TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's unlikely that the death certificate has been issued. I'm sure they are still waiting for toxicology.
Case Status
Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Transported
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation

(BBM)

Fiancé of murdered Texas mom refused to believe what he was seeing on TV | Daily Mail Online

Posting this link again to refresh us as to what Shane’s good friend said.

I'm so glad you posted that. I didn't know the DM covered that and I've refrained from discussing it because it turned out that YT interview was NOT approved. However, the DM is.

It was what he said about Shane's refusal to believe what was happening in Houston that made me think Shane didn't know anything about MF being involved. The cops knew and had asked Shane about a silver Nissan but Shane didn't make the connection, apparently, and they must not have told him. So, that dispels any ideas about Shane knowing about MF when he did the interview that he was so severely criticized over.

The last press conference - they detained someone outside the residence - they searched the property and there was an arrest.

My take is they made MF come outside, or she came outside to keep them from going in - as soon as the search warrant were signed, they detained her and subsequently arrested her. There's no mention of anyone else being in the house or detained.

So, IMO, one arrest.

Do you know when and where CG was intercepted and questioned?

For Tampering, enter cause # 302439. For Kidnapping, 302437. MOO
Shucks!! Looks like those numbers are unique to the warrant rather than a particular crime. I found MF, and a handful other people arrested for a variety of crimes committed in the last 20 years, all with warrant numbers that ended with same 6 digits in MF’s warrants.

Wow.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

I feel a bit sick. They are also having a viewing. If she had been in the trunk for a week, in the sun, would that even be possible?

This isn’t good is it. I’d at least hoped she hadn’t suffered.

ETA - it could just be the date she was found as pointed out. That provides some relief. I’m still wondering about the viewing though
Had a friend die in a car accident. He was burned from his nose down. They did a makeup job for the family's viewing which I attended. It was not something I would ever do or recommend. The makeup covered the singed areas but the reconstructed nose looked like Michael Jackson's nose. It was not cool at all and I thought there should NOT have been an open casket. It was up to his Mom who insisted since it was family tradition. :(

Case Status
EDR 44444625215

(BBM)
Definitely killed in the trunk. Sadistic.

I agree and the hold up is which one of them actually committed the murder act. jmo
If MF had an accomplice, both would still be charged with capital murder, I think. If there two of them, one might be offered a deal to testify. A "deal" in Texas might be taking the death penalty off the table, I'd guess.

Case Status
EDR 44444625215

(BBM)

So, place of death must just mean where she was found.

Search warrants? Arrest warrants?
I dunno. The title of the search is “time in custody” and it’s an alternative to searching by inmate name. I thought it would be a search field where you could search by date but I was wrong. There’s a whole separate field if you want to search by warrant.

Color me stumped.

Last edited:
Had a friend die in a car accident. He was burned from his nose down. They did a makeup job for the family's viewing which I attended. It was not something I would ever do or recommend. The makeup covered the singed areas but the reconstructed nose looked like Michael Jackson's nose. It was not cool at all and I thought there should NOT have been an open casket. It was up to his Mom who insisted since it was family tradition. :(

I attended a similar open casket viewing where the deceased had been murdered from a beating with a hammer and in spite of the pancake make-up, bruising could not be hidden. It was ghastly.

I attended a similar open casket viewing where the deceased had been murdered from a beating with a hammer and in spite of the pancake make-up, bruising could not be hidden. It was ghastly.
I attended an open casket funeral as a teenager where my teenage friend had shot himself in the head. I wasn’t sure if the family did that for tradition or to teach people a lesson. It was awful.

Shucks!! Looks like those numbers are unique to the warrant rather than a particular crime. I found MF, and a handful other people arrested for a variety of crimes committed in the last 20 years, all with warrant numbers that ended with same 6 digits in MF’s warrants.
Well, darn. Sorry about that. I'll have a talk with that elf. :p MOO

If MF had an accomplice, both would still be charged with capital murder, I think. If there two of them, one might be offered a deal to testify. A "deal" in Texas might be taking the death penalty off the table, I'd guess.
I think your right about both being charged, but I think if one is found to be the actual killer the other would have more bargaining power.
I'm trying to understand why court records are sealed and it seems it is done at the request of someone who thinks they may be in danger if the information is made public. I really don't understand the reasoning or the process. Can anyone explain it? tia

An open casket viewing of a person who died and not violently is ghastly enough, so I can't imagine that this will be an open casket service.
After 7 days exposed to Houston's heat and humidity...it would be impossible!! So it's either just semantics or she was not in that trunk 7 days. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member