TX TX - Houston, 'Swimsuit Boy' WhtMale 15-19, UP4547, Dean Corll victim, Aug'73

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Kymistry35, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Billycoltrane

Billycoltrane Member

This Randall James French was born on 28 October 1948 to J.A French and Gwendolyn Adeline French (nee Zedlitz) and is indeed the younger brother of Lt Cpl Douglas Robert French. He was alive in 2006 and living in South Houston.

annemc2 likes this.

2. TheHauntedOne

TheHauntedOne Active Member

Thank you for all your thoughts, all are quite valid and good things to keep in mind. I will take up the John Harmon lead suggestion. Check out the Garry Mitchum imagine I uploaded and let me know what you think.

3. Billycoltrane

Billycoltrane Member

It's not our guy.

Attached Files:

MadMcGoo likes this.
  4. TheHauntedOne

During my research I found a picture of Frank Aguirre that I'd never seen before. Thought some might be interested in seeing also.

Attached Files:

inmyhumbleopinion, Triss and annemc2 like this.
  5. TheHauntedOne

Ok everyone, been painstakingly going through all the back threads and comments, researching each link, each boy mentioned...I really think we need to take another look at David Yeager. Though he is heavier when he went missing, you can't change certain features, no matter how a person's weight changes. If he had somehow been abducted in Louisiana and trafficked, it's easy to assume he'd lose weight. If he made his way into the arms of Corll, he could definitely be Swimsuit Boy.

I posted some side by sides here: Log in or sign up to view

I share every step of my research with a close friend, who has been critical of all the images of different boys I've shown her, but David she is fairly sure about. I'm sharing an image of her response when she saw his face...

Attached Files:

annemc2 likes this.
  6. Alleykins

Alleykins Well-Known Member

From my observation, one has detached, dangling earlobes, and the other one doesn't.

annemc2 likes this.
  7. TheHauntedOne

Looks that way, any chance hair or angle of pictures could obfuscate part of the ears? Otherwise most facial features match...wish I had facial comparison software

annemc2 likes this.
  8. TheHauntedOne

Shared your thoughts with my friend, here are her comments: I double checked the ears too... and it's too tough to tell from any of the angles of photos whether or not they are similar enough. There was one photos where it looked the same and another where it looked totally different. That's when I decided to focus on the other features and too many of them were spot on.

annemc2 and Alleykins like this.
  9. Billycoltrane

Billycoltrane Member

Here's some phots of David Claude Yeager for you. He attend Byrd High School in Shreveport Louisiana and was last seen on February 7 1971. That's Winter and 6 months before Ruben Haney/Watson was killed. I think it's unlikely.

Attached Files:

annemc2 likes this.
  10. TheHauntedOne

Thank you... actually that time frame is perfect for my trafficking theory, allowing time for him to both lose weight and be moved closer to Texas and Dean. I at least think his DNA should be compared since there is familial DNA waiting to be tested.

11. Billycoltrane

Billycoltrane Member

Friday Fan and qwerP like this.
  12. TheHauntedOne

Decided to go through David Yeager's yearbook, each page, not just those he's listed on in the index. So far found a previously unseen photo that wasn't noted in the back.

Attached Files:

13. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Who is San Antonio Jane Doe, "Cantu"? (1990)

Worth watching!
    Wow! Crime scenes sure have changed:

1. Inmates from the jail were "hired" to dig up the bodies and who knows what..(Did they not think that this could result in potential evidence tampering???)
    2. Press given unlimited access to Henley. Press arrives shortly after Henley calls the police and they're all intermingled with the police. Henley is pretty much giving his own press conference and confession all at once. (Shades of Henry Lee Lucas)

Given the potential for legal missteps, I'm glad that Henley and Brooks were able to direct LE to bodies and provide as much information as they could and that their cases were not tossed due to technicalities.

14. MadMcGoo

MadMcGoo Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Didn't Othram have some news coming up about something? o_O Maybe this is it.

15. Friday Fan

Friday Fan Who is San Antonio Jane Doe, "Cantu"? (1990)

They identified a killer in a 1959 cold case today.
    There is also buzz about an upcoming Jane Doe ID in another case.

Neither are related to this case