TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by CathyinTexas, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leighEg

leighEg Verified Crime Investigative Journalist

No.

AnnaGrace, Warwick7, Flicka1 and 15 others like this.
  2. Thespyma

Thespyma Well-Known Member

Same here. I heard but cannot verify and will not name...We should know a lot more by morning.

3. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Crimeonline.com does not need to reveal their sources to us. I can assure you it is solid. You can choose to believe the source or not but please do not bring complaints to this thread. We are discussing Heidi Broussard and her missing baby. Not opinions of Crimeonline or any other approved Websleuths source.
    Thank you.

Occula, Thespyma, NWLady and 36 others like this.
  4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Tulsi Kamath on Twitter
    Scene is now clear. Neither @FBI nor Texas Rangers would say much at the scene. FBI is lead agency and we are trying to get info from PIO. We are yet to confirm ID of the baby taken to the hospital or why the ME van was at the home. Also, how homeowners are connected #kprc2
    1:49 AM - 20 Dec 2019

alj65, AnnaGrace, Flicka1 and 28 others like this.
  5. vlpate

vlpate Sleuther with a porpoise

Listening to the first presser and in retrospect, it seems they had reason to believe she was taken away fron Austin

6. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I've disputed your work and apologize for my previous posts.

Occula, AnnaGrace, Warwick7 and 18 others like this.
  7. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

I never heard of them until today. Thank you for letting me know. I stopped following the Watts case here, I could not keep up.

Flicka1, susiQ, Curious Me and 3 others like this.
  8. Seajay

Seajay Gannon is my HERO

The point is it does happen and shouldn’t be discounted. In this case, the poster who suggested it was spot on. Good sleuthing there and my hat is off to them. Very good discernment. IMO

9. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

And another moral:
    Just because we've heard bits and pieces and made assumptions doesn't mean we know the whole story.

We may not even know it until there's a trial. How transparent are things in Texas?

alj65, Flicka1, margarita25 and 7 others like this.
  10. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

I apologize for any misunderstanding and hope to put this subject behind.

AnnaGrace, Flicka1, NoSI and 7 others like this.
  11. Seajay

Seajay Gannon is my HERO

I’m thinking this friend came over under the guise of visiting and seeing the baby. She somehow got a Heidi to leave with her and with the baby, without the car carrier or her purse or diaper bag. Maybe under duress, maybe because this friend was suppose to be having a baby also so she had a car seat in her car, diapers at her disposal. Who knows. Heidi leaves with the baby and is lured away from her home.

At some point the true reason for the visit is unveiled and Heidi is taken out of the picture. Possibly put in the trunk of this car we were hearing about through tweets, and the friend tried to pass the baby off as her own.

I have to say the detective work on this is outstanding to go from Austin to Houston, from considering Shane May have done something to them to an old gal friend of Heidi’s having possibly done something to them.

This is all guess and speculation, and my opinion. Thank you.

12. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

I was on your page today, and also read Nancy's FB page every day. I have followed her since waaaaay back when. A team of horses couldn't stop me from watching her tv show when she was on...was it hln?
    I like the two sites because I can get quickie true crime news. I even mentioned Nancy G on my own page (with a pic) that she is one of my 3 most admired people of all time.
    Did I say I am a fan?!

13. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Well planned enough to know Heidi's Mom was gone and Heidi would be alone with the baby.

AnnaGrace, Flicka1, x_files and 13 others like this.
  14. leighEg

leighEg Verified Crime Investigative Journalist

Thank you! I'll be sure to tell her. The Crime Stories show will be streaming on FOX Nation soon. Hope you'll check it out, and yes, previously it was HLN : - ).

Warwick7, Flicka1, NoSI and 13 others like this.
  15. RANCH

RANCH Well-Known Member

Good to see you here on this thread.

Flicka1 and dixiegirl1035 like this.
  16. Wowno17

Wowno17 Well-Known Member

I apologise too, after I wrote it I felt bad thinking you may feel bad Its just the way I read it and it hit close to home but I get you didn't mean it in that way. We both need to sleep! This has been a crazy last few hours

Flicka1, margarita25, kimpage and 6 others like this.
  17. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

Nothing he said in his interview lead me to believe he was involved. I wondered about how he spent the hours after he got home from work until he picked up his son but I interpreted the rest of his words and physical reactions as nervousness.

18. Seajay

Seajay Gannon is my HERO

I feel so bad for Shane. He’ll have two children to raise, he’ll have to tell them in time what happened to their mother. He’ll have to try to understand it himself.
    And Heidi’s poor parents. It was a time of celebration and now it looks like it’s turned into a time of grief and sorrow. At least with the way it’s looking right now, based on my speculation as to what happened,

19. FelicityLemon

FelicityLemon Well-Known Member

And a dozen youtube videos reporting this and more :) I've been watching and it's astounding.

20. Seajay

Seajay Gannon is my HERO

I did, too. He did seem nervous and not at all comfortable being in the spotlight. I also had to wonder about the hour unaccounted for. What did he do in those hours? Take a nap, watch TV?

Flicka1, kimpage, Seattle1 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.