone can do this in the home while Mom's there. I am sure that things can happen when she's asleep, etc. I'm just working on the logistics of this. Sorry, not trying to offend.
:truce:

Gabby- I'm just trying to get my mind around how someone can do this in the home while Mom's there. I am sure that things can happen when she's asleep, etc. I'm just working on the logistics of this. Sorry, not trying to offend.

When I watched one of the news videos the garage where she was found was a rundown structure detached from the main house. Probably the perp removed her as she was sleeping on the sofa and took her out to this garage away from the house where he raped, beat, strangled, and hung her. The mother was sleeping and did not hear a thing.

Does the suspect have a record?

This happened in a semi-rural area. The "garage" was actually a seperate shed-like structure which was set apart from the home.

Still, I know my girls can make a ruckus loud enough to wake the dead if they are angry or hurt. They've even screamed loud enough to bring the neighbor's mom running when they found a cricket in their bathroom! A person would have to be drugged or passed out drunk not to hear them.

It is possible little Hanna was too afraid of her attacker to make a peep when he took her out of the house, or maybe he gagged her and tied her up.

Gabby, thank you again for posting the latest news.

I am impressed that the Navarro County Sherrif's Department made this arrest so quickly. Jurisdictions which let husbands murder their wives and never spend a day in jail should take a lesson. NCSD made sure this pervert won't be messing with any more of this community's children while they finish their investigation.

Susan

When I watched one of the news videos the garage where she was found was a rundown structure detached from the main house. Probably the perp removed her as she was sleeping on the sofa and took her out to this garage away from the house where he raped, beat, strangled, and hung her. The mother was sleeping and did not hear a thing.

I was not a sound sleeper when I had my son at home and there is no way a pin could have dropped that I would not have heard. My sister in law on the otherhand was a very sound sleeper and would not have heard movement in the house... The garage was detached from the home, and a distance away. He prob. as you said picked her up from the sofa and took her there. I am sure with a/c running that there wasn't a sound that the mother heard that indicated her child was being harmed.

i noticed that also. where i come from we call that a shed. when i heard garage i think attached to the house and made of what the house is made of. then i saw the video and its a big tin shed out back.

NO offense taken. I myself don't understand how anyone with three children in the house can be that sound a sleeper, but my sister in law was. Nothing woke her up after she had worked all day... This is sad... and I hope the perp rots in HELL

i noticed that also. where i come from we call that a shed. when i heard garage i think attached to the house and made of what the house is made of. then i saw the video and its a big tin shed out back.

Here we refer to the bldg attached to the house as a carport. A garage is where the cars can be taken to be worked on and where my husband has a work shop.. This is a typical thing around here, detached buildings are referred to as 'garages'

I was not a sound sleeper when I had my son at home and there is no way a pin could have dropped that I would not have heard. My sister in law on the otherhand was a very sound sleeper and would not have heard movement in the house... The garage was detached from the home, and a distance away. He prob. as you said picked her up from the sofa and took her there. I am sure with a/c running that there wasn't a sound that the mother heard that indicated her child was being harmed.
i was a light sleeper when mine were babies. when they got older my sleep got deeper. since i have read so many stories of kids taken from the home while parents sleep i seem to wake every time the house squeaks or a moth burps. i am so careful with them all day but when you are asleep they are helpless. this is rare but still one of my biggest fears but there seems to be so little you can do about it.

Is it confirmed yet that he did it? He was arrested on child *advertiser censored* charges and is named a 'person of interest' in the girl's killing. Now I know there's a good chance he might have done this, but is it confirmed yet?

No. I don't think anyone has said that he did it, just that he is now the primary suspect.

i was a light sleeper when mine were babies. when they got older my sleep got deeper. since i have read so many stories of kids taken from the home while parents sleep i seem to wake every time the house squeaks or a moth burps. i am so careful with them all day but when you are asleep they are helpless. this is rare but still one of my biggest fears but there seems to be so little you can do about it.

Mine, too, sherri. :(

Here we refer to the bldg attached to the house as a carport. A garage is where the cars can be taken to be worked on and where my husband has a work shop.. This is a typical thing around here, detached buildings are referred to as 'garages'
thanks i learned something new. i saw the video and thought why on earth are they saying garage.

I've been researching online and read that Hanna's first grade teacher knew of a previous sexual molestation of Hanna and had reported it. That would explain why child welfare services have been told by LE not to reveal publically if they had investigated the family.

I've been researching online and read that Hanna's first grade teacher knew of a previous sexual molestation of Hanna and had reported it. That would explain why child welfare services have been told by LE not to reveal publically if they had investigated the family.

Can you link us to what you read about that?

Susan

Suspect is a convenience store clerk.....

Mom is a dishwasher at a cafe. They had just moved to town a few months ago. The garage where Hanna was found housed an above ground swimming pool.

I wonder if they were running from allegations, investigations, etc.

I'll bet that mother had to have had red flags....

Was this guy already in the house when the mom went to sleep or did he enter after?

He has one of those creepy frankenstein prominent brow things that some serial killers are known to have. He is a and is hopefully gonna be on Death Row (yeah Texas) in the not so distant future if he is the one who did this indescribably terrible crime.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back