TX TX - Houston, Hisp/Unk Male 24-39, UP17742, in rail car, tattoos, clothes, Dec'16

Tbone144

Reaction score
I didn’t see this one on here.

https://ifs.harriscountytx.gov/Missing Person/2016-12-05-4534.pdf

Unidentified Person Case

Male, Hispanic Latino, age undetermined, short hair, mustache and beard found Dec 5, 2016. Time of death 2016.

Circumstances of RecoveryThe decedent was found inside an empty tank rail car which was parked in a rail yard. The train car had been traveling from Guadalajara, Mexico to Houston, TX. The decedent was clothed in an underwear like garment and a pair of socks with jeans and a t-shirt found nearby.

Tattoo
Upper Chest: "Zacatecas" with barbed wire at the ends of the word Right Shoulder: "R" Left Shoulder: "B" Back of left hand/wrist: multiple symbols Inside of left forearm: additional symbols, "Zacatecas" in cursive inside a flag outline. tattoo of upper back appears to be text also but is obscured by skin changes.

Found at:
17020 Premium Dr
Houston TX 77447

Anyone good at international searches?

is it possible the tattoo of "r" is a "b"? there was a prison gang some years back called "border brothers" that was immigrants from central America and mx and they would tattoo either a letter "b" to each shoulder, or an actual bee.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

No exclusions.

I wish there were photos of the other tattoos. It's like he's probably from Zacatecas but that's all we can really figure out. The "multiple symbols" on the left hand/wrist would be interesting and I wouldn't mind seeing the one with the map. It seems like the belt buckle is associated with being "lucky" and not related to MS 13 at all. I cannot for the life of me figure out what the letters/words on the buckle are.

It's very difficult to search for missing people from Zacatecas because there are so many missing/murdered/UIDs there. This is a hard one :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back