Identified! TX - Houston, WhtFem 18-25, UP701 & WhtMale 20-30, UP703, in woods, Jan'81 - Dean and Tina Clouse

I'm not sure if I ever responded. If I did and I’m repeating myself, I apologize.

Gayle Cater was picked up in this same area Sept of 1978. She was found dumped in a lake about 20 miles away. I have her death certificate and Autopsy that confirms location her address last seen alive at her Maxy rd location.

During the course of the investigation there was 2nd woman picked up on Maxey/Federal Road. She was raped but was able to get away. She described her attacker. With a brownish blonde hair/blue eyes she describe the truck a d somehow knew he was Originally from Alabama.

3rd Victim was my biological mother. She was picked up on Maxey rd (1 mile from Gayle Caters home) Take into the approximate same location and was allegedly left for dead. After she was released from the hospital she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Austin Texas. A month or so later she found out she was pregnant with me.

Fast forward to the advancements in DNA. Before the Golden State killer made this technology famous. I discovered who my mothers rapist was a.k.a. My biological father. Get this...He had brownish blond hair/blue eyes was from Alabama and drove a work truck similar to that which is the second victim described.

3 Victims/1 murder all within a 1 to 2 mile radius.
My biological father was caught
A couple of months later when attempting to rape a husband and wife in Freeport Texas. So at the very least I can say without a doubt he was a serial rapist. Based on circumstantial evidence, I believe he’s responsible for much more.

During the course of the investigation
Wallisville TX in Chambers County is about 35 miles east from this location on Wallisville Road. Both are just a bit off of I-10.

Maxey Road is in East Houston, or at least runs through east Houston and would be very near the location of this Unidentified person. Depending upon location on Maxey, roughly 1 mile.
If I’m reading the death certificate for Gayle correctly she lived on Maxey Rd, 2.7 miles from where this person was found.

So are there other missing women from Maxey Road in Houston? I’m not even sure how to go about finding that info.

1 more key note to the story that I did not make clear above Is that not only were they all 3 crimes within 1-2 mile radius the 3 attacks where also with a 2-3 week time period. I would say the likelihood of these being connected is very high.

I'm not sure if I ever responded. If I did and I’m repeating myself, I apologize.

Gayle Cater was picked up in this same area Sept of 1978. She was found dumped in a lake about 20 miles away. I have her death certificate and Autopsy that confirms location her address last seen alive at her Maxy rd location.

During the course of the investigation there was 2nd woman picked up on Maxey/Federal Road. She was raped but was able to get away. She described her attacker. With a brownish blonde hair/blue eyes she describe the truck a d somehow knew he was Originally from Alabama.

3rd Victim was my biological mother. She was picked up on Maxey rd (1 mile from Gayle Caters home) Take into the approximate same location and was allegedly left for dead. After she was released from the hospital she was admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Austin Texas. A month or so later she found out she was pregnant with me.

Fast forward to the advancements in DNA. Before the Golden State killer made this technology famous. I discovered who my mothers rapist was a.k.a. My biological father. Get this...He had brownish blond hair/blue eyes was from Alabama and drove a work truck similar to that which is the second victim described.

3 Victims/1 murder all within a 1 to 2 mile radius.
My biological father was caught
A couple of months later when attempting to rape a husband and wife in Freeport Texas. So at the very least I can say without a doubt he was a serial rapist. Based on circumstantial evidence, I believe he’s responsible for much more.

During the course of the investigation

1 more key note to the story that I did not make clear above Is that not only were they all 3 crimes within 1-2 mile radius the 3 attacks where also with a 2-3 week time period. I would say the likelihood of these being connected is very high.

WP thank you for sharing your story here. You are brave and kind and we need more like you.

Hi. Does anyone know if Randall Dean Leach was ruled out?

1292DMOR - Randall Dean Leach
FWIW, I think this is worth submitting. Interestingly Randall had a previously fractured clavicle. I wonder if “Previous injury to the cervical vertebrae (neck region)”, as described on the UID’s profiles, could be associated with Randall’s previous injury.

Did a quick search and no one really stood out to me as a potential match to either. Especially not a pair of missing people. Here’s a few that caught my eye and haven’t been mentioned though.
http://charleyproject.org/case/john-thomas-degnan-iii
John Thomas Degnan III – The Charley Project
upload_2020-8-23_11-20-49.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/34807
upload_2020-8-23_11-24-55.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

Paul Douglas Cappo – The Charley Project
upload_2020-8-23_11-30-48.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

Darrel Roy Frye – The Charley Project (I see the most similarities with this one. Appearance and stats)
upload_2020-8-23_11-32-38.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

Dale Wesley Visel – The Charley Project
upload_2020-8-23_11-35-33.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

Anthony Mario Bryant – The Charley Project
upload_2020-8-23_11-56-15.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-21-1.jpeg

Maria De Lourdes Pahl – The Charley Project (she’s probably too old, short, and had given birth multiple times...her photos just reminded me of the Doe)
upload_2020-8-23_11-43-28.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-43-43.jpegupload_2020-8-23_11-44-0.jpeg

What a shame that these two young people still haven't been identified. I hope they will be in the next few years, as the latest in technology and effort is solving some decades-old cases.

Good point. Yes, new technology does give us hope. The two "Sumter County Does" (South Carolina) were identified this week after being discovered murdered August 9, 1976 and remaining unidentified for 44+ years.

What year was your bio father arrested? You said He was caught attacking a young man and woman. Last contact my family had from my aunt and uncle was a picture taken of their daughter that she got in the mail back of the photo said Oct 80 in Lewisville, Tx thats where they were living at the time and their car was found in LA months later. Their daughter, my cousin, is still missing she was 11 months old when they all 3 went missing. We were only 6 months apart in age. So she would be about 42 now. We already know these two victims are my aunt and uncle he was 20 she was 17. They were from Fla. but moved to Texas months before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back