TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a minor, that is yet one more despicable thing about MF and this heinous crime. :mad:
I suppose if MF had to pick someone to use for her plan it is either likely to be someone she paid or someone who looked up to her and could be easily manipulated, which might point to a minor. But someone who could drive too.

I suppose if MF had to pick someone to use for her plan it is either likely to be someone she paid or someone who looked up to her and could be easily manipulated, which might point to a minor. But someone who could drive too.

But where did the girl on food stamps, not paying rent, with many unpaid traffic warrants come up with enough cash to entice someone to commit a capital crime with her?

But where did the girl on food stamps, not paying rent, with many unpaid traffic warrants come up with enough cash to entice someone to commit a capital crime with her?
Maybe the safe of her last employer. ;)

No, I don't think she paid anyone, unless she stole the money. It sounds more to me like someone she could manipulate and who would be loyal to her. IF she had an accomplice.

I really wonder if MF had no intentions of killing HB. As I posted last evening, I think possibly MF contacted HB 12/12 needing to talk, in person. If HB consented to allow MF to present Margo to CG as “their” baby, then MF move from Bo Jack, she could have severed ties with CG. I don’t think he was excited about fatherhood since he didn’t tell his mom MF was pregnant.
Think about it, if MF told HB she had lied, there was no baby girl, implored HB for help, etc. Heidi would have been beyond shocked & of course would not agree to partake in MF’s scheme. Then MF lost temper, she was desperate & needed a baby, Margo was in the car, so she had her opportunity. Plus, if it played out similar to this, MF had let the cat out of the bag.
I find it interesting as far as we know MF performed no “how to commit murder” searches.
All speculation & MOO

I saw the rumour on FB that was apparently taken from another site I won't name here. They cited an "insider" sent them the info. You can guess who sent it to them. He later admitted he was the source, wanting to see how much traction it would get.

Hopefully, something will be released before MF's court date of Feb. 3rd. IF there is someone else involved and IF said helper is "sleeping with the fishes" or some other place, we may never know the details of how this went down. If LE have undeniable proof someone else was in that car, it may be difficult for them to pin the murder on MF.

All JMO and speculation.
WRT to an accomplice - given that Heidi's body was still in the trunk, it seems to me MF was totally absorbed with the baby. I doubt she'd have found the time to dispatch said helper. But who knows with her. Just MOO

MF's search on the 14th for bodies found in Austin makes me think she had dumped Heidi's body in Austin and went back for it. I hope they could find out where her car travelled, or phone pinged, between the 12th and the 19th.

If she did go back for it, I expect Heidi was in the bag from the very first day. That is what the restraint wording leads me to believe. As regards liberty, I think they were forced to word it like that so that they didn't hint at her being responsible for the murder until they had the evidence. But they seemed pretty sure that they had evidence that MF had restrained and placed Heidi in the bag, and in the trunk, and not another perpetrator.

MOO

MF's search on the 14th for bodies found in Austin makes me think she had dumped Heidi's body in Austin and went back for it. I hope they could find out where her car travelled, or phone pinged, between the 12th and the 19th.

If she did go back for it, I expect Heidi was in the bag from the very first day. That is what the restraint wording leads me to believe. As regards liberty, I think they were forced to word it like that so that they didn't hint at her being responsible for the murder until they had the evidence. But they seemed pretty sure that they had evidence that MF had restrained and placed Heidi in the bag, and in the trunk, and not another perpetrator.

MOO
I was wondering if she forced an alive HB into the trunk. I know trunks have releases latches but I considered MF disengaged hers, perhaps, or HB was restrained as in “tied” in a manner she was unable to use the latch. Just a thought. Imo re: liberty, MF took HB’s liberty away the moment HB wanted out of the car, liberty/freedom. Liberty to live, etc. Jmo

I was wondering if she forced an alive HB into the trunk. I know trunks have releases latches but I considered MF disengaged hers, perhaps, or HB was restrained as in “tied” in a manner she was unable to use the latch. Just a thought. Imo re: liberty, MF took HB’s liberty away the moment HB wanted out of the car, liberty/freedom. Liberty to live, etc. Jmo
this is the wording -

"preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically, inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle."

this is the wording -

"preventing her liberation by holding her in a place where she was not likely to be found; specifically, inside a black duffel bag in the trunk of a parked vehicle."
Ty. I have not read for a day or so.....

The reason I think MF perhaps didn’t intend to kill HB is because too many things could have gotten in her way.
Just to name a few, SC could have returned home sick, HB could have had company, Margo might have needed attention, Heidi might have suggested they meet in public (if she expected MF), Heidi might have wanted to hook up in her apartment (which would have put MF’s car there much longer, meaning many more witnesses to worry about). Obviously I might be wrong but if MF “came clean” with HB, hoping HB could dig her out & HB refused, MF would be a wild woman, I think.
Now, if another person drove, she/he might be able to offer an explantation, but if a person accompanied MF knowing
she intended to murder HB, I expect the person to lie to avoid self incrimination.
Speculation & moo

Maybe she saved the money she was accused of taking, but not convicted of :rolleyes:
The only thing is that was in 2018. That would be a long time for her to sit on cold hard stolen cash, moo. Also, if I paid someone to assist in a murder, they’d get the body. Moo

The more I think on it, the more I feel MF might have expected HB to “help” her. They have been friends forever, likely told each other everything. MF had a huge dilemma, she had to get a baby. I think things went way down south after HB got into the car. Even if MF had a driver, that person might have been known to HB as well. Things could have started off with “Heidi, you’re not gonna believe this......I was never pregnant, I need to keep Margo at my house for a few days......just long enough for CG to think I delivered a baby......, I need your help girlfriend.” Heidi refuses, the car stops, HB assaulted.
If it played out similar to this, we can imagine HB’s shock, anger & fear, insisting to return home, but MF in desperation did things she may not intended, in effort to save her big butt. Moo

Hi allboys, yes I think you could be correct in what you pointed out, and my post was addressing the possibility that they/LE might not have pointed to it as being as relevant to include in the affidavit if it only referred to her internet searches from the 12th onwards. I hope that makes sense to you, I wasn't saying you had indicated whether it showed guilt or not.

I don't have much idea at this time of whether the affidavit was supposed to be grounds for charges laid, or grounds for search warrants.

I also wonder whether she had done any searches of her own name to see what people were saying about her.

Further to the above point of 'whether the affidavit was supposed to be grounds for charges laid, or grounds for search warrants, it looks like it's possible we may be missing things, imho. I'm thinking there may be some docs that are still under seal, or at least not yet released to the public (who released these docs to the public, media or LE?).

The docs seem to refer to affidavits for a 'search warrant' (as well as affidavits for arrest) , but I don't seem to have any affidavits for a search warrant?

I have been wondering a bit about the witness's vantage point. It says she was driving through the rear of the complex but it sounds to me as if she was stopped to have seen all the interactions and details she described so clearly, from Heidi first emerging to them driving away.
Or at least, if the person was in fact 'driving', even slowly, it is possible that her sight of the 'incident' may have missed a couple beats, say while she glanced at the road, or perhaps passed a vehicle going the opposite direction(?), or otherwise looked somewhere else for a couple of seconds, and is it possible in those split seconds she could've missed MF going around to enter the driver's side.

Imho, a minor would be the most likely to not be able to keep up the ruse with police when the going got rough, ie the minor imho would be most likely to spill everything they knew,... pressure from family, police, fear of consequences, etc.

Further to the above point of 'whether the affidavit was supposed to be grounds for charges laid, or grounds for search warrants, it looks like it's possible we may be missing things, imho. I'm thinking there may be some docs that are still under seal, or at least not yet released to the public (who released these docs to the public, media or LE?).

The docs seem to refer to affidavits for a 'search warrant' (as well as affidavits for arrest) , but I don't seem to have any affidavits for a search warrant?

In other cases that I have followed, the arrest warrants are just extensions of the search warrants. They will all contain the same info and then additional info is added at the end, depending on what they are looking for, for example, search warrants for physical places, phone records, etc.

Just taking a quick look at one of the affidavits... I would suspect that the search warrant affidavit was everything up to 60. 61-64 was included for the arrest warrant affidavits after the search warrant was executed.

MOO
MF's internet searches apparently on the 14th for 'bodies found in Austin', could simply have been to search for random female bodies that *may* have been found, and if there was any such body found, she could then start a rumor that perhaps that body is Heidi's.. keep them off track, so to speak. 'Mrs. Helpful'.

Last edited:
In other cases that I have followed, the arrest warrants are just extensions of the search warrants. They will all contain the same info and then additional info is added at the end, depending on what they are looking for, for example, search warrants for physical places, phone records, etc.

Just taking a quick look at one of the affidavits... I would suspect that the search warrant affidavit was everything up to 60. 61-64 was included for the arrest warrant affidavits after the search warrant was executed.
Whether they do or they don't contain same information, is it common/normal for the 'probable cause supporting issuance of the search warrant', which is mentioned in the paperwork, to be absent from public view?

Whether they do or they don't contain same information, is it common/normal for the 'probable cause supporting issuance of the search warrant', which is mentioned in the paperwork, to be absent from public view?

Save me some time... where is that mentioned in there? LOL (what number?)

They do reference a lot of supporting documents, like the police reports, but they were not attached. I am not sure if they were not attached, withheld or if it's just a case of no one asking for them :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedWriter