https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend, Magen Fieramusca charged* #12

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

No!!! But look at all those killers who buried bodies under their house or in their back yard. Unbelievable.

JDough, susiQ, Shadow@light and 4 others like this.

2. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

yes I think so. I just recall numerous posts on news stories about it (people thinking Heidi had been found) and others commenting that it was a mistake on that nightly news, that they were talking about a body found and had Heidi's pic on the screen instead.

susiQ, vlpate and PommyMommy like this.
  3. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Long Time Websleuther

So if MF's car was seen on camera video around 9 am- ish and by the female tenant seeing HB entering car, WHO was arguing in the apartment shortly after 1 pm I wonder? SMH o_O:confused:

"But neighbors claimed to have heard a muffled argument shortly after 1pm. Alan G, who asked not to use his full name, said he heard the sound of an altercation after returning home from his job that afternoon."

Affidavit: Slain mom Heidi Broussard’s ‘best friend’ faked pregnancy to steal her newborn

4. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

In Heidi's friend's podcast interview which was okay to discuss here, she said that they found out there were other neighbors who shared a wall with Heidi's apartment that fight a lot, so it could have been them.

Flurries, kimpage, deugirtni and 9 others like this.
  5. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

I fixated on that too for a while, feeling that someone argued with Heidi before taking her. But we now know MF left with Heidi sometime around 9:00 AM that morning. LE only states MF's car was seen in the morning. So chances are the witness was wrong in his account.

kimpage, deugirtni, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  6. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate Long Time Websleuther

Unless it was SC throwing a tantrum???? Nah.

7. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

I'd have to double check but I think the dead body searches were earlier in the week. I do remember the mix up - I think even HB's friend thought it was the CP woman when the news broke about HB.

Shadow@light likes this.
  8. vlpate

But your best friend. I do believe she is serial killer crazy though.

9. vlpate

This is where I heard as well.

10. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

you could be right about the actual body being found later, but I was able to find the news conference from Dec 14th where they knew they were looking for a body and she was believed to be deceased. I wish I could find the news story on FB or youtube lol I've looked, but I have a feeling they didn't upload it because of the mistake.

Bluedaisy100 likes this.
  11. Optics

Optics Well-Known Member

Which we the public know is a pure lie......she lied,,,,,,Christopher Green didn't lie.

Bluedaisy100 likes this.
  12. Alathea

Alathea Well-Known Member

Well, to be picky, we know MF left with a white female who got in the back seat with the baby. We don't know for certain that was Heidi who got in the back seat then (willingly).

Yes, it probably was, but we don't have that confirmation - yet, anyway.

13. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure about that because her search was for dead bodies in the plural.

ETA - Now I'm wondering if she dispatched her driver too.. (bad taste joke)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Colorado303, vlpate and susiQ like this.
  14. margarita25

margarita25 “We must stand together in solidarity” - Doc T

Hence an entire TV series, “Buried in the Backyard”.

15. Tortoise

Tortoise Well-Known Member

She certainly could have got some ideas for locations to hide a body, from the results of that search. I've just done it and there are quite a few results.

16. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Everytime I see MF’s mugshots I can’t believe it’s the same woman in the pics with Heidi. What the heck happened to her in the last year and a half or so? Even in the pic with CG which couldn’t have been that long ago. I honestly would not have picked her out in a lineup either. It’s like 2 different people.
    Kinda wish she would have been one of Heidi’s friends to have given an interview while Heidi was missing. Would have loved to have dissected that one! Moo

17. yllek

yllek Well-Known Member

It really is a stark change in appearance in a short amount of time. I still think that may have been by design.

If MF was using a moon bump to fake pregnancy, maybe she figured she needed to put on a bunch of weight anyway to be more convincing immediately after (supposedly) giving birth.

It's also possible, in my mind, that MF figured she might need to take off with with the baby if it seemed like people were getting suspicious. Letting her hair grow darker, combined with the weight gain, could make her less recognizable if she'd avoided having her pic taken in recent months.

18. UnderstandBlue

UnderstandBlue Well-Known Member

I don't know - Google "celebrities with and without makeup" and you'll see some stark changes. Instagram filters and makeup can turn you into another person. I think that's the starker change, honestly. It's kind of a sad reality.

19. yllek

yllek Well-Known Member

Oh, I agree. No make-up and not being prepared to go out explains some of the changes in appearance between MF's mugshots and the earlier photos.

I just think it's possible that during the course of faking a pregnancy and/or planning a contingency exit, she might have been altering her appearance intentionally.

20. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

True. I'm posting based on the "known facts" we have today. I could expound on another theory, but until the murder charges are levied, it's sort of useless :)