TX TX - Houston, BlkMale UP11022, 40-60, pill vial labeled 'Edward Johnson', Feb'13

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Donjeta, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Donjeta

Donjeta Adji Desir, missing from Florida

This decedent was found under a highway bridge with a drug bottle that was prescribed to Edward Johnson. It sounds too easy but the name is rather generic and maybe it's an alias or they weren't his drugs.

He had short, curly, salt and pepper hair, a short beard and mustache, a scar on right shin and two moles on left cheek. 71 inches and 280 pounds.

There is a postmortem photo in Namus:
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11022

2. Loading...

3. KateB

KateB New Member

One ruleout listed at NamUs:
    Derrick Daniels YOB: 1972 State LKA: Texas

4. CCart

CCart Verified registered nurse

I wonder what the medication was.

5. annemc2

annemc2 her name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis

Me too, CCart. I really wonder what else was on the label.

I spent a lot of time working in county hospitals and different ERs in Houston and I don't recall ever seeing posters of UIDs. Granted this was before my involvement at WS but I know I would have been interested if I had seen bulletins of some sort.

A couple of posters in some break rooms and up at the med/nursing school lounges might really help to get these people identified, IMO.

6. CCart

CCart Verified registered nurse

I would like to know where the prescription came from - which pharmacy? If it had a label with a name on it it should have the name of the prescribing doctor on it, as well. And was it a prescription for blood pressure meds or something like that that someone would be unlikely to have without a prescription? Or something like OxyContin, which is much more likely to be stolen/sold and therefore not his real name?

7. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Step One would be to find Edward Johnson I suppose.

8. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Nothing new in over 2 years. Sad.

9. liltexans

liltexans Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Dear Websleuths Members,

WE ARE MOVING!

If you have ever used the blogs on Websleuths and you want to keep what you wrote you will need to copy your blog posts ASAP. When we move to our new software the blog posts will not transfer over. I'm very sorry but there is nothing we can do. We tried but alas, you will lose your blog posts if you do not save them before we move.

Monday, May 21[SUP]st[/SUP] at around 7:00 AM Eastern Websleuths will go down for hopefully no more than 48 hours. When we come back up, Websleuths will have a brand new look!

You can discuss the move RIGHT HERE if you like.

While we are down please check the Websleuths FACEBOOK PAGE and TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES ON THE MOVE AND INFO ON THE LATEST BREAKING TRUE CRIME.

Thank you,
    Tricia