GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

If the remains do turn out to be Hazana and she has been gone for a long time, I wonder if something prompted the mother to stage the missing child incident at this point in time. Was someone coming to pay them a visit?
Dad says he hasn't seen her in two months. Maybe he was putting pressure on her and she finally had to come up with a reason for her to be missing.

Emph. mine

So, if it's Hazana... she's been gone for some time ?
If she'd just gone missing while she was with that egg donor at the park -- they'd have no trouble identifying her.
"Remains" and "... take several weeks..." sounds like more severe decomp.
Sick B. who harmed her own child and lied about her --trying to make LE think someone took her or that she wandered off.

The truth was very obvious right from the start in this case. One news story said Dad hadn't seen Hazana in two months! That coupled with the nonsensical story from the egg donor ... I would have loved to take Hazana into my home. Fairly certain thousands of you would as well. So instead of killing your child, for gosh sakes, will the next one of you evil miscreants give them to someone safe?!!!! Then you can go do your drugs, or freely be with your new boyfriend without impacting anyone but your selfish, self-absorbed, self-centered SELF!!

I'm heartbroken again.

The truth was very obvious right from the start in this case. One news story said Dad hadn't seen Hazana in two months! That coupled with the nonsensical story from the egg donor ... I would have loved to take Hazana into my home. Fairly certain thousands of you would as well. So instead of killing your child, for gosh sakes, will the next one of you evil miscreants give them to someone safe?!!!! Then you can go do your drugs, or freely be with your new boyfriend without impacting anyone but your selfish, self-absorbed, self-centered SELF!!

I'm heartbroken again.
Well said. Speaks my feelings on this perfectly.

Dad will willingly give DNA I am sure. He was out searching for her.
I agree, I don't think they will have any issues. Even
If the remains do turn out to be Hazana and she has been gone for a long time, I wonder if something prompted the mother to stage the missing child incident at this point in time. Was someone coming to pay them a visit?

The issue I have with this is: The birth father said Hazana was living with the birth mothers, mother. (grandmother). If that grandmother was used to having this child around, at what point did she realize she was missing/ where were those questions ? What was the "grandmother" thinking through all of this? The birth father had no contact for 2 months. ( That I have read) What could she have said to her own mother that would explain where Hazana is?

I agree, I don't think they will have any issues. Even

The issue I have with this is: The birth father said Hazana was living with the birth mothers, mother. (grandmother). If that grandmother was used to having this child around, at what point did she realize she was missing/ where were those questions ? What was the "grandmother" thinking through all of this? The birth father had no contact for 2 months. ( That I have read) What could she have said to her own mother that would explain where Hazana is?
Well, devil's advocate, but would if she was involved in this? Just speculating, as I cannot understand how a grandmother, who is taking care of a child, doesn't ask her daughter where her grandchild is, after a day or two? Or did the daughter move out of the home with the child, hence why the grandmother didn't find anything odd? We'll have to wait and see how long this precious darling was missing before we assume that the grandmother didn't question her.

Sigh..... Just had neighbors come by trick or treating. They dressed their 5 year old boy/girl twins up as an ax murderer and a victim. No 5 year old would have made that choice. Somehow, tonight, I found no humor in it at all. I bit my tongue (till it bled).
This makes me so sad. Why can't people let children BE children for as long as possible? The innocence of childhood passes so quickly. Let them be innocent as long as they can.

My 17 year old dressed as Shaggy last night and took our dog (Scooby) with him!

Adorable! We had three teenage girls come around who were dressed like The Chipmunks. They each had a colored t-shirt with an initial on it, and their hair was done up in two little side buns to look like ears. They were so cute .

#HazanaAnderson, Her mother was arrested Monday, search continued Tuesday. Today human remains of a child (not yet identified as Hazana) found in #texascity. I’ve met some family members throughout our coverage and my ❤️ is broken for them as they wait to learn what happened.

47E9D558-3B5E-4828-A984-AB22BF475630.jpeg C9F62CFB-4E68-46B7-9B76-2632199D27FC.jpeg

Whitney LB Miller on Twitter

Video from the press conference held by @CSTXPolice on the #HazanaAnderson case. They say human remains were found and they are waiting to learn the identity of the child found.

Whitney LB Miller on Twitter

*video at link

R.I.P Hazana, Unfortunately this is the outcome I expected. Each day that passes is a roll call of misery where children are murdered by parents. I cannot fathom why these people have children, they certainly don't appear to want them. Is it to get welfare or to taunt the other parent sometime in the future, like a bargaining chip?

Oh sweet babies. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy ?????
Just this morning I was considering changing my member name to WHY??

Why? This precious child could have been cared for by someone who actually CARED for her. Why? What is wrong with these child murderers? I can’t even imagine the horror inflicted upon her. My mind won’t let me go there. UGH

Hazana you are loved. Fly high baby girl.

Well, devil's advocate, but would if she was involved in this? Just speculating, as I cannot understand how a grandmother, who is taking care of a child, doesn't ask her daughter where her grandchild is, after a day or two? Or did the daughter move out of the home with the child, hence why the grandmother didn't find anything odd? We'll have to wait and see how long this precious darling was missing before we assume that the grandmother didn't question her.

I dont know if the grandmother was aware or even involved but if it becomes known she was sadly I will not be shocked.

Years ago in my state a beautiful little 5 year old AA boy was murdered by his abusive mom.

Decades later I can still see his beautiful face in the newspaper photo. His smile would have lit up any room and warm anyone's heart.

DFC would take him away from his mom only to give him right back everytime she was released from jail. Even though much of her jail time had to do with her inhumane treatment of her son.

Each time she horrifically abused and grossly neglected him. It started when he was a baby..

It continued until age 5 when she scalded him in hot water then threw his little body on the bed leaving him to die from the severe burns. It took him 3 agonizing days to die.

Meanwhile the last time DFC returned him they let the mom live inside the home but stipulated his grandmother would stay there to see he was properly cared for.

But what did his grandmother do? Nothing. All she did as he lay dying was pass by his room for three days checking to see if he was dead yet.

Not only is murder never an option neither are the horrible unimaginable abuses that has been inflicted on most of these defenseless little children who were abused and horrifically neglected all during their short lives before they were murdered.

More and more it seems instead of viewing children for the true blessings they truly are now some moms... more than ever... see them as burdens they do not want to carry.

Instead of the motherly instinct to nurture and always protect its become all about them instead and putting their wants above the needs of the children they brought into this world.

God bless this beautiful child and all of those who never had a chance to thrive and glow.

Jmo

Last edited:

Sounds a lot like Casey Anthony IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back