Found Deceased TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the next hearing? Do you know "what" it is? Motion, pretrial, etc.?
Time? I ask as I have no access to the court site over here....
TIA! :)

I really need to learn to post screenshots. The other problem is my iPad garbles all the dates so it’s a bit messy. Thanks to @watergirl62 foe posting.

Looks like Pretrial and whatever UDS19 is?

3.30 ET, right?

I don't agree with 3:30 ET.. see below...

In googling "what time is it now in Houston tx" should give the time for your part of the world to calculate.

For me, it is one hour difference for eastern time per google when I search.

1:26 PM
Wednesday, June 16, 2021 (CDT)
Time in Travis County, TX

So for eastern, would be 2:30 eastern that day as it is 1:30 their time in July MOO

Criminal Docket Search

magen.JPG

HTH

Last edited:
I was going to ask the same thing - ??
I could be wrong but it looks like they're coded differently based on the indictments. There were two indictments - Capital Murder in the course of kidnapping and for the kidnapping of Baby M. Both of those Cause Numbers show PTR.

IIRC, they didn't indict her separately for the kidnapping of Heidi and tampering, and both of those Cause Numbers show UDS19.

MOO

Monday, August 16th:
*Pretrial Conference Hearing (@ 1:30pm CT) - TX - Heidi Elizabeth Broussard (33) & Margo(t) Elizabeth Carey (2 wks.) (missing on Dec. 12, 2019, Austin; found Dec. 19, 2019, Heidi deceased inside trunk of car (2015 Nissan Versa) owned by Magen at Jersey Village near Houston; baby Margo(t) alive & healthy). *Magen Rose Fieramusca (33/now 35) aka Maygen Humphrey, Magan (& Magen) Rose Humphrey, Maygen Fieramusca, May Humphrey & May Fieramusca arrested (12/19/19) & charged (12/20/19) with 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping & 1 count of 2nd degree tampering with a human corpse. $600K bond.
Indicted & recharged (1/28/20) with 1 count of capital murder by terror threat & 2 counts of 3rd degree kidnapping (Margo(t)) & 1 count of tampering with evidence. $1M bond (on murder). Harris County transferred (12/20/19) to Travis County.
Court info on case & hearings from 12/20/19 thru 3/22/21 reference post #917 here:
Found Deceased - TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, murdered, baby stolen, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *friend charged* #12

4/28/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 6/16/21. 6/16/21 Update: Next pretrial hearing on 8/16/21.

NBC’s ‘Dateline: Abducted’ is an episode that chronicles a harrowing case of friendship, jealousy, betrayal, and loss that apparently stemmed from a pregnancy welcomed by those involved. With archival tapes and in-depth interviews from detectives, friends, and family members, it examines how Heidi Broussard went from being a mother and fiancée to a victim in mere weeks. Thus, now, if you’re curious to know the details about what transpired and who was responsible, including alleged motives and its equally brutal aftermath, we’ve got you covered.
Heidi Broussard Murder: How Did She Die? Who Killed Her?

NBC’s ‘Dateline: Abducted’ is an episode that chronicles a harrowing case of friendship, jealousy, betrayal, and loss that apparently stemmed from a pregnancy welcomed by those involved. With archival tapes and in-depth interviews from detectives, friends, and family members, it examines how Heidi Broussard went from being a mother and fiancée to a victim in mere weeks. Thus, now, if you’re curious to know the details about what transpired and who was responsible, including alleged motives and its equally brutal aftermath, we’ve got you covered.
Heidi Broussard Murder: How Did She Die? Who Killed Her?

Thank you for that FYI- I will be watching. It is so sad that the pandemic has put this case on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood