TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any reports of PPD?
I have been keeping that possibility in mind.

I was leaning towards that at first. But I haven't seen any evidence pointing that way.

Number one, I'd think the husband would have mentioned if she was having issues like that. And wouldn't he have been more concer5ned at 2 pm if she was having PPD symptoms or history of?

Nor have her her family or friends expressed concerns for that. No one has said anything about a past history or current symptoms.
When it comes to TOS, is it "victim unfriendly" to point out serious discrepancies in someone's interviews? I mean the victims here are first and foremost HB & MC. Lies should and need to be exposed. When someone puts themselves out there publicly, to a MSM reporter, it is in my humble opinion not victim unfriendly to point out those discrepancies. We seek the truth, do we not? If my reasoning is faulty, I will not be offended if my post is deleted.
We are allowed to talk about peoples interviews and inconsistencies, etc. But we cannot take it as far as accusing them of murder.

Since there's no poi at this time; would LE know where her or his phone pinged ?
If they haven't looked at Heidi's boyfriend's phone ?
Would LE have a search warrant for Heidi's phone ?

I don’t know about the boyfriends phone but I am positive they would have one for Heidis. Who she last talked to, when, etc is going to be very important for them in this investigation.

SC says that she told him she spent $25 on books when she called him at approx. 8:15 a.m.

I think this is also the first time I've heard that her keys were missing. (I may have forgotten that detail?) Also, her car was unlocked and he says that is unusual for her.

Car unlocked, keys missing... Did something happen as she was trying to get into her car? MOO

Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out
Interesting. If Tim Miller/Equisearch is really coming out, that means local LE has asked them to help. Even if family directly asks I believe they won’t respond without local law enforcement’s invite.

That’s surprising since LE has been unusually quiet about asking for help. That makes me think LE believes one or both of them are dead but they need help finding the bodies. Or does Equisearch also find living missing persons?

There are currently 4 pages of Alerts on this thread and one moderator online. This thread is now closed to stop this runaway train. The TOS are clear - a person may not be discussed as a POI or suspect unless they have been named as such in MSM or by LE. This thread cannot open until the multitude of alerts are addressed, and it’s anyone’s guess how long that will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam