TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

yeah, “where” does such a creature come from.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

*shivers*

It amazes me what folks here catch that I see/didn't see until they point it out.

Thanks

Wowno17, Subiechik21, jash and 13 others like this.
  3. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Moo, no to 1st post. To second one, the link shows who has the charges.

Her charges are right now online for all to see. MOO it's for the information that LE has collected e.g. probable cause etc, not the arrest. Only the court /probable cause, arrest affadavit documents were stated to be sealed. MOO

Magen2.JPG Magen.JPG

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Subiechik21, Flicka1, cass523 and 7 others like this.
  4. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek:

Subiechik21, jash, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  5. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I have access to a site for lookups, history and background checks and I can't find any info on her using either names. I just wondered if she may have been from or lived in another state. Any ideas? Do you know the name or location of the church camp? Location would be a huge help...

Subiechik21, cass523, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  6. UnderstandBlue

UnderstandBlue Well-Known Member

This says Abundant Life Fellowship: A friend 'people dreamed of': Heidi Broussard remembered in hometown

Subiechik21, Flicka1, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  7. KCmetwo

KCmetwo Well-Known Member

I have a feeling since the media is on this like flies IF and WHEN murder charges are filed and IF they are able to view them through the jail portal they will announce it, at least if it is on MF's name. I keep hearing there is a 2nd female that has been taken into custody over this but so far only hearsay. I haven't heard any names in association with this, HOWEVER if they are keeping it that close to the vest, when you look up on inmate search you have to know the name of the individual you are looking for. SO, IF there is a 2nd female associated with this, they could have placed the charges on her. This is ALLEGEDLY. I have no proof that there is a 2nd individual that has been taken into custody, at this time it's all hearsay.

8. KCmetwo

it was supposed to be last night however the "friend" has to find out what can and can't be said to keep the integrity of the case.
    I kinda wish she would stop until the trial starts, BUT she wants there to be a bit of both sides out there since all we hear about is HB. She is trying to give people an idea of the type of person MF is since there seems to be a biased opinion due to this one action....
    Hate to say it, but she could have paved the road in gold as a child and this one action just ruined all of that for her. BUT, THAT IS MY OPINION

9. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

You might try Louisiana.

Subiechik21, Flicka1, Artis and 3 others like this.
  10. Holly West

Holly West Active Member

Subiechik21 and Flicka1 like this.
  11. firebird

firebird Former Member

Flicka1 likes this.
  12. Dave F.

Dave F. Former member

HB's other bestie, SN, who has been very vocal on both social media and MSM, stated on MSM that she also met HB and MG at the same camp in Columbus, Texas. A Google search revealed only one active camp near Columbus, but it has been operational for many, many years and is exactly the kind of large camp experience that mixes similar kids from different states. IMO
    BTW, it looks like a fun place!
    Discovery Camp – Discover The Difference.

Subiechik21, Flicka1, Artis and 7 others like this.
  13. KCmetwo

I believe that is it. I know it's a Church camp that they met at and that it was in Texas. By the looks of it, that would be the one.

14. susiQ

susiQ Inactive

Well....I'm not likely to direct my finger in his direction yet. I had it going in someone else's direction early on due to a large gap in time that was and still is unaccounted for, for "whatever" reason. It is unfortunate when these things happen that some become immediate suspects. It would appear from MQ's statements that LE grilled SC good as well. Would appear they wondered the same thing many of us did. I have no doubt if they suspect the "other" guy, they will grill him good too and we'll know soon enough if he has become a suspect.

edta: If the "new" guy were guilty of anything, I would imagine MF would have rolled over on him already. JMO

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
  15. Anance

Anance Well-Known Member

Regarding the 2nd person in custody, I think that whoever they may be, the police are trying to determine who committed the murder and who was an accessory. I don't know if MF has access to information regarding the second person or if there may be additional persons involved.

16. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Friend of Heidi Broussard says she spoke to suspect 'every day' after disappearance

Recent account (12/23/19) from friend CN and the church camp meet at the link.

Subiechik21, Flicka1, Noharg and 6 others like this.
  17. KCmetwo

Perhaps with no name being released she won't know who they have in custody. I am not sure how big the facility is that she is in, but I am sure there is a way they could keep them from seeing each other. If the other individual does have anything to do with it and doesn't want to "go down river" they might sing like a little bird. Give the who, what, when, where, why, how, what was used, motive that was given to them, the reason they assisted or were included, etc.
    Then again the LEO's could have just said they had another person in custody knowing that it would go out into the media to make MF sweat a little. There are techniques that they have of extracting information that is a bit clever at times, and then there are some that are stupid at times. MF could be wondering if she opened her mouth to someone at the wrong time and now they came forward with that information and the LEO's are stating that someone is in custody as a tactic to get her to give more information on who could have helped her.
    I know she and HB were close, but did MF know that HB would be on her own that day for the first time? Did she really have her schedule down that close that she would drive for 2 hours and take the chance that HB's mom didn't decide to stay an extra day? Or did she have someone, perhaps another friend that was in the complex, keeping an eye on things to keep her in the loop?? Told her when HB's mom left, what time SC left and when HB took the little one to school and returned??
    Just a few questions going through my head currently. I tend to go off on tangents of what could ALLEGEDLY happen. All speculation on my part. I'm not making any accusations, just voicing questions and opinions of possibilities. I have grown up around Cops, Judges, Lawyers etc....I think it shows.

18. Beansie

Beansie Well-Known Member

I have also wondered if the "second person" is a strategy to get MF to start making some admissions. If they hinted that it's someone she cares about she may want to protect them. However it turns out, single culprit or duo, the police sure have made it confusing for us.

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

'Let her legacy live on': Austin mother Heidi Broussard laid to rest

People shared stories and many in the room wept. Throughout the service, you could hear baby Margot crying and fussing.

Some of Broussard's closest friends spoke at the funeral, encouraging everyone to remember her for the light and joy she always carried.

"We'll get up every day and remember her and, like she said, let her legacy live on and do our best to make sure the kids know how wonderful she was," said Broussard's childhood friend Rebekah Guillory.

20. Bluedaisy100

Bluedaisy100 Well-Known Member

I'm just taking a flyer here. Could the 2nd arrest be a Humphrey family member? MF came from a very large family, maybe a mother or a sister came over to help take care of the "new" baby. The family member wouldn't have necessarily been in on it. Who knows what cockamamie story she was telling people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.