TX TX - Houston, *GRAPHIC*, suicide, Wht/Hsp Male, 13-19, UP87935, found dead in bus, Jan'22

Hmm...that is odd... It looks so thin? It actually looks like the imprint of a necklace to me. I wonder if whatever was used for the hanging/strangulation (etc) forced the metal of a necklace into his skin? A very sad and graphic thought. It doesn't look heavy/thick enough to support the weight of a person who hung themselves.
I'm not an expert at this type of thing, but I think it could be thick enough to support his weight, considering he was a really small guy at 5'1 and 110 lbs.

Hmm...that is odd... It looks so thin? It actually looks like the imprint of a necklace to me. I wonder if whatever was used for the hanging/strangulation (etc) forced the metal of a necklace into his skin? A very sad and graphic thought. It doesn't look heavy/thick enough to support the weight of a person who hung themselves.
Same thoughts here....to me it really looks like an imprint of some kind of chain or a necklace (better wording). If it really is that would mean he was wearing/using a necklace. Nothing about that in the files. Totally not sure if it would be possible to kill yourself with that and to me it seems an odd choice.

I expanded my search criteria to include other states and teens missing for long periods. I've found three individuals who I do not find posted about yet in regards to our unidentified individual. Curious about others' thoughts.

NamUs #MP89665: Alejandro Sebastian Thomas
DOLC: October 10th, 2020 in Crossville, Alabama.
Missing Age: 14-15 ; Current Age: 15-17
H: 5'0" W: 120lbs

1660769673809.png

NamUs #MP60604: Erin Jaciel Chirinos Maradiaga
DOLC: July 6th, 2019 in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Missing Age: 16 ; Current Age: 19
H: 5'0" W: 100lbs

1660769756847.png

NamUs #MP51118: Esteban Dionicio Tambriz Carrillo
DOLC: Decemeber 6th, 2017 in McAllen, Texas
Missing Age: 18 ; Current Age: 23
H: 5"1' W: 105 lbs

1660769858151.png

I expanded my search criteria to include other states and teens missing for long periods. I've found three individuals who I do not find posted about yet in regards to our unidentified individual. Curious about others' thoughts.

NamUs #MP89665: Alejandro Sebastian Thomas
DOLC: October 10th, 2020 in Crossville, Alabama.
Missing Age: 14-15 ; Current Age: 15-17
H: 5'0" W: 120lbs

View attachment 360247

NamUs #MP60604: Erin Jaciel Chirinos Maradiaga
DOLC: July 6th, 2019 in Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Missing Age: 16 ; Current Age: 19
H: 5'0" W: 100lbs

View attachment 360248

NamUs #MP51118: Esteban Dionicio Tambriz Carrillo
DOLC: Decemeber 6th, 2017 in McAllen, Texas
Missing Age: 18 ; Current Age: 23
H: 5"1' W: 105 lbs

View attachment 360249
Honestly, i would submit all 3. They look very similar to each other as well as our UP.

Honestly, i would submit all 3. They look very similar to each other as well as our UP.
All three, especially the second individual, really stuck out to me. In your experience is it better to submit the unidentified individual to each missing person case, or to submit the three missing individuals to the agency investigating the unidentified individual?

All three, especially the second individual, really stuck out to me. In your experience is it better to submit the unidentified individual to each missing person case, or to submit the three missing individuals to the agency investigating the unidentified individual?

I've found it best to submit to both and make sure both agencies are aware that the other one has been informed. It makes it a lot easier for them to contact each other.

I've found it best to submit to both and make sure both agencies are aware that the other one has been informed. It makes it a lot easier for them to contact each other.
Thank you! I have submitted it to both agencies and let them know I alerted the other. I am really hoping we are closer to IDing our UP so his next of kin can be notified.

The original Namus link at the beginning of the thread is not working for me. Is anyone else having the same problem? I’m hoping he’s been ID’d.

Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed post! The medical examiner noted his COD was hanging and the manner of death was suicide.

This case really bothers me, he's so young... someone has to be missing him. I wonder if he was a runaway from some type of foster care? It just doesn't make sense for no parents or family to be looking for him.
I made an account to say this is very very possible in regards to texas' current fostercare crisis. He could had also aged out if he's 18 and went homeless shortly before, as the original photo he looks well taken care of. I don't believe he had been reported prior so he would be a late report missing, if at all. I would keep an eye out for missing/runaway reports after the date the doe was found as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back