TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is and Houston is warmer. I posted the temperatures in Houston for that week as well as what the temperatures would be like inside a car that week upthread.

same here, lol. 74 yesterday.
It is hard to grasp no one noticing but look at what goes on these days & no one bats an eye. Oh, unless they’re making a video. Moo

I also believe MF showed interest in attending HB's prenatal appointments & delivery so that she could mimic and talk about her "pregnancy" with others (holding/supporting her belly, waddling, etc.), and determine proper supplies (gift registry) she would need for "her" baby. She was, in a sense, living a premeditated lie through her best friend
. I posted up thread I think she went to doctor appts was to get a “next appt” card, telling the receptionist “make two, so I don’t forget.” Once home, putting it on the fridge for CG to see. Making him think her dr. was in Austin. Why? Who knows.

That was weird too. Some things CN said had me SMH. Jmo. Not that I think she was involved,but good lord. With friends like that.
MOO
I agree - perhaps she was nervous about live podcast but to me came off as a high maintenance friend-- but we know HB was a loyal mate that looked for the best in others including trying to keep her family together with SC
Yet didn't he state he thought the baby was his? Didn't he wonder what happened to MF's Bestie? Know both Heidi and Baby Margo were missing? It was all over the news, MF was in communication with Shane, friends, Tim Miller, investigators... there's a Margo look alike at his home, not to mention the stench. When investigators showed him a pic of Margo he told them that's the baby at his house. Are we supposed to believe he wasn't following the news,media, SM all this time and didn't know what Baby Margo looked like??????
MOO

I'm wondering if like nearly most of HB's friends, adding MF's influence, CG was convinced that SC would be found responsible for doing something to HB and never suspected MF involved.

Also, I can't say how many times I've heard "all babies look alike" when we receive baby announcements. CG proved he wasn't exactly what I'd call observant...

But he's not a neighbor. He lives right smack there. There's a huge investigation on, it's all over the news,SM His Ummm baby Mama's bestie,and look alike baby are missing. He lives right smack there.
MOO

some people have no sense of smell, some don’t pay attention, some don’t care, some Might assume it was trash or nearby road kill. Who knows. Idk if he was home that week, if he went outside, or what. If I’m suffering from allergies or sinus infection, my house could be on fire & I would not smell it. Moo
Evidently nothing aroused his suspicion or he bided time waiting for LE to finally get her out of his house. Countless reasons.

So I am clear, which is HB's apartment? TY

I'm not comfortable pointing to that, but they lived in building 7.

I agree that her purchase history would be very interesting. My question would be how did she afford these things without current employment?

I did a little research on companies who rent or manufacture high-quality silicone prosthetic "pregnancy bellies"- in the event someone might want to feel her belly. Here is the average (USD) cost I found:

Rental(s)- $1,000
(I was only able to find rentals simulating a 7-9 month pregnancy). I found one company with devices that will allow the wearer to experience actual "symptoms" of pregnancy (fetal movement, bladder pressure, shortness of breath, etc.). These rent for closer to $2,500.

To Purchase:
3-4 months- $322.00
5-6 months- $381.00
7-8 months- $454.00
8-9 months- $565.00
Total: $1,722.00

I am assuming that if MF did indeed use prosthetics (I suspect this is the case based on the statement made by CG that her belly felt "hard"), she wanted something very realistic/high quality. There would also be the cost of larger and/or maternity clothing. How did she pay for these things?

I also noticed that the AA and supporting documents indicated that MF was receiving SNAP/food stamps. If she were unemployed and pregnant, why wasn't she also receiving WIC? (Perhaps the government requires proof of pregnancy)?

I also believe MF showed interest in attending HB's prenatal appointments & delivery so that she could mimic and talk about her "pregnancy" with others (holding/supporting her belly, waddling, etc.), and determine proper supplies (gift registry) she would need for "her" baby. She was, in a sense, living a premeditated lie through her best friend. :(

You can get them on Amazon for far less.

You don't need to be pregnant to get food stamps, which is the only documented assistance I've seen she was on.

some people have no sense of smell, some don’t pay attention, some don’t care, some Might assume it was trash or nearby road kill. Who knows. Idk if he was home that week, if he went outside, or what. If I’m suffering from allergies or sinus infection, my house could be on fire & I would not smell it. Moo
Evidently nothing aroused his suspicion or he bided time waiting for LE to finally get her out of his house. Countless reasons.

I can smell mold in one part per trillion. I always say my husband could not smell it if it were growing on his face. :) That's definitely different between people, and November - February is cedar fever season here - no one can smell, talk, see or do anything but sneeze and feel angry.

I also believe MF showed interest in attending HB's prenatal appointments & delivery so that she could mimic and talk about her "pregnancy" with others (holding/supporting her belly, waddling, etc.), and determine proper supplies (gift registry) she would need for "her" baby. She was, in a sense, living a premeditated lie through her best friend.
^^sbm

Can't forget MF had been through this before as she was also a part of HB's first pregnancy with her son years earlier. I recall a SM post by HB from years ago that she was excited about spending the day with her bestie MHF to work on her baby shower invites.

I'm not comfortable pointing to that, but they lived in building 7.
That's cool, but I believe it is one of the two. What I've been trying to figure out is why the speculation that she was walking around and around buildings to end up walking between buildings 7 & 8.

The witness may have meant, in front of the apartments between bldg 7 & 8. The "perpendicular" parking spots are right in that area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200112-174529_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20200112-174529_Earth.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Perhaps a family visit is what prompted the call to CPS for the welfare check.
Margo had jaundice.....

JMO
I recall much earlier in the thread, there was talk about MF family wanting to come to the house to see the new baby and help out -- esp given MF firstborn-- and she refused any company. Maybe the individual MF said she was closest to (in her evaluation).

That's cool, but I believe it is one of the two. What I've been trying to figure out is why the speculation that she was walking around and around buildings to end up walking between buildings 7 & 8.

The witness may have meant, in front of the apartments between bldg 7 & 8. The "perpendicular" parking spots are right in that area.

She clearly stated walking out from between the two buildings. As I posted (I think in the last thread? the one before?) my original theory - she parked, went upstairs, dropped books, carseat etc. leaving purse in the car because she was going to get the mail and swing back by the unlocked car on her way back upstairs. Took baby, phone, keys downstairs - towards the office where the mailboxes are, re-emerged between 7 &8 intending to grab purse, lock car and go upstairs and was surprised to see her BFF in the parking lot, got in and the rest is a mystery.

I agree that her purchase history would be very interesting. My question would be how did she afford these things without current employment?

I did a little research on companies who rent or manufacture high-quality silicone prosthetic "pregnancy bellies"- in the event someone might want to feel her belly. Here is the average (USD) cost I found:

Rental(s)- $1,000
(I was only able to find rentals simulating a 7-9 month pregnancy). I found one company with devices that will allow the wearer to experience actual "symptoms" of pregnancy (fetal movement, bladder pressure, shortness of breath, etc.). These rent for closer to $2,500.

To Purchase:
3-4 months- $322.00
5-6 months- $381.00
7-8 months- $454.00
8-9 months- $565.00

I am assuming that if MF did indeed use prosthetics (I suspect this is the case based on the statement made by CG that her belly felt "hard"), she wanted something very realistic/high quality. There would also be the cost of larger and/or maternity clothing. How did she pay for these things?

I also noticed that the AA and supporting documents indicated that MF was receiving SNAP/food stamps. If she were unemployed and pregnant, why wasn't she also receiving WIC? (Perhaps the government requires proof of pregnancy)?

I also believe MF showed interest in attending HB's prenatal appointments & delivery so that she could mimic and talk about her "pregnancy" with others (holding/supporting her belly, waddling, etc.), and determine proper supplies (gift registry) she would need for "her" baby. She was, in a sense, living a premeditated lie through her best friend. :(

I've never thought that a prosthetic required here. Comparing MF's earlier photos she's hardly recognizable. Not all women carry their baby high. She went from a tall, fit, attractive woman to the present MF and definitely think she could pass for a pregnant woman. Also, I doubt CG would know what a pregnant belly felt like-- MF could fake a hard belly breathing/pushing belly out -- especially when seated.

She clearly stated walking out from between the two buildings. As I posted (I think in the last thread? the one before?) my original theory - she parked, went upstairs, dropped books, carseat etc. leaving purse in the car because she was going to get the mail and swing back by the unlocked car on her way back upstairs. Took baby, phone, keys downstairs - towards the office where the mailboxes are, re-emerged between 7 &8 intending to grab purse, lock car and go upstairs and was surprised to see her BFF in the parking lot, got in and the rest is a mystery.
The statement is in the AA.
Is something new going on with the apartment? Is that why so much interest today? Tysm

Rental(s)- $1,000

To Purchase:
3-4 months- $322.00
5-6 months- $381.00
7-8 months- $454.00
8-9 months- $565.00

Maybe she's a DIY'er. Beach ball and some fiber fill...? :oops:

https://www.ehow.com/how_4473651_make-fake-pregnant-belly.html

I'll never believe HB left her car unlocked with her red purse in plain view -- Takes nothing to touch lock fob-- it's instinctual in my opinion. This was also something that was so unusual to SC that he told police about it as noted in the arrest documents.

We know there's a mutual friend of HB/MF that resides in the complex which MF could have used as a ruse to get HB in the car for visit --minus baby seat, etc. SC thought HB could have walked over to visit this friend when he arrived at his vacant apartment with all baby things left behind including car seat/baby carrier.

We also have surveillance video of MF vehicle arriving the complex but I don't recall any mention of footage of MF vehicle departing the complex. I think we've only seen a snippet of all the info investigators uncovered as not every detail needs to be written in the AWA.

MOO

The way the officer wrote it was, "she walked from between buildings 7 & 8".

The witness was driving when she saw all of this take place so I think it's more of a location than description. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member