TX TX - Jersey Village, WhtMale 30-40, UP733, hit by car, scars, clothes, cowboy boots, Nov'82

Houston Mom

Reaction score
On November 15, 1982 a white male was struck by an automobile and died in Jersey Village, Harris County Texas. He had brown hair and blue eyes. He is estimated to be 30-40 years old, 62-66" and 110-120 lbs. He sported a mustache and beard. He was wearing a long army jacket, cowboy boots, green and black checked shirt, blue jeans. insulated undershirt and worn gloves. He had various scars including hip, legs and chest. Reconstruction by CarlK. Post mortem on TXDPS site.

9ec92841-9a43-42e6-bfb4-e98726aa5bba.jpg

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/733

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/unidentified.htm

I wish there was a better photo of Bruce........ I do think this is a good possible. Good eye!

Submitted also to a Fraud investigator handling the case as well, still not ruled out..

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP733
Male, White / Caucasian
9E302F3C-9384-4786-AC15-EBFEA139F458.jpeg
Photo by Carl Koppelman
Date Body Found: November 15, 1982
Location Found: Jersey Village, Texas

Location Found: Map
Estimated Age: Adult - Pre 50; 30-40
Measured Height: 5' 4"
Measured Weight: 116 lbs
Hair Color: Brown, 6" receding

Eye Color: Blue
Scar/Mark: Surgical stitches below right eye, 3 inch scar on left upper chest, 7 inch scar on right lower leg, 6 inch scar on left lower leg, 9 inch semi-circular scar on left hip

Clothing: Green army style jacket, long sleeved green and black checked shirt, white insulated underwear shirt, blue jeans, one brown and one blue sock, 2 worn out brown gloves,
brown cowboy boots

Circumstances of Recovery: Decedent is a pedestrian struck by a motor vehicle.

A very recognizable face!

Something about this guy's face has stuck with me. He has the kind of face that you'd remember if you saw him. His profile on various sites doesn't mention the possibility that he was homeless, but it seems possible based on the condition of his clothes and body.

According to his DC, he was buried in the Harris County Cemetery, the County's indigent graveyard. The NamUS profile says there's no DNA available, but I wonder if the burial site was recorded. It's a long shot, obviously, but if his body could be exhumed, there might be enough DNA to use

Attachments

• 1982_Harris County John Doe (Jersey Village) death certificate.png
    1982_Harris County John Doe (Jersey Village) death certificate.png
    830.5 KB · Views: 1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members