TX TX - Houston, WhtFem 20-30, 92UFTX, crude tattoos on hands, clothes, plaid skirt in purse, Mar'83

Linda Louise Jackson
The date missing is past the date of UID death- however,
The missing person (MP) disappeared at the peak of the Green River murders. She was not reported missing by any known associate. Missing report taken after she could not be found by investigators seeking her as a witness and family confirmed no contact in over 10 years.

UID's hair is only 5 inches long; height/hair color & length matches:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jackson_linda.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14016/0/

I an see that the UID is definitely not Linda Jackson, but thanks for pointing out the hair length. Her hair is not visible in the pm photo, and I went with a similar hairstyle to what was shown in the other drawing.

I should have noticed in the description that her hair was only 5 inches long. I'll have to revise.

Indian boarding school tattoos among female American Indian students (1960s--1970s): Phoenix Indian School, Santa Rosa Boarding School, Fort Wingate Boarding School

Indian school tattoos; dot & stick technique .: http://books.google.com/books?id=E3...page&q=dots around an Initial tattoo&f=false

I believe we may be looking for someone who attended one of these type schools, or lived on a reservation at one time. I posted the two below as outside chances.

I tend to agree with you. Those look a bit like seventies "gang" markings -- where "gang" is more like a sorority than what we think of today as a gang. Might well be from a boarding school, but there were a few girls in Bozeman in 1976-77 when I was doing my student teaching who had similar marks. Basically anybody who felt like they had to band together against a majority culture.

The cross looks like a variant of the pachuco cross, which at the time would have been more about religion and Hispanic identity than about gangs and violence.

I an see that the UID is definitely not Linda Jackson, but thanks for pointing out the hair length. Her hair is not visible in the pm photo, and I went with a similar hairstyle to what was shown in the other drawing.

I should have noticed in the description that her hair was only 5 inches long. I'll have to revise.

The postmortem photo is crudely cropped to make her look like she has an afro hairstyle. But I very much doubt that she had an afro hairstyle.

In the side-view, the hair on her temple looks straight and coarse, and not nappy at all. But I am taking from that photo that her hair has a little body at the top. Probably similar to Linda Jackson's hair, but longer at the back and sides.

2e6abbbc-66f9-43d1-95ca-f8f5f22965f8.jpg

I think she is Hispanic. I think her hair from looking it the side view PM pic(I couldn't find the front view) is very straight and in life was more flat lying. We have a very high Hispanic population here, lots of them from Mexico and South America. She looks very much like the folks we seem here. I'm betting chances are she was an illegal and that explains the different looking tattoos. mOO of course.

I think she is Hispanic. I think her hair from looking it the side view PM pic(I couldn't find the front view) is very straight and in life was more flat lying. We have a very high Hispanic population here, lots of them from Mexico and South America. She looks very much like the folks we seem here. I'm betting chances are she was an illegal and that explains the different looking tattoos. mOO of course.

Her front view is on the main page of the Harris County UID. Under Her date 3/1/1983

http://www.harriscountytx.gov/ifs/UnidentifiedDecedentFliers.aspx

The poofy hair that I had in my second revision just doesn't look right.

Here's a third revision using the straight hair from my first version, but not as long and flowing.

Nice work.

Small detail: her cheek on the lower left as we're facing her (her right), in front of and slightly below the ear, still looks a bit slack and has a tiny bit too much of that dark-dead color.

Nice work.

Small detail: her cheek on the lower left as we're facing her (her right), in front of and slightly below the ear, still looks a bit slack and has a tiny bit too much of that dark-dead color.

Did some color adjustment per your comments.

Nombre: CAMACHO AYALA MARIA ELENA
Fecha de Nacimiento: 23/09/1961
Estatura: 165 cms.
Peso (Kg.): 75
Complexión: MEDIANA
Tez: MORENA CLARA
Cara: REDONDA MEDIANA
Ojos: GRANDES REDONDOS CAFÉ OBSCURO
Cabello: NORMAL CASTAÑO OBSCURO LACIO MEDIANO
Boca: MEDIANA
Naríz: REDONDA ANCHA MEDIANA
Frente: AMPLIA
Cejas: SEMIPOBLADAS HACIA ABAJO CASTAÑO
Labios: ROJOS MEDIANOS
Mentón: REDONDO MEDIANO
Fecha de Extravío: 06/01/1980
Lugar: TLANALAPA HIDALGO
Hechos: DESAPARECIO HACE APROXIMADAMENTE 27 AÑOS, EN AQUEL TIEMPO TENIA ENTRE 15 Y 16 AÑOS, DESAPARECION CON SU HIJO EN BRAZOS DE NOMBRE ANGEL BLADIMIR. LA ULTIMA VEZ QUE SE SUPO DE ELLA FUE HACE 19 AÑOS APROXIMADOS. LO ULTIMO QUE SE SUPO ES QUE ESTABA RADICANDO EN HOUSTO TEXAS, ESTABA CASADA Y YA TENIA HIJOS DE NOMBRE LAURA, SERGIO Y CARMEN QUE ACTUALMENTE DEBE DE TENER 24 AÑOS (FECHA DE NACIMIENTO 14 DE ABRIL DE 1984). SEGUN SE SABE SE HABIA CAMBIADO DE NOMBRE DE MARIA ELENA CAMACHO AYALA A YOEL. EN LA ULTIMA CARTA QUE ENVIO, DECIA QUE VIVIA EN UN BARRIO DE GENTE NEGRA EN HOUSTON Y QUE TENIA UNA CICATRIZ EN EL CUELLO.
Señas Partículares: DESAPARECIO APROXIMADAMENTE 27 AÑOS, SALIO DEL LUGAR DE ORIGEN A LA EDAD DE 15-16 AÑOS CON UN HIJO EN BRAZOS DE NOMBRE ANGEL BLADIMIR HACIA HOUSTON TX

Name: CAMACHO MARIA ELENA AYALA
Date of Birth : 23-Sep-1961
Height: 165 cm (5 feet 5 inches).
Weight (75 kg) : 165 lbs
Build: MEDIUM
Complexion : LIGHT BROWN
Face: MEDIUM ROUND
Eyes: BIG ROUND DARK BROWN
Hair: NORMAL STRAIGHT MEDIUM DARK BROWN
Mouth : MEDIUM
Nose : ROUND MEDIUM WIDE
Forehead: LARGE
Eyebrows: MODERATELY THICK DOWN BROWN
Lips: RED MEDIUM
Chin: MEDIUM ROUND
Date Last Seen : 06-Jan-1980

Facts: She Disappeared approximately 27 years ago. At that time she was between 15 and 16 years old. She disappeared with her child Angel Vlademir in her arms. The last time she was known to be alive was about 19 years ago. Her last known location was in Houston TX. She was married and had children named Laura, Sergio, and Carmen, who currently must be 24 years old (DOB April 14, 1984). According to what is known, they had changed their name to Maria Elena Ayala, and Joel Camacho. The last letter received from her, indicated that she lived in a black neighborhood in Houston, and had a scar on her neck.

Distinguishing characteristics: Disappeared about 27 years ago, came to the location at the age of 15-16 years old carrying a child named Angel Vlademir - HOUSTON TX.

Jenstar: I corrected the google translation above

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back