TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Yes, she is still showing up in the records as to her arrest and charges. I think the "arrest" verbiage was discussed with the author and pulled back as the quote of ""CrimeOnline spoke with the Austin Police Department, who confirmed that a second person has been arrested in connection with the case." has gone *poof* within the article now.

At the bottom of the web page it now states "A previous version of this story included details of an arrest that authorities cannot confirm, citing a gag order."
    Heidi Broussard: Court date set for ‘close friend’ accused of abducting slain mom’s baby

Magen2.JPG Magen.JPG
    Inmate Search

And yes, I agree and think you are right MOO ..but think best to roll with it IYKWIM

ETA Fox7 verbiage is clear to me "Although police haven't officially linked Fieramusca to the case, her charges match the two charges of kidnapping and one charge of tampering with a corpse that the Austin Police Department announced had been brought against a suspect when they found Broussard's body." Court date set for 'close friend' of missing Austin mother

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019

2. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

The last press conference - they detained someone outside the residence - they searched the property and there was an arrest.

My take is they made MF come outside, or she came outside to keep them from going in - as soon as the search warrant were signed, they detained her and subsequently arrested her. There's no mention of anyone else being in the house or detained.

So, IMO, one arrest.

Subiechik21, jash, altojack and 14 others like this.
  3. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

Anything on Wayback machine?

4. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

The verbiage has been updated in the American Statesman article to say....

Court date set for woman linked to slain Austin mom Heidi Broussard

Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges, but declined to say whether or not it was Fieramusca, citing the ongoing investigation.

(from: "Austin police confirmed last week they arrested a person linked to Broussard’s death on the same charges as Fieramusca, but declined to release the person’s identity, citing an ongoing investigation.")

5. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

dbm. (answered)

6. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

*sigh* We need Sam Kraemer on this case. He sure did spoil us with his stellar journalism and abilities.

7. scdiv

scdiv Well-Known Member

In a statement to FOX 7 Austin, the lawyers representing Magen Fieramusca said that the hearing date is likely a place holder and not one in which Magen Fieramusca will be attending. "At this time, we have no information from the Travis County District Attorney’s Office regarding additional charges and do not know when Ms. Fieramusca will appear in court. As with every American accused of a crime, unless the State can prove these allegations beyond any reasonable doubt, Ms. Fieramusca is innocent."

Court date set for 'close friend' of missing Austin mother

8. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

A gag order has to do with a Judge and pending lawsuits. It sounds like someone is trying to get an attorney to give out info. JMO

Subiechik21, Flicka1 and Bluedaisy100 like this.
  9. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

I wish they displayed a listing of every inmate (& his/her arresting charge) booked into the jail on a particular date. My county jail’s website does this and it’s amazing.

10. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

This is as close as it can get to how I would like to hear it at this point, which would be 'we've arrested ONE person on these charges and we can't say who it is but it's her'.

11. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Well-Known Member

Not true. I lost my son. His body was released to us the following day, after the autopsy. Service and cremation was a week after his death. The following week we received a "preliminary" death certificate which was not fully completed. It was a month or so before we received the final death certificate that was filed with the county/state.

It can take a few weeks to a couple of months to get toxicology results, and until the toxicology results are in they can't complete the autopsy report, and the coroner can't sign the death certificate (with cause and manner of death) until the autopsy report is complete.

ETA - our experience was that no one would accept the preliminary/pending death certificate. Everyone we had to present one to wanted the final.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019
  12. Shekkiec

Shekkiec Well-Known Member

Do we know the name of the birthing center MF claimed to give birth in?

13. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Subiechik21, jash, Steelslady and 9 others like this.
  14. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

I'm not even shocked. I thinks she had someone in the back seat and had Heidi get in the passenger side with her that way they could use the ligature to strangle her.

15. StarrDetective

StarrDetective Active Member

Is this for real?

16. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

When people pay their respects the casket is either open or closed and at the family's discretion

17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

For Tampering, enter cause # 302439. For Kidnapping, 302437. MOO

18. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I agree and the hold up is which one of them actually committed the murder act. jmo

19. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

I was never very clear about what went down on that day. Not sure if CG was around when MF was arrested or if it happened later. For some reason it was murky.

20. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Awesome! Thank you. And thanks to the elf in charge of criminal coding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.