Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, imagine calling someone your best friend and trusting them for years then she strangles you to death with her own hands for your baby. I wonder how she was able to do it. There are truly evil people in this world. Like was it worth it??

Bryce Newberry on Twitter
JUST IN: Magen Fieramusca's attorneys respond to today's capital murder indictment.
"We cannot act to fairly and vigorously represent our Client when we start defending her with our hands tied and eyes blindfolded. Justice ought to be blind, not the defense." @KVUE
EPZ4hIiXUAAT6oV.png

5:14 PM - 28 Jan 2020

JUST IN: Magen Fieramusca's attorneys respond to today's capital murder indictment.
"We cannot act to fairly and vigorously represent our Client when we start defending her with our hands tied and eyes blindfolded. Justice ought to be blind, not the defense." @KVUE
EPZ4hIiXUAAT6oV.png

LOL

EPZ4hIiXUAAT6oV.png

Maybe they should join WS :)

Thank you for all the updates everyone!

She must have threatened Margo's life to keep Heidi in check?

So....MF acted alone from the sounds of it.

I hope she sees poor Heidi's face everytime she closes her eyes.
Monster. An absolute MF'ing monster.

JMO

From the link:

Here are the indictments against Magen Fieramusca filed today.

Jessica Willey on Twitter
HEIDI BROUSSARD MURDER: A Travis County grand jury indicted Megan Fieramusca for capital murder today. Previously, she was charged only with kidnapping and tampering. The two were friends. #abc13
4:28 PM · Jan 28, 2020 from Houston, TX·Twitter for iPhone

EPZ4hIiXUAAT6oV.png

Excuse me Mr. defense team, do you think Heidi was wondering the same thing!!!

EPZ4hIiXUAAT6oV.png

Not a lawyer, but I don't think the state has any obligation to defense attorneys until after an indictment is secured. I'm all for fair trials, discovery and the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standards for criminal trials. But this bit of whining is, well..... stupid. moo

Not a lawyer, but I don't think the state has any obligation to defense attorneys until after an indictment is secured. I'm all for fair trials, discovery and the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standards for criminal trials. But this bit of whining is, well..... stupid. moo
They're going to throw everything at the wall... It's what they do. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member