TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens to me, but only if I didn't send the post I had been working on. (Yes you should SEE the ones I don't post!) Also, just in reading on the thread sometimes I accidentally click on the "quote" button, right by the "like" button, and that apparently puts the quote into the reply box whether or not you ever send it. So it looks like it's leftover, but it's really not. But I doubt it's your own computer. (IMO)
BBM
LOL!! I have no doubt we can all admit to that :) Many I have posted and then regretted, but sadly too late to edit and delete :(

Actually, the posts I was referring too were in fact posted, yet still remained in the comment box as well. Not always on the MT, yet always in PM's. o_O

Never know! I do feel she despised Heidi for reuniting with SC. Was Heidi her only friend? Did she want Heidi to herself, hoping to raise baby M together, but knew that would not happen? I think there’s much more here, way beyond MF wanting a baby.
moo

MF is obviously a very, very sick woman. Personally, I think it was extreme jealousy, not because of SC, but because HB was by all accounts loved by everyone she came into contact with. She was a beautiful, kind, trusting and loving soul who even loved someone that appears unlovable and did the unspeakable as far as we know. I'll never be able to wrap my head around this. I know there are other cases gone before, which are equally incomprehensible to me :(

DEC 26, 2019
Magen Fieramusca set to make first court appearance on Jan. 2
Magen Fieramusca, the woman arrested in connection to the killing an Austin mom and the kidnapping of her baby, will make her first appearance in Travis County District Court on Thursday, Jan. 2.

The formality hearing is scheduled to take place at 9 a.m. at the 460th District Court.

[…]

Fieramusca is currently being held in Travis County on two charges of kidnapping and one count of tampering with a human corpse. As of Thursday afternoon, there was no indication of any additional charges filed against her.

[…]

Court date set for woman linked to slain mom Heidi Broussard
Magen Fieramusca, 33, is set to appear in court on Jan. 2, 2020, at 9 a.m., according to a spokesperson for the Travis County district court on Thursday.

From what I have been reading - the police were looking for a black SUV - which belongs to her bf, CG. Her car is silver - as far as I know. That's why the police went to their house - the black SUV, which was towed, but the her car was not - where the body was found.

Or do I have that incorrect??
HB's body was found in the trunk of MF's silver car, not in the "trunk" of an SUV.

possibly she had been on meds her entire life for an unknown (to us) condition & went off her meds!
Moo
I hope she’s miserable and realizes the hurt she has caused & she’s never leaving the confines of jail/prison. All because of her choices. Jmo

I'm sure she's miserable and wants to get out but she doesn't care about what she did other than the getting busted part.

Bringing this over for discussion/sleuthing. I believe Heidi was pregnant with her son in 2014 - I'm wondering if MF was working at this daycare at the same time, maybe planning this same thing back then. Snatch a baby from a home daycare.

Was this daycare licensed?
edited to add: No & phone # does not receive calls

Magen Fieramusca (Humphrey)
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

The Mushroom Patch Child Development
958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

NAME: MAGEN ROSE FIERAMUSCA
Race: White
Sex: Female
Date of Birth:
Address: 04102015 04122015 958 EARLSFERRY DR
CHANNELVIEW TX 77530
Charge: EXPIRED INSPECTION CERTIFICATE MC TR41C3710119 COMM

This post was pre-approved by administration

Last edited:
I'm sure she's miserable and wants to get out but she doesn't care about what she did other than the getting busted part.

I wonder if MF had an almost “Fatal Attraction” relationship with HB? How jealous was MF upon learning HB had reunited with SC? And to learn HB was pregnant?
If MF needed to move, had no job, etc., did she hope to live with HB, maybe help with the kids?
MF had no qualms placing the blame on SC. It’ll be interesting to hear his “take” one day & I suspect we will.
All moo

Bringing this over for discussion/sleuthing. I believe Heidi was pregnant with her son in 2014 - I'm wondering if MF was working at this daycare at the same time, maybe planning this same thing back then. Snatch a baby from a home daycare.

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

Date of Birth:
CHANNELVIEW TX 77530

The Mushroom Cap Child Development FB page:
Page created – The Mushroom Patch Child Development
18 September 2014
Need to find date Silus was born
SmartSelect_20191226-141136_Chrome.jpg

I wonder if MF had an almost “Fatal Attraction” relationship with HB? How jealous was MF upon learning HB had reunited with SC? And to learn HB was pregnant?
If MF needed to move, had no job, etc., did she hope to live with HB, maybe help with the kids?
MF had no qualms placing the blame on SC. It’ll be interesting to hear his “take” one day & I suspect we will.
All moo
What do you mean "reunited?" When were they not together?

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview TX 77530

958 Earlsferry Dr
Channelview
child care

Date of Birth:
CHANNELVIEW TX 77530

She may been considering this baby-as-a-means to whatever for a long time!

1d4ff4ff3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Or Facebook, which I also saw a few times. Really sad, and I hope some journalism educators take note of this case and teach with it.

Journalism programs have very low enrollment most places (and are being down-sized). My local paper was purchased by USA today. The "reporters" are eager not-yet-college graduates who really want a foot up into the Business - they do not want to be reporters, but they do know how to use social media to hype the "newspaper" they work for. (I don't know anything about the nation-wide version, but our local version is either ver batim from the police blotter, from the department of transportation or from Reuters/AP).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle