TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe while Heidi was turned around buckling in MC, MF was in the front seat with the ligature leaning into the back? This thought involves another person driving and MF in the passenger seat though.

Thinking out loud....and it sounds too complicated - it would draw too much attention from other cars that could pass them.
That would actually be a perfect scenario, imho. Mind you, if MF was in the driver's seat it may have caused some uncomfortable positioning? (Unless MF was sitting in the passenger seat, which personally, I'm not buying into a second person being involved yet.) But the car started apparently moving (if it was even the right car and people that the witness saw that day - putting too much weight into witness sightings has been problematic in some other cases) right away, so wouldn't have allowed time for MF to have strangled HB before driving (assuming still that MF is the only other person present).

But.. wherever they were going to, upon arrival, the same thing could have happened where say, MF pulls up really close to something on the driver's side, so that both she and HB have to get out of the car via the passenger side, MF opens the door for HB, HB turns her back to MF to get Margo out of the carseat, and wham, MF strangles her. The windows of MF's vehicle don't seem to be particularly darkly tinted, so would have had to have been at some kind of remote area, or MF was risking being caught on camera or by a witness. imo.

Yes, right there is where I saw the cigarette pack - seems like Marlboro lights.

I think you are correct........it's Marlboro Lights Gold. I zoomed in as much as I could on @Understand Blue's find of the cigarettes in the can on the patio, and they ALL have white filter ends. Classic brands, including standard Marlboro in the red logo packaging, have a dark golden tan filter. at the end of the white cyclinder of each cigarette. JMO

Attachments

• Smoker closeup.jpg
    Smoker closeup.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 38
Authorities searched Fieramusca’s home and noted the “unmistakable odor of decomposing flesh” coming from her car’s trunk. Upon further inspection, they found Broussard’s body in the trunk and Margo in the home. Ooh Ooh that Smell, Can't you smell that smell?????????

Not one neighbor noticed an odor, at least none alerted 911 that I’m aware of. In subdivisions people are out & about, walking, jogging, riding bikes, etc.

Oh. Just noticed this. I guess we can probably say those were MF's cigarettes on the dash - the discard pile appears to be convenient to where she was sitting with the Ranger on the porch in earlier photos - her regular chair? But it looks like the snacks, if that's what they were, and the cigarettes were much more convenient to a passenger than the driver, at least in this view.
In one of those early screenshots showing MF sitting outside with the Texas Ranger, it looks (to me) like she is smoking a cigarette.
MF smoking in garage w cop insideedition compressed.png
PS You have to blow it up more

Last edited:
Actually my thought is, on the 12th she abducted and killed and returned to Houston. She said CG returned on Dec 13 when she revealed she has a baby there. I know I read that btwn the 13th & the 19th - his (and possibly her) family members came to see or facetimed to see the baby. Given that happening, and her frantic searches and phone calls to Heidi's friends etc......I really think she was trying to find a period of time when CG was gone long enough so she could take the vehicle and body outta the backyard and dispose of the duffel turned body bag somewhere. Thankfully she didn't get that chance and the LE caught up to her.

Oh my goodness- I don't remember reading about the family visits/Facetime calls. I am surprised about this based on the statement by his mother indicating that MF was nothing more than a "freeloader" at her son's (CG) home. Do you recall if this was an approved MSM article? I'd really like to read more!

Thinking back on earlier threads, it appeared MF had a bag of dog treats on the dash of her car in the aerial photo's. Did MF have a dog? I wonder if she purchased them for HB's dog? She could have wanted to make friends with the dog if it became aggressive.

Agree with @Trudie - she stayed in the apartment for two days - the dog wasn't a stranger to her. Now that I think about it, that may have been the reason she stayed there, because I really thought that was odd before. Now it makes more sense. But she likely didn't need a treat to be around the dog without the dog attacking her, unless the dog witnessed her doing something awful to his humans, in which case a treat wouldn't have placated him.

TYVM :)
Yes, this is what I saw on Wayback, but there are no building numbers. Not trying to do a third degree, but how did you determine the 7 & 8 building? Ty

There are building numbers on that map - zoom in.

I think you are correct........it's Marlboro Lights Gold. I zoomed in as much as I could on @Understand Blue's find of the cigarettes in the can on the patio, and they ALL have white filter ends. Classic brands, including standard Marlboro in the red logo packaging, have a dark golden tan filter. at the end of the white cyclinder of each cigarette. JMO

Yes!

Oh my goodness- I don't remember reading about the family visits/Facetime calls. I am surprised about this based on the statement by his mother indicating that MF was nothing more than a "freeloader" at her son's (CG) home. Do you recall if this was an approved MSM article? I'd really like to read more!
If I'm not mistaken I believe it was said by Heidi's other friend in that Jay4Justice podcast. The friend who was on live as the news broke of LE at the house MF/CG lived in. I will go back and try find it. It was such a long live, and I believe that one has been approved.

I know, it is all too crazy. He wouldn’t be the first man to not acknowledge fatherhood, moo. Been going on forever.
We have no idea what went on behind closed doors in CG/MF’s home. Moo
Yet didn't he state he thought the baby was his? Didn't he wonder what happened to MF's Bestie? Know both Heidi and Baby Margo were missing? It was all over the news, MF was in communication with Shane, friends, Tim Miller, investigators... there's a Margo look alike at his home, not to mention the stench. When investigators showed him a pic of Margo he told them that's the baby at his house. Are we supposed to believe he wasn't following the news,media, SM all this time and didn't know what Baby Margo looked like??????
MOO

Not one neighbor noticed an odor, at least none alerted 911 that I’m aware of. In subdivisions people are out & about, walking, jogging, riding bikes, etc.
But he's not a neighbor. He lives right smack there. There's a huge investigation on, it's all over the news,SM His Ummm baby Mama's bestie,and look alike baby are missing. He lives right smack there.
MOO

If I'm not mistaken I believe it was said by Heidi's other friend in that Jay4Justice podcast. The friend who was on live as the news broke of LE at the house MF/CG lived in. I will go back and try find it. It was such a long live, and I believe that one has been approved.
That was weird too. Some things CN said had me SMH. Jmo. Not that I think she was involved,but good lord. With friends like that.
MOO

I believe the only account we have of family visits, etc. were from people repeating what MF told them. If she’d told friends no one had come to see the baby it would have seemed weird, so I think she made up the visits. Just like she made up her pregnancy and who knows what else.

Yes, her 'purchase history' would be very interesting evidence, I would assume? ie fake pregnant bellies, duffel bags, infant swing, infant car seat/carrier, etc. Maybe other things we don't know about that are important? I guess that would be difficult to find if purchases were made in person, by cash? Doubt if every corner store would be selling pregnant bellies though?

I agree that her purchase history would be very interesting. My question would be how did she afford these things without current employment?

I did a little research on companies who rent or manufacture high-quality silicone prosthetic "pregnancy bellies"- in the event someone might want to feel her belly. Here is the average (USD) cost I found:

Rental(s)- $1,000
(I was only able to find rentals simulating a 7-9 month pregnancy). I found one company with devices that will allow the wearer to experience actual "symptoms" of pregnancy (fetal movement, bladder pressure, shortness of breath, etc.). These rent for closer to $2,500.

To Purchase:
3-4 months- $322.00
5-6 months- $381.00
7-8 months- $454.00
8-9 months- $565.00
Total: $1,722.00

I am assuming that if MF did indeed use prosthetics (I suspect this is the case based on the statement made by CG that her belly felt "hard"), she wanted something very realistic/high quality. There would also be the cost of larger and/or maternity clothing. How did she pay for these things?

I also noticed that the AA and supporting documents indicated that MF was receiving SNAP/food stamps. If she were unemployed and pregnant, why wasn't she also receiving WIC? (Perhaps the government requires proof of pregnancy)?

I also believe MF showed interest in attending HB's prenatal appointments & delivery so that she could mimic and talk about her "pregnancy" with others (holding/supporting her belly, waddling, etc.), and determine proper supplies (gift registry) she would need for "her" baby. She was, in a sense, living a premeditated lie through her best friend. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam