TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

I feel a bit sick. They are also having a viewing. If she had been in the trunk for a week, in the sun, would that even be possible?

This isn’t good is it. I’d at least hoped she hadn’t suffered.

ETA - it could just be the date she was found as pointed out. That provides some relief. I’m still wondering about the viewing though
Interesting point. I hadn't thought of that.

They are also having a viewing. If she had been in the trunk for a week, in the sun, would that even be possible?
imo, NO. This does raise the question, was Heidi held against her will? Remember LE was adamant Heidi & M were safe. Why? Because they knew she left willingly with her bestie, right? I‘ve questioned, did MF go directly home or did she hide out for days and only return home the day she was busted? Even tho people spoke with her they did not know where she was. Also, LE continue to look for evidence between Austin & Houston. Moo

Wow.

I feel a bit sick. They are also having a viewing. If she had been in the trunk for a week, in the sun, would that even be possible?

ETA - it could just be the date she was found as pointed out. That provides some relief. I’m still wondering about the viewing though
I looked that up. Today's technology can usually render good results.

imo, NO. This does raise the question, was Heidi held against her will? Remember LE was adamant Heidi & M were safe. Why? Because they knew she left willingly with her bestie, right? I‘ve questioned, did MF go directly home or did she hide out for days and only return home the day she was busted? Even tho people spoke with her they did not know where she was. Also, LE continue to look for evidence between Austin & Houston. Moo
If CG really was out of town during all of this I could see why Magen would take Heidi & Margo back to his place.

It is bizarre how she transformed since her arrest on theft charges. Imo she looks nothing like herself as we know her from previous pics.

*Maybe MF told Heidi she had dropped Luna at the hospital, causing Heidi to jump in the car without thinking of her purse & other items? just a thought, moo & all that Jazz.
It might be something bizarre, but on the other hand I had two close co-workers who came to work without makeup on and I didnt recognize them. But I'm just guessing.

Wow.

Not so much a viewing; it's a visitation. Time to visit with the family and give condolences.

"Funeral service will be at 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 28, 2019, in the Johnson Funeral Home Chapel. The Rev. Doyle Evans will officiate. Interment will follow in Highland Memory Gardens. Visitation Friday will be from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. and will continue Saturday from noon until the time of service in the funeral home."

View Heidi Broussard's Obituary and express your condolences

Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard

Updated at 4:06 PM

"Magen Fieramusca, 33, is set to appear in the 460th District Court before Judge Geoffrey Puryear at 9 a.m. on Jan. 2, according to a spokesperson for the Travis County district court on Thursday.

Broussard’s body was found Dec. 19 shoved inside the trunk of a car parked outside a Houston-area home. Broussard’s baby, 4-week-old Margot Carey, was found unharmed inside the home."

snip

"Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.

The American-Statesman tried again to confirm the identity Thursday but was told by Austin police that a judge has sealed all information in the case for the next 30 days.

The two attorneys representing Fieramusca, Jackie Wood and Brian Erskine, released a statement Thursday saying they do not know when Fieramusca will appear in court."
Does Fieramusca's name still show up in the arrest docket, or has it disappeared? If it's still there whoever the second person is should be there w/kidnapping and/or tampering w/evidence charges sometime between 12/19 and today. Right?

If CG really was out of town during all of this I could see why Magen would take Heidi & Margo back to his place.
I agree but it would not be the safest haven with cameras recording Heidi with MF, it was only a matter of time before LE accessed images & identified MF. Moo

They found the black car in a nearby parking lot and towed it from there IIRC.
oh thanks, I thought this was nixed and later determined the black suv was at the Houston house. So much confusion.

IMO if the arrest was made last week, but they’re still not releasing the name it seems likely C Green is the 2nd arrest. It would make sense considering the only info we do actually have. Maybe his story isn’t adding up and he isn’t as innocent as he and his family claim him to be.

It was only rumors that C Green was the one to tip off police. Now the rumors have changed, saying MF’s mother or family members are who tipped them off. Like I said before, I’m only speculating. This is all just my opinion.
Has anyone seen or heard from CG since last week? Either interviews, sightings or social media posts? I can't recall seeing anything that would indicate he's out there walking around freely.

Has anyone seen or heard from CG since last week? Either interviews, sightings or social media posts? I can't recall seeing anything that would indicate he's out there walking around freely.
Not That I’ve seen or heard. I’ve only read hearsay statements from friends & relatives. That’s it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member