TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like she didn't even shut off her own phone... I don't think she did a lot of "thinking" :confused:

I mean... murder 101 says that you shut your dang phone off, right? LOL ugggh... I spend too much time on WS's :eek:
Although, if you rarely if ever shut your phone off but shut if off during the commission of a crime, that is an indicator you may have been up to something nefarious. Anything out of the ordinary is a flag, maybe not a big red flag but a flag nevertheless. JMHO

Although, if you rarely if ever shut your phone off but shut if off during the commission of a crime, that is an indicator you may have been up to something nefarious. Anything out of the ordinary is a flag, maybe not a big red flag but a flag nevertheless. JMHO

Like Israel Keyes. Good point.

Got it!

Heidi's car.jpg

The X is where Heidi's bldg is and her parking lot is on the side where the red line is. Now note the blue swimming pool and bldgs 7 & 8. The woman carrying the baby came walking out from between bldgs 7 & 8, back by the pool. It would make no sense for a kidnapper to take Margo out the front, where the parking area is and then walk around back by the pool and then back out to the parking lot. They would go straight out the front and get into the car. OTOH, is DOES make sense that Heidi would be back there, be it for a little walk or, as Understand Blue suggested, getting her mail at the office which is also back by the pool.

@PommyMommy - How do we get UB's map added to all that beginning of threads info (which I never look at, lol)? This map is essential to understanding why it wasn't someone else who came walking out with Margo.

Yeah if she came up with a pregnancy and a baby so she would have continued financial support IMO it would defeat the purpose to show him the baby and move out. What then?

well “what then” when he discovered the baby was Caucasian & not his?
Obviously there’s more to this. I’m still trying to find logic in MF attending HB’s dr appts

I think we're all going a little stir crazy over this case so you'll pardon me for another crazy train of thought: did CG not think it strange MF not breastfeeding the baby? Even if she told him she chose not to...idk, he's probably not real wise in the ways of childbearing

@PommyMommy - How do we get UB's map added to all that beginning of threads info (which I never look at, lol)? This map is essential to understanding why it wasn't someone else who came walking out with Margo.
I don't know if this is the preferred method or not but I usually alert on the original post and ask that it be stickied to the beginning of each thread. It seems to work. :) MOO

Last edited:
So that purse would be easy to strap around her body or put over her shoulder while carrying Margo inside.

It's a bit of a mystery why it was in the car.

Remember when Shane said in one of his early news interviews something to the effect of “Heidi would lend someone money when she only had $4 in her account.”

MF was going to need money to feed and take care of the baby... money for gas to get back to Houston. We don’t have a clear picture how CG may have been helping her financially, but a WSer found evidence that MF received food stamps.

Pure speculation/theorizing:
Whether it be for a ruse or legitimate need, I wonder if in MF’s last communication with Heidi, she asked to borrow money. Maybe Heidi left her purse in car while taking baby/bags etc. up because she knew MF was about to stop by to borrow money. (And couldn’t come up due to “sleeping baby,” or time constraints etc.)

Though I don’t really like this theory because I think Heidi would definitely have locked car door if leaving purse inside. And we haven’t heard anything from the witness about seeing a witness stop at a vehicle before getting in MF’s car. But I do find it curious that Shane mentioned Heidi being willing to lend money (despite having little herself) in one of his initial news interviews.

And I certainly hope that Heidi didn’t lend money to the person who was about to end her life. That would certainly add salt to the family’s wounds. Ugh.

Last edited:
I think we're all going a little stir crazy over this case so you'll pardon me for another crazy train of thought: did CG not think it strange MF not breastfeeding the baby? Even if she told him she chose not to...idk, he's probably not real wise in the ways of childbearing

I think it's apparent that CG was pretty clueless. He sounds like he was being very nice to MF, letting her freeload, but I have the feeling he had really checked out as her "boyfriend" and might not have paid a whole lot of attention to what she was up to (she did her thing, he did his). When she lied and said she was pregnant, it sounds like he believed her but made no attempt to rekindle any kind of partner relationship, even though it sounds like he was planning on doing the right thing (supporting them until he figured out a way forward). Had she gotten away with this, she would have cleaned his clock financially and, only then, would he have probably called for a paternity test (on the advice of a lawyer) and discovered he'd been played.

well “what then” when he discovered the baby was Caucasian & not his?
Obviously there’s more to this. I’m still trying to find logic in MF attending HB’s dr appts
MF may have wanted to experience everything with MC. JMO, when she was left in KB's apartment I would postulate she was there with all of the infant's belongings. She was living out her maternal desires by being a part of everything.

Remember when Shane said in one of his early news interviews something to the effect of “Heidi would lend someone money when she only had $4 in her account.”

MF was going to need money to feed and take care of the baby... money for gas to get back to Houston. We don’t have a clear picture how CG may have been helping her financially, but a WSer found evidence that MF received food stamps.

Pure speculation/theorizing:
Whether it be for a ruse or legitimate need, I wonder if in MF’s last communication with Heidi, she asked to borrow money. Maybe Heidi left her purse in car while taking baby/bags etc. up because she knew MF was about to stop by to borrow money. (And couldn’t come up due to “sleeping baby,” or time constraints etc.)

Though I don’t really like this theory because I think Heidi would definitely have locked car door if leaving purse inside. And we haven’t heard anything from the witness about seeing a witness stop at a vehicle before getting in MF’s car. But I do find it curious that Shane mentioned Heidi being willing to lend money (despite having little herself) in one of his initial news interviews.

And I certainly hope that Heidi didn’t lend money to the person who was about to end her life. That would certainly add salt to the family’s wounds. Ugh.

I don't have a sense of the distance between where HB was parked and the office...? but if she thot she'd need the purse for her MF encounter, it doesn't stretch me to imagine her making a quick trip to the office (leaving her purse in the car) while she waited for MF to arrive. Perhaps she would have sat back down in the car had she returned before MF got there. But I live in the country and don't think like city folk, lol.

Last edited:
I think she 100% intended to kill her but the goal was to get her out of that complex area before she did it. There is no other way she could have got as far as she did with this whole thing. It's sad.
She was mentally ill. She had no real rational thought about the steps and the consequences of her decision. She planned this for months as she lied about being pregnant with a delivery date near HB's. I think she wanted to take the baby several times, as she was even in the delivery room with HB, but things didn't come together for her, until she was able to meet HB with the baby alone. She needed a baby for some reason. To convince her ex-BF to take her back? For sympathy and attention from others? She was going to lose her best friend anyway, and the financial support as HB would have to focus her finances on the baby.

LE also assumes it was Heidi.
They just charged MF with her kidnapping.
Remember Heidi was possibly dead for a full week when her body was discovered.
That creates absolutely massive delays for autopsy processing and all forensic testing.
That takes time.
We simply must wait.
It could take awhile longer, a long while longer.
Right now, all we have are the legal documents from which to attempt to glean information but we only have crumbs as @Missy said earlier.
There is simply no data on the entire AA to suggest it went down any other way than the way they (badly) compiled that AA.
It was strong enough for a judge to sign it, It's strong enough for me.
I think the fact that MF’s car was seen in the video at HB’s complex, MF’s phone pinged in Austin day of disappearance, HB’s body was found in MF’s car and the baby found in MF’s house was enough for a judge to sign it.

The AA is relatively vague about who was seen bringing the baby to the car. The didn’t say it was Heidi or even someone resembling Heidi. Just a “white woman”.

MOO

So that purse would be easy to strap around her body or put over her shoulder while carrying Margo inside.

It's a bit of a mystery why it was in the car.
Yes, I see now that Heidi looks to be wearing the purse strapped across her at the school.

purse-and-wallet-png.220742

link in post #587

iu

Search continues after Austin woman and 3-week-old baby mysteriously disappear

I bet he found a lot “strange” beginning with her hairline.
Did CG care or notice? I’d say the last thing he wanted was to be in the same room with MF. Just a wild guess on my part, moo, etc.
I beginning to wonder if CG suspected she was not pregnant, considering he never told his mom. Lol, poor dude must have been in disbelief when MF says “don’t be mad, there’s a baby on the bed.” Not “your” baby or “our” baby, simply “a” baby. Wonder if he had a stiff drink before looking? At the baby, not looking at MF, lol.
Evidently he didn’t call his family to let them know he in fact had a daughter......I think he knew things weren’t quite right. In the AA did he say “we broke up in March, she got pregnant after that.” Could be a slip of the tongue or he was doing some math. Moo

She was mentally ill. She had no real rational thought about the steps and the consequences of her decision. She planned this for months as she lied about being pregnant with a delivery date near HB's. I think she wanted to take the baby several times, as she was even in the delivery room with HB, but things didn't come together for her, until she was able to meet HB with the baby alone. She needed a baby for some reason. To convince her ex-BF to take her back? For sympathy and attention from others? She was going to lose her best friend anyway, and the financial support as HB would have to focus her finances on the baby.

From what we know, it seems Heidi cherished MF. moo
She was important enough they (SC/HB) thought to notify her HB was in labor.

Don't you think that's the most awful aspect of this crime? The incredible betrayal? The bosom buddy-turned-murderess /wolf in sheep's clothing element of it?
Absolutely. Again....wth was she going to do if she had no access to Margo, hang at WMT hoping to grab a newborn?
I doubt the beach would yield many, lol.
Tammy could have easily decided to stay another couple weeks, then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46