TX TX - Houston, BlkMale Pre-70, UP97429, Found in field, Very short hair, "Houston Strong" shirt, Nov'22 - Washington O. Idehen

Hochman

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) (POSTMORTEM WARNING)

"The decedent was found in a field without any identification."

Sex - Male
Race - Black
Age Group - Pre-70
Location - Houston, Texas
DBF - November 15, 2022
Condition - Recognizable

Height - 6' 0"(72 inches) Measured
Weight - 127 lbs Measured

Hair Color - Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description - "mostly white around sides and on top, cut very short"
Facial Hair Description - "mustache, partially gray"
Eye Color - Brown

Scar/Mark
- Healing scar above outer right eyebrow

Clothing/Accessories
- Gray T-shirt w/ Large Texans Football Logo
- Dark Blue T-shirt w/ "Houston Strong" And Small Heart, Texans Logo Below
- Dark Blue Athletic Shorts with Texans logo
- Black "Dickies" Brand Pants, Size 32x30
- Brown Leather Belt
- White Socks w/ A Black Sock On One Foot Underneath
- "Nike" Brand Athletic Shoes, White w/ Black "swoosh"
- "Show" Brand Menthol Cigarettes

He has been identified as Washington O. Idehen and is now in the Unclaimed db as #UCP97682.

"He has since been identified but we are still in search of family for the decedent."

I wonder if they identified him via fingerprints? I also want to know if they have a drivers license photo of him? (They might not, as they are using his postmortem photo as an ID.)

I am unable to find much information on Mr. Idehen. This is what I've gathered so far:
  • Idehen is a Nigerian surname
  • Mr. Idehen was born in January 1952
  • He lived in two different apartments in the Greater Inwood area of northwest Houston between 1987 - 2011
  • There are a lot of people with the last name Idehen in the Houston area

He has been identified as Washington O. Idehen and is now in the Unclaimed db as #UCP97682.

Good morning please I want to know about what kill Washington o idehen because is same age as my father which I have not see him for the pass 40yrs I was told he stay in Houston tx I have been looking for him I stay in Europe please this man Washington his a Nigerian

Good morning please I want to know about what kill Washington o idehen because is same age as my father which I have not see him for the pass 40yrs I was told he stay in Houston tx I have been looking for him I stay in Europe please this man Washington his a Nigerian
Please this is the old photo I have when he was in Nigeria before he went to US

Hi @guy4
I don't have any more information about Washington Idehen other than the link for his NamUs Unclaimed profile. @ralyla posted a screenshot from the Medical Examiner's website which says his death was accidental, due to heart problems and hypothermia. You can see that in post #15.
My advice for you would be to contact the NamUs representative for Mr Idehen's case and they will guide you towards what the next steps would be. You can contact Mrs Jessica Ruiz at this email address: jruiz@rti.org
I hope you find your answers, whether this gentleman is your father or not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back