TX TX - Houston, Huffman, Lake Houston, HispFem 20-45, severed head in bag, tattooed makeup, Mar'18

I know a few people that still do the tattooed eyeliner. It has to be what they mean by lashes. I don't know how you would tattoo eyelashes on. But yes, microblading is extremely popular here as well. I think the eyebrow "line" tattoo is still done, more so within the Hispanic community. It would be helpful to know which kind they were implying.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The sketch appears to show the kind with the defining line. But sketches are not always definitive, unfortunately.

The girl I posted, Amber, was not known to have tattooed eyebrows. I spoke to her sister on her FB missing page.

EDIT: Disregard, she was already found deceased.

Also want to leave this MP here.
b17672db6d3ffccdd384bf01f85c58fb.jpg
7c0bd35da914732315cc5ae249a81f7f.jpg

EDIT: Disregard, she was already found deceased.

I literally live like 2 miles from here. I grew up here my entire life (except 10yr marriage that took me to Conroe, Tx). I’ve walked this area to fish on many occasions. How absolutely awful to hear of this and how bizarre that I never once saw a news article on it until today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone called? I’m happy to as I live less than 2 miles away. I’d like some closure on this for sure!

Yes, please do! I sound like a 12 year old over the phone, so I tend to avoid making the calls..

I may just walk into that office and see if my EMT status doesn’t get me more case info also!

Ok I made the call instead as Harris County Sheriff Office is whom is handling the case and it’s far away. They took the information and passing to a detective as we speak. They have my call back number so maybe if we are lucky we will get an update!

Got a call from detective who gave me missing persons but missing persons had me call homicide just now so now the right people have the information to work with and hopefully we can rule in/out this missing person!

I live in Houston metropolis area. I tried to report my daughter as a missing person with Harris County Sheriff Department in April. They tagged her license but wouldn't list her as missing. I have spoken with the lead detective on this case. I volunteered my DNA and submitted pictures. I also have a private investigator looking for her. She has been well hidden for years from family and in March my instincts said something is really wrong. How do I post her picture here?

What is her name? I'm not sure what platform you're posting from but there should be a button to attach a photo to your post!
I live in Houston metropolis area. I tried to report my daughter as a missing person with Harris County Sheriff Department in April. They tagged her license but wouldn't list her as missing. I have spoken with the lead detective on this case. I volunteered my DNA and submitted pictures. I also have a private investigator looking for her. She has been well hidden for years from family and in March my instincts said something is really wrong. How do I post her picture here?

Also, welcome to Websleuths. There's many people here who know a lot more than I do who I'm sure will help you get your daughters info and photo out there!

@carbuff is always helpful :)

I live by Lake Houston. Send me printed flyers you made and I’ll post around my area if you like! PM me and I’ll give you my mailing. Also post them in your local Walmart and Walgreens etc as most will let you put on bullitan board in employee lounges so if they see her come in!
Make her a Facebook missing page and share link here and see if they will open her a thread! You can submit missing persons to NAMUS as well directly!

Also malls or other public places she is known to frequent!

Here we go. I just added Tap a Talk. This is her at nineteen. She is 35 now. Brown hair dyed auburn since she was 15. Talked about getting tattooed eyebrows and eyeliner. Haven't seen her for 8 years by her choice. Should be on medication but refused to. Was with a guy six years younger than her.
0f78e4e8851bbb9b0c08f3a2eb98622d.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa