TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm intrigued by this new name,can someone do any digging?
By new name do you mean "Tammy Young" (Rockport yearbook), or "Angie Roca"(VHS screencap)? I've done some digging but haven't really found anything. Out of all the possibilities so far, I think both of these girls share the most resemblance to WCJD.

Last edited:
By new name do you mean "Tammy Young" (Rockport yearbook), or "Angie Roca"(VHS screencap)? I've done some digging but haven't really found anything. Out of all the possibilities so far, I think both of these girls share the most resemblance to WCJD.

More about Angie Roca than Tammy Young. As far as my search has gone Tammy Young is most likely still alive, at least when I searched her up it seemed consistent with someone that was still alive, but obviously my info I have could definitely be wrong. I also tried searching Angie Roca but I didn't get any results for the name in TX at all :(

More about Angie Roca than Tammy Young. As far as my search has gone Tammy Young is most likely still alive, at least when I searched her up it seemed consistent with someone that was still alive, but obviously my info I have could definitely be wrong. I also tried searching Angie Roca but I didn't get any results for the name in TX at all :(
I did some search for Angie Roca, and found some with that maiden name, but they were not her. I started some searching on Tammy Young, but that name is so common it was more difficult to find anything. Also, I've noticed when doing the numerous "People searches" available online, you can't always rely on the ages they have listed, because some of them have been way off.

Last edited:
I did some search for Angie Roca, and found some with that maiden name, but they were not her. I started some searching on Tammy Young, but that name is so common it was more difficult to find anything. Also, I've noticed when doing the numerous "People searches" available online, you can't always rely on the ages they have listed, because some of them have been way off.

I did some digging as well but i changed the first name of angie because I don't think angie is a proper name, it seems more like what people would call you affectionatly so I changed it and I was able to find one person, that person was born in texas in 1965, currently married, and lives with her husband and children in texas, I did searching on FB as well and found her family members's profiles but she does not have any personal profile on FB (or atleast i couldn't find one) and there are no pictures of her on the internet anywhere, I should add here though that I could not find anything that could link that woman to rebeka home christian school, and I can't say with certainty whether she is or is not the angie roca from VHS tapes pictures

Is her name Angie Roca or is her formal name Angela/Angelica/Angelina Roca? The reason I ask this is because my dad's name is Don which is a nickname/abbrev. version of Donald. He's gotten Donald his whole life when it's really just Don.

Is her name Angie Roca or is her formal name Angela/Angelica/Angelina Roca? The reason I ask this is because my dad's name is Don which is a nickname/abbrev. version of Donald. He's gotten Donald his whole life when it's really just Don.

OT: I worked with a few Cindys who weren't Cynthias, and Kathys/Cathys who weren't Catherines, Kathryns, Cathleens, etc.

Does anyone happen to know the address of the Rebekah Home?
I know what you guys mean about Angie, my mom's name is Vicki and people think it's short for Victoria but her name is just Vicki haha
That's one I forgot!I have a friend named Vicky who is not a Victoria. She was supposed to be, but her parents named her the nickname instead, thinking why name her Victoria when we're just going to call her Vicky anyway?

OT: I worked with a few Cindys who weren't Cynthias, and Kathys/Cathys who weren't Catherines, Kathryns, Cathleens, etc.
Me too. I know a Leo who isn't a Leonard or Leonardo, a Chris who isn't a Christopher, and an Alex who isn't an Alexander.

I know what you guys mean about Angie, my mom's name is Vicki and people think it's short for Victoria but her name is just Vicki haha

All I can find is that it is/was located in Corpus Christi, Texas.

OT: I love your avatar :)

Pretty sure this is the property. The People's Church is still there and they have a website for Roloff Homes.

Google Maps

Could someone tell me if WCJD used Aliases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard