TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #2 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of bite marks in other cases, yes.
Wish I had more knowledge on why someone, esp in 1980 when DNA was in its infancy, would use only an object if crime was for sexual gratification....any thoughts?

Could there have been two guys or more? Maybe the penetrating her with an object was for show, biting and raping her with objects could have been simulating sex but worried about disease or seeming gay or like they were cheating. MOO. If you go with the college theory, where there frat houses?

How do they know no part was used? No semen doesn't mean it wasn't a rape, if something was shoved up there that caused damage how do they know. This is what bothers me. She could've had to perform oral. Maybe he couldn't keep it up and got frustrated.

There was mention of her underwear put inside of her as if to stop the bleeding. Can they tell if she was cleaned off. Semen could have been washed away if he came at all he might have avoided doing it inside her. I don't know if they could test for semen in the mouth? The torture could have been sexually gratifying without penetration. There are condoms too. Condoms might be used by someone with a wife or girlfriend. Or someone who was keeping up with the latest in forensics like a student. I'm digging deeper into the rabbit hole.

I went back to the first thread....said no semen found inside or outside the body. True about condoms though....how would they know? Hmm
I keep thinking about the car that dropped her off. If the prison was close by, why not just drop her off? Or was it farther?
Did the driver make advances....she declined , so he got ticked and dropped her off?
Maybe thought about her rejecting him, turned around to look for her..picked her back up in a rage?

So about 21 min away....could have been out of the way to continue on to taking her there.
She looks so young, so identifiable.....yet, so frustrating!

I went back to the first thread....said no semen found inside or outside the body. True about condoms though....how would they know? Hmm
I keep thinking about the car that dropped her off. If the prison was close by, why not just drop her off? Or was it farther?
Did the driver make advances....she declined , so he got ticked and dropped her off?
Maybe thought about her rejecting him, turned around to look for her..picked her back up in a rage?

If hitchhiking was pretty normal people wouldn't feel responsible if they were headed somewhere else. It's possible they didn't want to go to a prison and end up giving a newly released relative, friend or boyfriend a ride somewhere else. If she couldn't visit that night would she have been stuck there? The hitchin Post was open 24 hours and it sounds like guards "stopped" there. Hitching rides isn't a door to door service like a cab.

B692D1B0-92BD-450F-A206-0D38FB10A300.jpeg
Hey guys, I think this might be interesting. Barbara Alice Bruno left her family in Rochester sometime in 1980 at age 18. It is rumored she went to NYC or California. I think she may have been hitchhiking and ended up in Walker County, and subsequently killed by her driver.

Barbara was 5’1 - 5’3 and 120 - 145 lbs. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes. The superimposition of the eyes and eyebrows is uncanny! (Note: mouth and nose differ due to photo angles, and the photo was from approximately 1976)

The prison was way east, out of the way. Actually close to Trinity. I've thought perhaps it was more than one offender. Could've been a male/female male/male... But I don't think it was just a female.... It was a ways from the truck stop... I think she was offended at the truck stop in a vehicle and then dumped on the road side. If they took her some place else why would they go back to the truck stop? Locals would know a better dumping ground you would think. I lived in Huntsville, there are so many dirt roads!!! There is a lake, there is lots of woods.

View attachment 204237
Hey guys, I think this might be interesting. Barbara Alice Bruno left her family in Rochester sometime in 1980 at age 18. It is rumored she went to NYC or California. I think she may have been hitchhiking and ended up in Walker County, and subsequently killed by her driver.

Barbara was 5’1 - 5’3 and 120 - 145 lbs. She had light brown hair and hazel eyes. The superimposition of the eyes and eyebrows is uncanny! (Note: mouth and nose differ due to photo angles, and the photo was from approximately 1976)

I think our girl is a Texan. She wouldn't spew out Aransas Pass, nobody outside of Texas knows about Rock Port, Aransas Pass... It's kinda secluded on a peninsula. Also I think that girl is too old.

Without a doubt believe she was going to Huntsville intending to go to Ellis Unit. I feel she was from that peninsula even if she only lived there 6 months, and I feel the murder was not done by a person she knew or had seen before. I think she trusted the wrong stranger to get her to the prison and paid with her life. I think she may have come from a foster or group home.

If hitchhiking was pretty normal people wouldn't feel responsible if they were headed somewhere else. It's possible they didn't want to go to a prison and end up giving a newly released relative, friend or boyfriend a ride somewhere else. If she couldn't visit that night would she have been stuck there? The hitchin Post was open 24 hours and it sounds like guards "stopped" there. Hitching rides isn't a door to door service like a cab.[/Q

The state prisons in PA have one prison everyone usually goes through. My son's dad ended up in SCI Retreat. He ran into his step-dad my son called him pop-pop Tommy in Graterford I think. My ex went neo nazi and had a Klansman tattooed on his back. It looked like the outline of a poop emoji. His stepdad was like wear a shirt. I don't know how he wasn't murdered. He spent 4 years in jail someone had to listen to his horrible guitar playing when the cell doors were shut. I got a letter about him wanting to be sovereign citizen possibly while he was in prison. He went through a phase that involved calling me and demanding that I switch him to a prison with a forestry program (I don't work for the prison - it was weird). I have a friend in that prison and that is for longer term inmates and it's reward. I did call the counselor to ask if she could evaluate him. lol

I'd write to a lifer. My cousin used to have his inmate friends write me when I was 17 from some place in Louisiana. Is there a way to find an inmate that would have been there in 80? And someone who would respond to a letter.

I'll see if I can do some digging and find someone in the TDCJ system that may have been in Huntsville at that time

I think our girl is a Texan. She wouldn't spew out Aransas Pass, nobody outside of Texas knows about Rock Port, Aransas Pass... It's kinda secluded on a peninsula. Also I think that girl is too old.

Without a doubt believe she was going to Huntsville intending to go to Ellis Unit. I feel she was from that peninsula even if she only lived there 6 months, and I feel the murder was not done by a person she knew or had seen before. I think she trusted the wrong stranger to get her to the prison and paid with her life. I think she may have come from a foster or group home.

If she was visiting a relative or someone she hadn't seen in awhile could she have assumed Ellis was the main prison and not been aware of separate units? Or she was going by what someone told her?

If she was visiting a relative or someone she hadn't seen in awhile could she have assumed Ellis was the main prison and not been aware of separate units? Or she was going by what someone told her?

She may have very well just assumed.

I have to agree with Izzy77523. I don't believe she ever made it to the prison. I lived in Huntsville and I'm not far from the area now. Just going by the locations people claim they last saw her, I highly doubt she made it to the prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77