TX - Houston jogger finds missing baby dumped in bushes

I'll keep my hinky meter and reset as I see a need. Others are free to monitor their own or if they lack them scroll and roll

MOO

I have just watched mom on the most recent story about this case. She presents exactly as an innocent mother who had the scare of her life should present.

Given what I just watched, linked below and having now watched the raw presser by LE in its entirety I am admitting here and now that the initial press coverage of this case contained MANY inaccuracies which raised red flags for me.

I am now pretty confident that things happened exactly as mom described and am thrilled she has a chance to make good on her statement that she will never leave her baby alone in the car again, not even for a minute.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/n...-taken-during-carjacking-speaks-out/11368721/

anyone got any good recipes for crow?

BTW thanks again for the link to the presser JeannaT

She is very lucky jogger found the baby in the morning.
It gets very hot in Houston.
That child could have easily died if sitting outside for long.

I have just watched mom on the most recent story about this case. She presents exactly as an innocent mother who had the scare of her life should present.

Given what I just watched, linked below and having now watched the raw presser by LE in its entirety I am admitting here and now that the initial press coverage of this case contained MANY inaccuracies which raised red flags for me.

I am now pretty confident that things happened exactly as mom described and am thrilled she has a chance to make good on her statement that she will never leave her baby alone in the car again, not even for a minute.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/n...-taken-during-carjacking-speaks-out/11368721/

I am HAPPY when information is wrong and it looks far more grimm than it is. I am HAPPY that a mother wasn't involved in this.

With that said, when every newscast and article is saying she took hours to report, etc. etc...I won't apologize for coming to certain conclusions based on the information available and presented.

In any case, I STILL think CPS should be looking into the care of this baby. I am thrilled this baby is safe, but she showed truly crappy parental judgement that scares me.

I asked Chevron - I believe they own the gas station - about this. They have been very responsive and helpful, I think. This is what they said:

@findbobharrod Customer safety important to us – looking into this, will assist law enforcement in any way we can with their investigation

https://mobile.twitter.com/Chevron/status/481484149900193792

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 142
Stealing a vehicle is one thing. Dumping a baby in the bushes where they might die is another.

Anyone with information who doesn't want to contact LE, use Crimestoppers. Here.
http://www.crime-stoppers.org/

Stealing a vehicle is one thing. Dumping a baby in the bushes where they might die is another.

Anyone with information who doesn't want to contact LE, use Crimestoppers. Here.
http://www.crime-stoppers.org/

From his standpoint, what was he supposed to do? Yes, it would have been wonderful if he walked up to the police or hospital or drove the car right back, but realistically, that's not going to happen. Maybe if there was an amnesty program in place for such situations.

I'm glad he didn't leave the baby in the car. Sounds like he put her in a shaded area along a well used jogging trail. IMO, a safer place.

From his standpoint, what was he supposed to do? Yes, it would have been wonderful if he walked up to the police or hospital or drove the car right back, but realistically, that's not going to happen. Maybe if there was an amnesty program in place for such situations.

I'm glad he didn't leave the baby in the car. Sounds like he put her in a shaded area along a well used jogging trail. IMO, a safer place.

It doesn't sound that he put her along a well used jogging trail. Car was found within several hours. Baby was not found for much longer.
He put her in bushes.
She could have easily died there.
From his standpoint, he shouldn't have been stealing cars to begin with.

This is probably the most important thing though: If anyone can post it big, I'd be grateful......

'The suspect is about 5 foot 9 inches tall, thin, with a high-top haircut slanted to one side and he's the answer to the question who would abandon a baby on the side of the road?'

gonna try this

attachment.php

It doesn't sound that he put her along a well used jogging trail. Car was found within several hours. Baby was not found for much longer.
He put her in bushes.

I agree he shouldn't be stealing cars.

But what if he had left her in the car and the car wasn't found for a couple more hours? Again, she could have easily died there.

I agree he shouldn't be stealing cars.

But what if he had left her in the car and the car wasn't found for a couple more hours? Again, she could have easily died there.

She could have died either away.

Jjenny; thank you for being persistent in reporting the facts.

It is so sad that MSM has become lazy and sloppy in reporting, especially crime news. Because of that, many people are prejudged by the public. I am guilty of it myself and have to remind myself that shoddy reporting is now just par for the course. :(

He put her in bushes.

Well, I don't think any jogging trails are well used at 3 in the morning!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back